Monday, June 16, 2014

A Shot Across the Bow

Hi Everyone, sorry for the delay in posting.  I was working on the story that I promised to post about a past spanking, when an incident happened that nearly ended my spank free summer.  It upset me very much and frightened me and took me some time to come to grips with it.  It has taken me some time to gather the courage to write about it, so for now, the story about my past spanking will have to wait.

It started about a week ago on Friday.  I needed to work late which is always a disappointment in the summer, but I have to do what I have to do.  The next day, Saturday, I was going to go to some friends house for a boys night out.  Sarah was going to come over to our house to pick up my wife and the two of them were going to go out to dinner and a movie.  Well I got home that Friday around 10PM and my wife was already in bed.  So after unwinding for about an hour I went to bed too.

The next morning I woke up and my wife was already awake.  We made small talk and she asked me what time I got it, etc.  Now on Friday morning, we had some checks to deposit and I volunteered to take them and deposit them after work.  Since  I worked late, I did not stop to deposit them.

At one point during our small talk, my wife simply said, "So I assume you did not get the chance to deposit the checks."

Now in 20/20 hindsight, she was simply confirming what she would have expected given the late day I put it.  It was not an accusation or a complaint, but for some reason I took it as one and snapped at her. I can't remember exactly what I said, but at some point in my rant I called her a selfish bitch.  Yes, I actually lost my temper and called her that.  I don't think I ever called her that in my entire life.  She immediately stood up and I thought that was it.  I thought for sure I was going to get spanked.

As soon as she stood up, my heart started pounding in my chest and my stomach started churning.   I felt myself shivering and my penis shriveled in fear.  I actually felt my eyes begin to water at the realization of what I just said.  The apology started immediately.

"I am sorry honey, I should not have said that.  Oh God, please don't spank me.  I was just tired after working so late."  Tears actually began to stream down my cheeks.

"Are you sorry for what you said, or are you sorry because you don't want a spanking?"

To tell the truth the answer was both.  I regret what I said, I did not mean it, but I was so afraid of getting a spanking.  Images of myself draped over her lap that dreaded hairbrush striking my bare bottom, the pain, humiliation and the temporary loss of intimacy with her.  I started to sob openly.

"I don't know why I said that.  I am sorry, I did not mean it." I replied slightly sobbing, "I was just stressed out from working late."

She looked at me as I sat there trembling with fear and then she spoke softly, quietly, "Well, I am glad you are owning up and admitting you were being a jerk.  I was only asking you a question and you had no reason to snap at me the way you did, I don't care how stressed you are."

I nodded in acceptance of her scolding, looking down at my feet as I sniffed back trying to control my runny nose and took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  I felt like such a little boy at that point and was so ashamed of my outburst.

She placed her hand under my chin and gently lifted my head up forcing me to look at her, "you are learning, but I think you need to be taught a lesson to help you to remember to control your outbursts.  My heart skipped a beat and my backside began to tingle in anticipation of the pending spanking, but then she spoke again, "I am not going to spank you this time."

I breathed a sigh of relief, but then she continued. "However, you need to be punished.  Strip down to your underpants." she commanded calmly.  This confused me.  She said she was not going to spank me so I did not understand why I had to get undress.

"Why do I have to take my clothes off?" I asked, half begging.

"To remind you how close you came to getting a spanking this morning."

I figured, OK,  I can deal with that so I stood up and started to undress.  I got down to my underpants then looked at her, unsure of what to do next.  She stood there silent and I felt awkward, not really understanding what I was supposed to do at this point.  I nervously shifted from foot to foot, looked around, looked down, feeling really stupid standing there in the kitchen in my underpants.

She picked up my clothes, I half expected her to give them back to me and tell me to get dressed, but instead she said, "OK, you are to stay like that all day until I tell you you may get dressed again."

I was not sure what she meant.  Sarah was going to be over at noon to pick her up.  I was not sure what she meant by 'all day'. So I asked, "What do you mean by all day?"

She simply replied, "You are to stay in your underpants until I tell you you can get dressed.  Is that so hard to understand?"

Her words were clear enough, but I was scared, really scared.  Was she planning on keeping me in my underpants until Sarah arrived?  Would she let me go upstairs when she arrived or would she force me to greet her in my tighty whities.  Would she leave without giving me permission to get dressed leaving me the difficult decision to call and cancel my night out with my friends, or simply get dressed and take a chance on what the consequences would be?

She must have seen all the confusion on my face and simply stated, "You are being punished.  This is your punishment.  Or would you like a spanking first and then you can spend the day in your underpants?"

Trembling and shaking I simply replied, "No, I don't want a spanking, please don't spank me.  I'll do what you say."

"Good." she replied.

So I spent the day in my undies.  I felt so humble, so humiliated going about the daily routine, completing chores, watching TV and everything else for a normal Saturday, except I was in my underpants all day.  Thanks God it was not lawn mowing day.  I don't know how that would have worked and she offered to get the mail.

I kept staring at the clock and as we got closer and closer to noon I started to freak out.  Once or twice I asked, "When can I get dressed?"

And every time she simply replied, "When I say so."

When noon came I was starting to panic.  She was going to have me in my underwear when Sarah arrived.  I started begging, "Please let me get dressed, I learned my lesson.  Please honey, let me get dressed."  

She simply looked at me and replied, "Not until I say so."

I asked if I could go upstairs and she replied, "No. stay here with me."

I paced, sat up, stood up, sat down, walked around and basically freaked out as I watched the clock tick on past noon.

The doorbell rung.  I stood up heart pounding in my chest as my wife moved towards the front door.  Tears streaming down my cheek, openly crying.  She placed her hand on the door knob and I almost wet myself with fear.  She turned around looked at me and said, "Go get dressed, compose yourself then come down and say goodbye to us."

Well I flew up those stairs so fast I think I only touched three of them.  I found my clothes lying on the bed and quickly got dressed as I heard my wife open the door and greet Sarah.  I went to our master bath and washed my face and removed as much evidence of my recent crying as I could.  After I was confident I looked OK, I went down greeted Sarah and said goodbye as they left for their girls night out.  As soon as they left, I broke down and cried again.  I know it sounds ridiculous but I have never been so scared in my life.

I spent the next few days trying to figure out what just happened.  This was a new punishment and I found it worse than a spanking, mostly because I was unsure of what was going to happen.  It was clear she wanted me to believe that Sarah was going to see me in my tighty whities, but she spared me that at the last minute.  Believing it was going to happen, that she was going to open that door with me in my undies scared me.  I kept thinking  I should have just gone upstairs, I should have just gotten dressed, but I couldn't I stood there in my underpants and if she had opened the door there was nothing I would have done about it except cry my eyes out.  At least if I could have stood there nonchalant, I could have been like, Oops, I did not know we had company, but if I  she saw me there crying, I would have looked like such a wimp.

It was a few days later before I became brave enough to ask if I was still going to be allowed to wear boxers at my doctor's visit in October.  She replied, "Only if I don't have to spank you between now and then.  You came real close the other day.  I hope that taught you a lesson you will not soon forget."

I nodded it did and you better believe that I will not forget it.  Still, I feel much more vulnerable now that she did this to me.  In some ways, I almost wish she chose to spank me.  I don't feel like a man at all anymore.  Just when I thought things were getting better, now I feel more afraid than ever.  If she did this to me, what else will she do to me?  Clearly she is not content at making spanking the only punishment I am subjected to.
For those who were waiting on the story of a past spanking, sorry, but this has got me so upset.  If I calm down I will try to finish it up and share it.


8 comments:

  1. you might as well face the facts that you WILL be spanked again and probably in front of Sarah.......and possibly others as well. At the very least I see you being naked in the corner when someone comes over next time.......and there will be a next time I'd almost promise it. At least be a man and stop crying like a little bitch when you are punished. Of course the other option is to grow a pair and tell your wife that it's not happening anymore like that. What prevented you from just walking out of the room when the doorbell rang and your wife went to answer it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I must face the facts, but I am not sure I know what the facts are. How you can come to the conclusion that I will be spanked again and in front of Sarah I do not know. I still have to believe that if she wanted to spank me in front of Sarah she would have done it bu now.

    The facts I do have to face and it has been hard to face the truth is how I seem to lose emotional control of myself so easily now. You tell me to "stop crying" like I can just turn it on and off. I don't know if you are a man and you find me an embarrassment to our gender or a woman who is turned off by weak men. Either way, I too am embarrassed with how easily my wife can get me to cry. It is not from pain as there was no pain this time, but from some deep emotional release that I just can't control. I know I was never an aggressive person and was pretty laid back, but I was never such an emotional weakling like I am now.

    As to your last question, why I simply did not walk out of the room and go upstairs? I ask myself the same question again and again as I relive this over and over. It is the same question I ask when I let her spank me and treat me like a child. I am afraid not to obey her. Not physical fear, but an emotional fear. As scared as I am of being spanked in front of Sarah and as frightened as I was of her seeing me in my underpants, there is a fear of losing my wife's love and affection that compels me to obey her. It is hard to explain and I am not sure I understand it completely myself, but that is the best way I can describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to let you know I'm a man and while I don't find you an embarrassment to "our" gender what I do find embarrassing is the fact that you talk about being a man yet you can't seem to do what is needed to stop your wife from doing the things she does. She is slowly but surely conditioning you and by the time it's all said and done you'll be a shell of your former self. Do you honestly think your wife will love you any less for standing up to her. Telling her this is how it's going to be. Your words on here say you want to be a man yet your action say otherwise. Don't get me wrong, if that's what you want then I'm happy for you. Just stop trying to have it both ways and embrace you submissive side. Or grow a pair and let your wife know this is how it's going to be. As far as how can I come to the conclusion that you'll be spanked in front of Sarah, because the more power you give your wife by allowing her to punish you(however that may be) the more she will want. And the more she will take. Remember Power corrupts......complete power corrupts completely. she will keep taking more power from you until you have none at all. Again if this is what you want then great.....go for it. But until you stand up to her this won't get any better and will probably get worse. Just stop trying to have your cake and eat it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get what you are saying. I know it has been difficult to put into words how I feel. I feel punished but not abused. I am afraid of her but also trust her. I don't "want" to be spanked in front of Sarah or even spanked by my wife. I accept this as the warning it was meant to be but I still feel that I can avoid punishment if I behave. I just wish I knew what the hell was wrong with me that I can behave properly all the time.

      Delete
  4. I have read your blog from the very beginning and let me tell you, the guy above is absolutely correct.

    Your wife may or may not get sexual pleasure from this, but she does enjoy making you squirm and tremble before her. If it is not a sex thing, it is a power thing. You conclude that because she has not yet spanked you in front of Sarah, in spite of the fact that she had several opportunities to, you will never be spanked in front of Sarah. You are so wrong.

    You can chose to be in denial but I now have absolutely no doubts whatsoever.

    YOU WILL BE SPANKED IN FRONT OF SARAH!!!

    This last story is what cinched it for me. In everything she has done and is continuing to do to you, see if looking to see if there is a limit she can push you past. You were standing there in you undies. By your own admission, you would rather be wearing boxers (like I and most real men wear) yet she had you standing there in your little tighty whities. She had her hand on the door knob and yet you just stood there crying like a little baby. She spared you this time, but she now knows that is she orders you to undress and stand there while she opens the door, you will stand there looking like a fool crying. She now knows she can do this when she is ready to. The only reason she spared you this time is because she is not ready to subject you to that humiliation, but she did it to see if she could get away with it. She now knows she can. Your days are numbered.

    She will continue to probe and push to see what she can get away with. She will probably spank you upstairs with Sarah downstairs to see if you resist. She may order you upstairs in front of Sarah or she may threaten you with a spanking in front of Sarah. All to probe where your limits are.

    If you do not say no at anypoint. If you fail to establish limits then you are doomed.

    You will be spanked again.
    You will be spanked in front of Sarah
    You will be wearing Tighty Whities to your next physical
    You have been reading the other blogs. You see what these woman can come up with. Do you want any of the following to happen to you?
    Public spanking, dildo up your ass, pubes shaved, cuckold, fucked by another man, whipped, cock and balls tortured, piercing, fisting, cum swallowing?

    I am not saying your wife is going to do any of these things, but if she did, would you stop her? Where does it end for you? How far does she have to push you before you say no? If she wanted to castrate you would you finally say no? I know its extreme but I hope I am making my point.

    If you can live with being spanked in front of Sarah, so be it. You may hate it, but you will survive. Don't let her push you beyond your comfort zone. Say enough is enough and she will back off. Trust me. She is not going to leave you when you say no. She is just looking for a boundary. Set one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I appreciate your honest feedback and get your point, I am not sure she will move to such extremes. Obviously I will not allow myself to be subjected to true abuse. While some have argued that the non consensual punishment I am being subjected to can be considered abuse, it is not rising to the level of some of the other things you suggested she might do. I do have my limits and if we get there then I will deal with it. Can I deal with being spanked in front of Sarah? I don't know and I hope that I can behave so I never find out, but I am scared because I think if she went to spank me in front of her I don't see myself stopping it. If she went to castrate me I would absolutely stop it. Where the line is between those two extremes? I am not sure.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for being so candid about an event that has caused you so much emotional pain.What you did more than deserved one. I have never called my wife a bitch, and if I ever did, I think I would go ahead as ask her to spank me for it.
    I do expect that you will be spanked before the summer is over. But if your wife did not spank you for this, perhaps she is prepared to spare you a spanking for other breaches of conduct of this magnitude, or even worse.
    Another angle that has occurred to me: as soon as she spanks you again she will lose the psychological threat she maintains over you linked to what your wear to your next physical. She may be reluctant to give this up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your honest reply. I too realize that my prognosis for a spank free summer looks grim, but I have not given up hope. I also think that perhaps the threat she has over me is having a positive impact so I want to keep trying to tow the line. I do not for one minute think her threat is an idle threat, I just think she want to give me every chance to repent before she goes through with it.

      Delete