Sunday, May 25, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi, just thought I would drop a quick note.  So far, my bottom has remained spank free and I really think that in spite of all the naysayers, the threat of being spanked in front of Sarah and the promise of being allowed to wear boxers (at least for my next physical) has provided the right motivation to change my behavior once and for all.  Oh sure, I make mistakes, but like I said, my wife is not looking for any excuse to spank me as I have given her plenty of those.  No I think I figured out that I get spanked for failing to acknowledge, self-correct and accept responsibility for those mistakes.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day here in the US and while we are all supposed to be remembering our fallen veterans, for most of us it is a day of BBQ and picnics.  We are hosting a BBQ at our house and there will be many guests here for the day, including Sarah.  While I am really not worried, it did get me thinking.  What if I was stupid enough to be rude and disrespectful to Sarah while all the other guests were here?

Again, not really worried, but nonetheless, the thought did cross my mind.  I had a little trouble sleeping as I thought of this.  Would she spank me in front of the other guests?  Probably not.  Would she wait until everyone else left, ask Sarah to stay behind and spank me then?  Would she take me and Sarah up to our bedroom and do it?  Or would she just have to spank me in private after everyone had left?  Again, its not going to happen, but if I was stupid enough to screw up I wonder what she would do?

4 comments:

  1. If you screw up with Sarah, there will be more than America's fallen to help you remember Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me like you have figured out the boundaries. Just don't push the wrong buttons and you have nothing to fear. Keep up
    the good work. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...........Are you not going to tell us how it went?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get an update on how the day went. How were things with you are Sarah? Did you come close to getting spanked? BTY,As a fellow spanked husband, I would really be interested in reading about some of your earlier spankings that you have not yet shared with us.

    ReplyDelete