Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Off To A Promising Summer

Well, I received several comments asking me how the weekend went.  For anyone hoping to read about how I had my pants and briefs pulled down and got spanked in front of all my guests, sorry it did not happen.  There were a lot of guests there and Sarah and I hardly spoke or even saw each other so all and all it was an uneventful BBQ.  Well, I would not say it was uneventful, we did have good food and good company.  Afterwards my wife and I collapsed on the couch, but decided that the cleanup could wait until morning so we went up stairs and "got intimate" with each other.  I am sure that would not have happened if I got spanked public or private, so a great start to what I hope will be a spank free summer.

Now, for those of you who enjoy hearing about me getting spanked, I will be happy to relate another story.  This particular one involved me having a fight with my mother.  I know the stereotype is for me to have a fight with my mother-in-law, but to be honest I like her better than my mother.  Now don't get me wrong, I love my mother, but she can be such a well, mother sometimes.  Anyway, my wife taught me a painful lesson that my mother may be a pain in the butt, but, she is still my mother and if I fail to show her the respect she deserved my wife will tan my backside just like she used to when I was a child.  So my mother may think I am too old to be spanked, but my wife doesn't.  Give my a few days to write the details out properly and I will share the story as soon as I think it is ready.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see that the weekend went well for both you and your wife. It looks like the spankings your wife gives you are having the desired affect and benefiting your marriage.
    I look forward to reading about the spanking you received for disrespecting your Mother. (I too am a spanked husband, so it is so nice to read that other husbands are disciplined like me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will you get spanked in front of Sarah?:D
    I hope it will hapen soon.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are.waiting to read your story about.how you were spanked for being rude with your Mom...please hurry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you may go the whole summer without getting spanked, good for you. BTY, we are still waiting to hear about the spanking you got from your Wife when you misbehaved with your Mother.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete