Saturday, July 19, 2014

Honor Thy Mother Part 2

Sorry for the delay in posting the second part of this.  We took some vacation time and then it took a while to catch up on everything.

Anyway read Part 1 if you forgot where I left off.

So I stood there with the thoughts of how my mother had spanked me at 12 flooding through my memory while my wife admonished me for yelling at my mother and throwing her out of the house.  Since this was not my first spanking from my wife, I knew she was planning to spank me at that time.  A part of me wanted to beg her not to spank me, but every time the thought of begging for a reprieve came into my head so did the memory of me standing before my mother begging when I was 12 and the pain of that memory prevented me from making a similar plea to my wife.

She turned and left me standing there in the living room and I knew she was going for the hairbrush and my heart began to pound in my head.  I was conflicted as the thoughts of both my mother and my wife played out in my mind, memories of my childhood and the feeling of absolute obedience a child must give to his mother mixing with the reluctant submital to my wife.

She returned with the hairbrush and I began trembling with fear the moment I saw it.  She stood before me with a look of disappointment on her face.

Again she reminded me, "If you were 12 and spoke to your mother that way you would of had your bottom bared and spanked by her."

She paused letting the words sink in, again the memory of humiliating spanking I received at 12 haunting my thoughts confusing the past with the present.  At 12, I was a child I was dependent on my mother and she had the responsibility to insure that I was raised in a safe and healthy environment, but she also had the responsibility to insure I became a respectful and moral member of society.  While spanking may be a controversial method of discipline today, it was certainly an expected method of discipline when I was 12.  My mother was neither cruel or inhumane, she simply saw this as her duty.  She could not allow how 12 year old son to get away with feeling he could address his mother in that manner and no begging or pleading was going to save me from her doing her duty.

I stared at my wife as she reminded me of those events so long ago, yet feeling like they just happened.  I was not a 12 year old boy anymore and she was not my mother.  Even my mother had to yield her authority as I was no longer a child but a man.  Good, bad or indifferent, her task was completed and all she could do was sit back and hope that she was successful in making me a good and honorable man.  My spanking days should be over, but as I stared at my wife, I realized that any flaw in my character that my mother had failed to correct my wife was now going to take on.

She continued, "I am so embarrassed by what you did."

She was embarrassed?  Who is the one who is about to be spanked like a 12 year old?  Why is she embarrassed, I thought.

"I can't believe anyone would treat their mother that way.  Right or wrong, she is still your mother and no matter what she says or does, she deserves your total respect."

Deep down she was right of course.  I am sure we could have found a better way to address our disagreement, but my mother can be so pushy and thought it would be best if I just laid down the law and established that I was no longer a child and she should show me the respect I deserved.  I was an adult after all.  Then how come I didn't feel like an adult at that moment?

"Anyway," my wife spoke interrupting my thoughts, "since you act like a 12 year old, you will be treated like a 12 year old.  Pull down your pants."

The words shocked me, even though I knew they were coming.  There should have been no surprise, but hearing the words sent a shiver through my body anyway.  I looked down ashamed at myself.  Ashamed for the way I treated my mother, ashamed for allowing my wife to treat me like this, ashamed for not being a man and as I reached for the buttons on my jeans ashamed that I was once again going to pull my pants down and let me wife spank me like I was still a 12 year old boy.  I slowly slid the jeans down to my knees trying to push the thoughts of my childhood spanking out of my head I was becoming uncomfortable with the comparison of my present situation with the past.

"Underpants too."  she added when she saw I was standing their with my briefs still on.

Again I slowly lowered my briefs to join my jeans.  I looked down at my pathetic looking penis all shriveled up with fear and embarrassment and in some ways was it helped to push the childhood memories from my mind.  At last a reminder that I was indeed a man.  My penis may have been small, but the surrounding manly  pubic hair was a stark contrast to the hairless little boy of my memories.  I concentrated on how I looked to help keep me focused on the present, as embarrassing as that was.

My wife sat down on the couch then order me, "Over my knee"

I complied focusing on her voice, her look, her smell as I continued to concentrate on my body and reassure myself I was a man.  In spite of how this may look and feel, I kept telling myself, I am not a boy going over my mother's knee I am a man going over my wife's.  Yes I am being spanked, but I am being spanked by my wife.  Only men have wives, so therefore I am a man.

I kept repeating this mantra the whole time I was being spanked and while I felt every blow that landed on my backside, I did manage to keep my emotions in control and even though my bottom was really stinging by the time she was done, I did manage to stop myself from crying and the watery eyes were more a result from squeezing my eyes then they were from an emotional buildup.

My wife allowed me to get up and get dressed.  The next morning I apologized to my mother and invited her back over for dinner the following weekend.   Dinner was pleasant and I again apologized to my mother and she apologized to me for being so pushy.  All in all, it ended well for everyone.

The only thing.  At one point during dinner when we were all apologizing to each other, my wife looked at my mother and said, "You have a good man in you son Mrs. XXXX.  You must have done a good job of raising him when he was a little boy."

My mother looked at me and smiled.  I wonder if she could see me blushing?

12 comments:

  1. This reads to me that your learned a lesson here that should have stood you in good stead with your wife. You were wrong to speak the way you did to your mother and you were punished for it. And then you all made up and the matter was forgotten.

    Okay, it wasn't nice but you convinced yourself the fact that your wife was spanking you was acceptable since to be married you had to be a man. And, as you say, 'it all ended well for everyone.'

    Everyone, I assume, includes yourself so from this we can determine that the spanking wasn't so terrible after all.

    With everything you have said in this post - and the last one - I'm surprised you even question your wife's methods because it seems to me, that deep down you want to accept them but somehow think it's not 'manly' to be spanked by your wife.

    I'd say it's the opposite. It takes guts to accept we are sometimes a little less respectful - and it takes guts to accept a spanking to correct those faults.

    Thanks for the post. And I hope things work out in a positive vein for you and your wife in the longer term.





    ReplyDelete
  2. This particular spanking was not unbearably physically painful and while I was uncomfortable with the flashbacks to my childhood, this was not the most painful spanking I have received.

    I may have come to accept the spankings from my wife, but what i am really frightened of is the ongoing threat of being spanked in front of Sarah and possibly others and the possibility of having to wear tighty whities to my next doctor's appointment in October. On that front, so far so good. I remain spank free and October is getting closer and closer every day. I will admit with the summer upon us I have been in a better mood. I hope I can keep this up until the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. You are a gifted writer.

    Respecting Mistress' analysis of this event is exactly right. Have you thanked your wife for correcting you in this manner and helping this nasty situation with your mother to end well? You absolutely should if you haven't yet.I definitely would!

    My wife does not like to spank me, and only does it, as she says, "because she loves me." So I always thank her immediately after ever spanking she gives me.

    You ought to count yourself a lucky man to have a conscientious wife who will give you a spanking when it is needed, even if it sometimes seems to you that you are too old to be spanked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I do not count myself lucky. While I may acknowledge that I was wrong in dealing with my mother. I could have easily came to that same conclusion without a spanking. The spanking made me relive a painful memory from my childhood. While I accepted my mothers loving discipline when I was a child, reliving that memory pushes out the memories of happier mother-son times. Perhaps a spanking was not the best way to deal with the situation.

      Delete
  4. Well, I think most of us agree that you did have this spanking coming to you for the way you treated your Mother. Both my wife and I believe your wife handled the situation perfectly by spanking you and than making you apologise to your mom in person. The spankings really seem to be helping you and it seems that you have come to accept that this is the way your wife will continue to punish you going forward. It will be much easier for you once, you admit to yourself that your wife is in charge of your discipline, that you will be spanked, grounded, etc. when she feels you deserve it. The wonderful thing about a wife who spanks you is that you know she loves you enough to provide the discipline you need to make you a better husband. And when the spanking has ended the household can return to normal (except you may have trouble sitting for a day or two, LOL)

    I told you in a previous comment that like you, it was 100% my wife's idea that ours would be a Female Led Domestic Discipline relationship. I was shocked the first time I was spanked by her. It took me almost a year to come to terms with the fact that this was the best thing for our marriage and that my wife almost always makes better decisions in our personal life. The spankings, grounding and other forms of discipline she uses have made me a much better husband and man. I love her for caring enough to discipline me.

    I told you before that I am sometimes spanked in front of my sis in law, so I want to try to set your mind at rest; when your wife does decide it is time that you are spanked in front of someone else it will not be as bad as you think. If you are like me, by the time I get the first dozen smacks of the hairbrush on my bare bottom, I am too busy begging for her to stop to even remember that her Sis is watching. I will admit that corner time is worse than normal because I know that there are two sets of eyes watching me with my nose in the corner and my bare red butt on display.

    My wife only spanks me when I have it coming, so as she reminds me, if I don't want to be spanked, than don't act like a kid.

    When you do get spanked in front of Sarah, trust me you will get through it.

    If you have any questions for me since neither of us wanted to be spanked by our wives, feel free to ask.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a spanked husband and I wanted to let you know that should your wife decide to spank you in front of Sarah you will live through it. My wife has been spanking me since we married 6 years ago. Most of my spankings are done in private, but she also spanks me in front of her two best girlfriends. I would say I have been spanked about 10 to 12 times with one or both of them watching. I will admit to you that it is not easy being punished while they watch, but it only happens when I deserve it, so in the end it is my fault. One of the two girl friends also spanks her husband, so it is not as bad being spanked in front of her. However her other friend is single and I find it much harder to be spanked in front of her. But the bottom line is I cant stop the spanking so I just drop my pants and get over my wife's knee when ordered. I lived through it and I am sure you will too. Don't stress over it, the spanking in front of Sarah will not be as bad as you think it will be.
    Max

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why everyone (well almost everyone, see below) keeps trying to tell me that getting spanked in front of Sarah will not be that bad.

      I can only come to the conclusion that everyone is a secret exhibitionist. I am very modest and the thought of even being seen in my underpants by someone other than my wife is embarrassing. I find the thought of being subjected to a bare bottom spanking in front of Sarah, or anyone else to be totally terrifying that even writing this comment has me shivering with fear. So I am sorry, I do think it will be as bad as I think it will be and possibly worse.

      Delete
  6. Please, please, please continue to oppose being spanked in front of Sarah with all your might. My wife has a good friend, Katie. I all but consented to be spanked in Katie's presence, because I was slightly proud of my wife's dominance, even though I was very ashamed of my own acquiescence in it. Anyway, it happened. I thought it would be a light spanking, but being in front of Katie inspired Rachel, my wife, to an all-time heavy thrashing of me. I made a complete fool of myself crying and begging her to stop and even trying to move away from her spanking. Rachel overwhelmed me, as usual, and Katie loved it. Rachel not only invited Katie to join in on my humiliation, she told Katie that she could punish me whenever I offended her in any way. It wasn't long before Katie got "offended" at a party, berated me, and ushered me out by my ear to a long and hard spanking in our bedroom. As time has passed, everybody in my family, neighborhood and place of work has come to know my shame. Girls who used to flirt with me at work now treat me with a kind of disgust or contempt. I just wish I had opposed letting Rachel spank me in front of Katie in the first place. I should have just contrived never to be home when both of them were there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assuming this isn’t fantasy and it could be, what is described here is not what typically happens when wife or girlfriend disciplines in front of a witness. I have had quite a lot of experience with it involving two different women and there are numerous accounts all over the internet that basically duplicate my experience. It is true that the spankings is harder and longer with a witness and I think the disciplinarian is consciously or unconsciously “making a point” not lost on a punished husband. But rarely and never in my experience does the witness also spank the naughty boy or even want to. She is there to add embarrassment and she does. Also I doubt witnesses are very often (none in my case) given authority to discipline on their own. That’s just weird. I am not talking about surrogate authority where a wife delegates her authority for some reason. I know that does happen. What I really object to about this posting is that the writer is trying to frighten our blog author who is already irrationally afraid of being spanked in front of a witness. And in truth it’s really not that bad and has advantages. Getting spanked in front of a witness definitely cuts down on the number of spankings administered because of its effect on repeat bad behavior. And at least for me getting punished that way made it impossible to pretend it was all an elaborate erotic game. It was too real and my wife was much more assertive and confident in her role after spanking in front of a witness ( her sister) I am not looking forward to the next time I am spanked with a witness but at the same time I know it is good for me and our relationship and that’s why I don’t fear it when it happens

      Delete
  7. thanks for both your opinions. If the first writer is trying to scare me about being spanked in front of Sarah, then he should know that I was scared about being spanked in front of her long before the writer wrote anything. He did write about what was already concerning me and that is, once I am spanked in front of someone besides my wife, the possibility of the story spreading to others is very great. I have no assurance that Sarah will be discreet. I feel that it is almost impossible for someone to witness something like that and not speak about it to someone. Once the word "get out" that my wife spanks me, there is no telling who will find out.

    As for Sarah herself spanking me, that thought never occurred to me and I find it highly unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your concern about others knowing your wife spanks you if she uses a witness are realistic to a point but there are two things that really limit the effect. One is and I am using my own experience here but others agree. A lot of people plain don’t care what goes on between two married people. With the exception of the religious nuts (sorry if I offend) we live in an age where people’s life styles are their own business) Few women these days you would care about look down on a husband who is disciplined and few men ever know about it . I have a close buddy from high school who is spanked by his wife. I happen to know about it purely by accident (walked in on them but he never saw me) He has no idea I am spanked even though his wife and mine are friendly. Men just don’t talk A second point is probably more important. Disciplinary wives pick witnesses very carefully, often trusted sisters or best friends. I am not saying witnesses don’t talk but they talk very selectively and don’t betray the trust. For example my girlfriend invited her best friend from college who told her husband and as far as I know that’s it. My wife’s sister who isn’t married presently has told one close girlfriend with my wife’s permission. So a few people know I have been spanked but most who do probably couldn’t care less

      Delete
    2. Anon: i agree with you - at least in principle - but I must admit that I have mixed feelings about who may know that my wife spanks and whips me -not so much about those few of her friends (and also her sister) who have actually watched, but about how the word may spread around (especiall among my wife's friends, or about her sisters' friends)... I know there is no way I can argue this with my wife (but, if she reads this comment, I hope she understands the way I feel - even as I accept that she is entitled to spank or whip me as needed.

      Delete