Monday, June 30, 2014

Dazed and Confussed

I recently posted part 1 of the story about the spanking I received after having a fight with my mother.  I must admit I was a bit surprised by the comments I received so far about that story.  It is unclear if the comments I am receiving are from the same person(s) or not, but I must admit I was taken back buy the hostility I received.

As I have shared stories about my wife and how she has slowly got me to the point where I unwillingly submit to her spankings and other mild punishments the majority of comments that I receive are along the lines of "grown a pair", "put her over your knee", "stop whining", "stand up to her", "don't let her push you around", etc. etc.  Oh yes there are the occasional comments saying I deserve it and such but the majority have been encouraging me to stand up to my wife and be a man.

Now I related a story about my pushy mother who comes over to my house, insults me and my wife and treats me like a child.  Now, unlike my wife who has a claim to our household, my mother has no claim to our house or how we furnish or decorate it.  So when I "stand up to her" and "be a man" and ask her to leave I am criticized for it.

Now my wife has already spanked me for this and I will finish the story and share part 2, but I am confused as to why the same people who are telling me to "grow a pair" when I submit to my wife appear to be the same people who are now saying "your wife should buy a cane." and "you got what you deserved." and "your mother should have taken you over her knee."

Now I get it, you should have the utmost respect for your mother and I do respect her, but should a grown man have to put up with insults from his own mother in his own house?  Why is it that when my wife spanks me because I talk back to her I need to "grow a pair" but when I remind my mother that I am an adult and she needs to respect me in my house I need to "grow up."  and when my wife spanks me for that she is applauded?

Anyway, I will finish the story as promised, but so far the comments have made me feel a little ashamed of what I did.  It was my intention to share this story and then share my feelings about what happened to me the last time I "stood up for myself" and "grew a pair."  Apparently instead of getting support and encouragement I now appear as immature and childish and it seems as if my follows now feel I am getting the spankings I deserve.  It even seems like some feel I have to be punished all over again for this offense.

Now I am even more confused than ever.  Anyway, I will finish up the story hopefully in a few days, but again, I now have something new to think about.  Is there something wrong with me?  I have been trying to relate these stories as accurate as I can recall them but am I missing something in my telling that makes me a flawed person who needs to be spanked to remain decent?

I feel I try hard to do the right things and be a good and responsible person and husband.  I was spanked as a child when I deserved it and I think it helped me to develop a good character, but I would have thought that I have outgrown spankings.  My mother stopped spanking me at 12, so why does my wife feel its necessary now that I am an adult?  Am I missing something?  In some ways I do feel the same as when I was a child but my wife is not my mother.

Perhaps this story revealed the fundamental character flaws that I fail to see myself.  I want the spankings to stop, but not sure exactly how.  I am so dazed and confused.

10 comments:

  1. It might have been okay if you took time, explaining to your mother that you and your wife would rather make decisions of decorating but the way you described it, calling your mother a name and throwing her out of the house, was a childish thing to do.

    It doesn't matter if you are an adult of not. Like your wife said, you would not have considered talking to her like that as a child. Why would you consider doing it as an adult?

    Maybe it's because I'm a submissive male in an FLR, but I've always thought from the way you have related your relationship with us, that your wife is doing her best to curb some of your childish attitude. There may be a million ways to achieve the same goal but your wife's way is by means of old fashioned corporal punishment.

    You married her, presumably with an inkling of her authoritative attitude so, for good or for bad, so you either have to put up with the relationship you have - or consider the options.

    From what I've read, you are subservient to your wife in every way - apart from her ultimate sanction, that being CP. My advice is to accept it, thank her for her commitment to your relationship, and enjoy the real positives of your marriage.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I am really subservient is every way. We are equal is all other aspect of our relationship. We make financial decisions together, household decision together, where to vacation together etc. It is just when I cross the line I get spanked.

      Delete
  2. I think you are getting a little hostility which is part of the internet, just ignore it. There are some mean people in the world. It seems you are getting a diversity of opinions and you have to sort out what seems right to you and heed those. You haven’t said how long you have been married but 20 – 30 spankings isn’t unusual over a few years. In our first two or three years I got one or two a month on average. Now it’s much less, maybe three a year so it depends on how long the period. I don’t believe there is anything fundamentally wrong with you. You seem like a nice guy to me who is conflicted over being spanked as an adult but at the same time your wife gets results when she disciplines you. I think many of us struggle with that not just in the beginning but for a while. Eventually I think you will accept yourself as a man who needs discipline and grows with it and is lucky enough to have a wife smart enough to figure that out. I do think that writing about past spankings helps you think about your feelings and brings out some of your conflicts. That’s always painful but very therapeutic. Spankings like your wife administers are healthy and loving and necessary and I hope you are able to accept that soon.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend searching for an old Aesop fable about the Father, son, and their mule.( There is even a series of oil miniatures depicting this tale in the American Wing of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.) Anyway, read it. You'll feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading that before. Thanks for the reminder.

      Delete
  4. I wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog and I don't understand why you get comments like "grow a pair" etc. Just because your wife finds it necessary to spank you does not make you any less of a man. I would say it takes a real man to submit to the woman he loves and accept her loving discipline. You say that you have lost track of how many times you have been spanked but it may be between 20 to 30. I would suggest that if your wife has found it necessary to take you over her knee that many times and if you have submitted to that many spankings, it is time for you to simply accept the fact that this is how your marriage is going to be. Some wives pout, some give the silent treatment, others withhold sex or yell. Your wife spanks you. Plain and simple. This is how she runs her household. It seems to me that she is indeed head of the house, she spanks you, grounds you, makes you work around the house in nothing but your white briefs, etc. She is in charge, you submit to her and it seems to work well. You said yourself in most cases you deserved what you got and that it improves your outlook. Just my opinion, but I think you have a very good marriage and your wife loves you enough to provide the discipline you need. Why fight it? Why worry about it? Take your wife's discipline and learn from it. She loves you...submit to her.
    I too am a spanked husband and like you, it was 100% her idea. My wife is now Head of our House and has been spanking me for over 10 years and we are both very happy. (It did take me about a year for me to come to terms with being a spanked husband, but since I did our life has never been happier)

    I wish you well and I hope you take my comments as being simply my opinion and that you will give them some thought. The quicker you accept that your wife will handle your discipline with loving spanking the happier you will be. Tom
    PS...take it from me, even when your wife spanks you in front of Sarah it will not be the end of the world...I am sure you will have it coming and that your wife will spank with love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again.
    Just wondering what your thoughts are on my comment...plus really looking forward to part 2 of spanked for disrespecting your mom. Tom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments. Were you ever spanked in front of someone else? Was this really truly 100% your wife's ideas? Do you get any 'pleasure' out of this.

      You see, I get comments about how getting spanked in front of someone else is not as bad as I think it will be. I assume these people secretly enjoy being spanked in front of others. I do not enjoy being spanked at all and I am terrified of being spanked in front of someone else.

      Delete
    2. Hi...I appreciate you taking the time to read and reply to my comments. To answer your questions...Yes the spanking was 100% my wife's idea. The thought of being spanked (not even my Mom or Dad spanked me) never entered my mind. I do not get ANY pleasure while I am being spanked, but I must admit I have come to realize that my wife was right install domestic discipline as the way things get settled in our house. I hate the spanking and of course never look forward to it. I must admit however that our relationship works very well this way. My Wife seems to know exactly when I need to be spanked and I am a much better husband and Father thanks to my Wife's discipline. I really like the fact that after the spanking ALL is forgiven and I feel so very close to my Wife after a spanking.
      AND Yes I have been spanked in front of others. My Wife has spanked me 3 times in front of her younger Sister. It was and continues to be embarrassing when she does this, but it is not as bad as you think it will be. The simple truth is that once the spanking starts the last thing on my mind is that my sister-in-law is watching. I find corner time after the spanking almost as bad as the spanking when her Sister is in the house, I think it is because I don't have the hairbrush hitting my bare bottom to distract me. But I would say that you don't need to fear being spanked by Sarah as much as you do...when it happens you will live through it and remember the fear of something is often worse than the event itself. You will get through it.
      Tom

      Delete
  6. I think you write exceptionally well. I like the fact that you struggle with your wife and her punishing you. I am sure it makes your punishment more pleasurable for her, and in the end, we are here to please women, not vice versa. I know it hurts, and I sympathize, but there's not much you can do about it anyway, since she's stronger than you in every way. Keep up the good struggle, and keep us informed.

    ReplyDelete