Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Honor Thy Mother Part 1

First off, let me apologize for the delay in getting this posted.  It took me a while to get this finished as I was distracted with the whole made to stand around in my underpants incident and what that means for my long term prognosis for remaining spank free for the rest of the summer.  I have been reading the comments and there seems to be a consensus that unless I "grow a pair" additional spanking are inevitable and that a spanking in front of Sarah is also highly probable.  with all of this going on in my mind it has been difficult to complete this story.  I decided to post what I have so far and will finish it up when I get the chance.

I tried to recall the number of spankings I have received since I was first married and while they are few and far between I realized that there was enough of them that I have begun to lose count.  There have probably been some where between 20 and 30 spankings that I have received which is still a lot for a grown man who should be receiving 0 spankings.  Of course some stand out more than others and this one, where I was spanked after a fight with my mother was particularly memorable, not because of the physical spanking itself, which was relatively mild, but because of the emotional connection it created.

First off, let me state that I do love my mother and I get along OK with my mother in law, but as with most people, there are times when you simply disagree with them and they get on your nerves.  This incident happened early on in our marriage, but after my wife started spanking me.  She was over and we were at the point where we were still filling out our house with furniture and decor and such.  Now my mother was being hyper-critical of the fact the house still looked 'unfinished' as well as critical of the choices of furniture and decor we had already selected.  The generation gap being what it is, I get that what we like and what she likes are going to be different, but apparently she just assumes that anyone who's taste in furniture is different than hers must be an idiot and I do not appreciate being treated like that.

Well, at one point, she made what she considered a generous offer and offered to buy us some curtains and furniture for a den that we had not yet worked on and was sitting empty.  The only problem was she was insisting on choices that we did not like.  She kept waiving the pictures of what she was proposing in our faces and I just asked her to let me  'think about it' but she kept insisting 'what is there to think about.'

Finally I had had enough and yelled at her.  I reminded her that this was not her house and that my wife and I would chose the type of furniture, carpet and drapes and not her.  She shot back with that typical mother attitude, not yelling, but stating, "It looks to me like you don't have enough money to furnish this house properly.  Here I am offering to help pay for some of the furniture and things and this is the thanks I get..." you know, typical mother crap.

We I was hurt that she was implying that I was not adequately taking care of my wife, that I was in over my head and that the house was destined to fall apart around me so I blew a gasket and started telling her off.  I called a  pushy old crab and told her to get the hell out of my house.  She simply looked at me turned and left without saying another word and I felt victorious.  I had showed my mother I was king of my castle and I made the rules, not her.  I felt like I grew up a little and no longer had to cower to my mother's demands.  Or so I thought.

My wife had remained silent through the whole argument with my mother but as soon as she left she spoke up.

"I can't believe you just threw your mother out of our house."

As soon as she spoke, I quickly picked up on the fact that she reminded me that this was "Our" house and I had told my mother to get out of "My" house.  So clearly my wife did not approve of the singular possessive that I had used. I immediately got defensive,

"So what? You liked the furniture and curtains she had picked out for us?"

"No, I didn't, but that is not the point.  She was trying to be generous and helpful and you threw her out of our house.  She is your mother and she deserves your respect even when you disagree with her."

I admit, I still didn't get it.  We are adults, this is our house, we have the right to run it the way we see fit.  My mother was wrong, didn't my wife see this?

"She was wrong, this is our house.  She needs to back off.  Do you want her dictating to us our whole life?  Your mother is that pushy.  Besides, she is my mother and I will treat her the way I see fit."

With that my wife snapped back "NO!"  the sudden assertiveness of her statement caught me off guard.  "She is your mother and you will never speak to her that way again.  You acted like a spoiled little brat.  If you want to be treated like an adult and respected like an adult with your mother than you have to act like an adult and settle your differences like an adult.  What you did was appalling. "

I was still shocked.  Who's side was my wife on?  "So should I call her back and tell her I changed my mind and we will get the ugly furniture she wants?"

"That is not the point.  You don't get it.  This is not about the furniture or the curtains, this is about what you called you mother and the fact that you threw her out of OUR house over something as stupid as a difference in taste of furniture."

The whole time we were arguing, the thought that my wife would spank me for this never crossed my mind.  We were still relatively newly wed and at this point she probably had only spanked me 2 or 3 times.  What makes this spanking more memorable was what she had said to me next.  She was calmer, more controlled and looked at me as I was lost in my own thoughts, still trying to convince myself that I was right and my wife just did not see it yet.

She spoke, breaking my concentration with the simple question, "If you were 12 years old and called your mother what you just called her, what would have happened to you?"

The question shocked me to the core.  It was a question which evoke a very deep emotional response.  I am sure my wife knew what she was doing by asking it, but I am not sure if she really understood how deep a pain it caused.  I know while we were dating we did talk about our parents and how they punished us as children.  I had mentioned briefly that the last time I was spanked was shortly before I had turned 13.  I was almost a teenager and had  thought I was cock of the loft and feeling I was a 'man' and back talked my mother really bad.  She pulled me in front of her and I knew she was going to spank me.  I quickly reverted back to a little boy and begged and pleaded her not to spank me, but she would hear none of it.  She was determined to show me that 12 was not too old to be taken over her knee.  She started unbuttoning my jeans and I then quickly started begging her not to pull my pants down, which again fell on deaf ears.  I resisted, but of course, this was my mother.  I would never out and out fight her back and instead appealed to her sense of mercy to at least let me keep my pants up and how sorry I was to say what I said.

Soon my jeans were at my knees and I stood before her in my briefs (boxers not yet being popular at the time) I tried to lay down across her lap and surrender to her, but I felt her pushing me back up as she went for my briefs.

Again, I pleaded, "No mommy, please let me keep my briefs up.  I know I deserve to be spanked, just don't pull my underpants down."

That plea also fell on dear ears and soon my underpants joined my jeans and my hairless genitals came into view.  I was very aware of how developed I was at that age having noticed the other boys in the locker room when we changed at the swimming pool.  Most had at least some hair and looked further along that I did.  Of course now that I know what fully developed men look like, I realize we were all still boys back then, but at least they had something.  I was still completely small and hairless at the time.  There were 2 or 3 other boys my age who looked young and immature and I confess I did try to catch a glimpse of their development, but like me, the were very discreet in changing and employed strategic use of towels so I never got a good look at them.  I concluded that the more developed boys were more open about changing so I came to the conclusion that those few other boys were also lacking in their development like me.  Nonetheless, I was mortified to have my lagging development on display to my mother.  Even though I had heard the doctor mention it to her after my last physical, it was one thing to hear about it, it was another thing to have her see it.

So there I was at 12 (three weeks before my 13th birthday)  over my mother's knee being spanked just like I was at 8.  It was mortifying, but I got that message.  I did not back talk my mother again, at least not until now.  Now I was sorry I ever told my wife that story.

I looked at my wife ashamed.  It was clear she was going to spank me.  By deliberately evoking that memory she was making me feel like I did when I was 12.  Back then, I thought I was a man, too big and too cool to listen to my mother.  Back then I realized how wrong I was and paid a painful and embarrassing price to that mistake.  Today was no different.  Today my wife was going to teach me that no matter how old you were, you mother was your mother and if you back talk her, you are never too old to be taken over a knee for a bare bottom spanking.  The only difference is it would not be my mother's knee I would be going over, it would be my wife's.  The lesson however, would be the same.

To be continued....



3 comments:

  1. I've followed your blog for some time and tend to feel for you and you clearly do suffer when your wife spanks you. I've always felt your wife is totally justified but, as another male who is punished by his partner, I can understand the suffering.

    However, reading this made me feel quite different and I think you thoroughly deserved a lesson from your wife - and I hope she dealt with you severely. The way your talked back to your mother, if it's as you've described it, was disgraceful. You should have had more respect for her - and her feelings.

    No wonder your wife felt like you needed some real discipline in your life if that's how you've behaved. It's just a shame your mother didn't take you over her knee and spank you there and then in front of your wife. You deserved such humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife should buy a cane. What you did was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I see is that you definitely act like a child at times. You mention about growing a set, but what you need to do is actually grow up and learn how to behave. I don't look forward to my wife spanking me, but when it happens, I know that only I can stop it by behaving. It really is that simple. To stay spank free all you have to do is behave yourself. You can do it. Your wife obviously loves you, otherwise she would have gotten rid of you long before this. She also sees that there is something inside you that maybe you don't see.
    Remember, behind every great man, there is a great lady.
    Good luck Bill

    ReplyDelete