Sunday, November 9, 2014

All Quiet On The Western Front

Well it has been a few weeks since my "controversial" trip to the doctors where I chose to wear boxers instead of my usual briefs.  It was the clear consensus of people who took the time to comment that I should have "manned up" and wore the briefs and was the implied preference of my wife.  Nonetheless, there has been no inquiry or consequences as a result of my decision and it seems that I have survived this latest battle.

I do realize however, that the war is not over.  Although I have not been spanked since the last spanking I wrote about I do still feel the possibility of me being spanked again is very real and unfortunately inevitable.  I do not know when I will slip up again and I am doing my best not to, but deep down I recognize my human weakness and dread the day when I once again find myself over my wife's knees feeling the sting of her hairbrush which remains her favorite implement.  Oh sure I have felt her hand and certainly the belt , but the vast majority of the spankings I have received have been the hairbrush.

Sarah was over the other day and that visit went without any incident or tension at all.  In some ways it has been very strange.  If I were to look at just these last few weeks I could come to the conclusion that I was never spanked and just led a normal healthy marriage.  The only real reminder I get of my situation comes every morning when I get dresses and put on a clean pair of tighty whities when I come out of the shower.  I briefly (pun intended) look at myself in the mirror and am reminded that I am putting them on solely at my wife's demand and that I do not get a choice in underpants.  Other than that reminder there are no threats, warnings or admonishments to "be good or else" and certainly no spanking to speak of.

In some ways, a part of me wants to think that perhaps my wife has simply given up and decided that for what ever reason, she no longer feels that spanking me is necessary or productive.  I would really like to think that is the case.  Of course the rational part of me recognizes that I have gone longer periods of time without a spanking and there is no reason to believe that the spankings have stopped for good.  I guess I have just been a "good little boy" and not provided a valid reason for my wife to spank me.  Like I said before, she does not look for menial excuses to spank me.  I would not say that I felt I deserved every spanking I got, but at least I see cause and effect.

For those who take an interest in reading about my spankings, I apologize for not having anything new to speak of.  Of course I could always write about a past spanking experience, but compared to the ones I already wrote about I don't have one that stands out or has an interesting twist to it like the ones I already wrote about.  Well, maybe there is one more story I should relate.  I did get spanked once after get together with her family shortly after we were married.  The spanking was done if private when we got home, but she informed me that I would be spanked while we were still there.  That led to some awkward feelings before we left and some strange feeling after I was actually spanked.  Perhaps I will share the details of that story in the next few days unless I have the unfortunate opportunity to write about a new incident.

4 comments:

  1. That spanking sounds interesting since I too was spanked recently following a family gathering at my sister-in laws home. I was being rater moody and argumentative with her Sister. My wife warned me once but it did not change my mood. My second warning came with my being told that I would be spanked and grounded when we got home.(the warning was in private thank god) That changed my mood but I received a very hard OTK hairbrush spanking when we got home and was not allowed TV for the rest of the weekend. My wife is strict but fair.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. would be great to hear about your experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we have not heard from you in sometime. Perhaps this means you have not been spanked by your wife since the last time. If this is true than I would say your wife's discipline is working well in changing your childish ways and making you a better husband. She is a smart wife to have "taken you in hand"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you are a good little boy. You are acting like a decent man, and that's what your wife wanted. Enjoy your spank-free time and consider that you are developing habits that will make future spankings rare and perhaps one day, unnecesary.

    I will confess something: I have wanted my wife to spank me for years. One day she finally did, and the experience was completely different from the fansasy. I didn't enjoy it at all and all I could think was "what have I done?" luckily, my wife told me that she could not do it again, so it stopped

    Every once in a while I feel the "need"to be spanked, but when I remember the experience I quietly go on my way and think of something else. If I, who wanted to be spanked found it so unpleasant, and fearsome, how much more unpleasant would is be for you, having never asked for it?

    Add to that the fact that my wife stopped well before I felt the need to cry...

    ReplyDelete