Thursday, October 16, 2014

"Undress to your underpants and put on this gown..."

Well, today was the day of my annual physical.  Of course many of you who were following my blog know that I had every intention of wearing boxers to my physical in spite of the implied implication that since I was spanked I would be required to wear briefs to my physical.

First off, for the record.  If you read my post "Boxes and Boxers" you will note that it was my wife who made the statement that if I was not spanked before my next physical I could wear boxers, but if she did spank me she would make me wear briefs.  Well at no point did I every agree to this.  In fact I even made the comment that if I were to be spank free I could wear boxers without having to hide the fact from her.  That did not happen.

So to those who said I made an agreement and should be a man and keep my word, I must point out that I gave no word.  I simply acknowledged what my wife's plans were but I never accepted the challenge.  To those who simply feel that I must submit to my wife at all costs, I get what you are saying, but like I said before.  I would rather take a private spanking and accept the consequences rather than have to show up at the doctor's wearing those stupid tighty whities.  I know, many of you feel I am making a big deal out of nothing, but I feel the way I feel.  I can't help but feel self conscience in the briefs, but it is an emotional issue and not an intellectual decision.

At no point prior to my appointment did my wife "remind"  me of her threat to force me to wear briefs to my next appointment.  She had left before I left for the morning having remained silent on the issue.  So yes, I wore boxers.  I arrived home before her having left early to make my appointment and by the time she came home I had already changed into briefs.

I don't know why she remained silent on this, perhaps her incentive to correct my behavior failed and she wanted to conveniently forget to avoid the conflict.  Perhaps she legitimately forgot.  Either way I got to wear my boxers to the appointment.

Now, if she were to suddenly remember and ask me what I wore, I think at this point I would admit to wearing the boxers.  I really don't think she would spank me for wearing them, but even if she did, I am still better off being spanked in private rather than wearing the briefs.

For those who were hoping I would finally be forced to wear the briefs to my doctor's appointment, sorry that I don't have a story to share about how embarrassed I was sitting on the crinkly paper in my tighty whities while the nurse remarked that my pulse and blood pressure seemed to be a little high.  

I don't know what is going to happen next, but it looks like I won this round.

10 comments:

  1. Surprised to see no one has commented so I'll get it started. I don't think it's right that you're essentially going behind your wife's back. Regardless of how you justify it to yourself. I think you should confess that you wore boxers to her. Even if that means you get a spanking at least you are being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing to confess. She never asked me what I wore to the appointment so it is not like I lied to her. If she asks I will tell her, but I have no reason to volunteer information.

    Over the summer she said she would "Make me wear briefs to the appointment" She did not "make me" wear them. She was silent on the issue. I did not go behind her back.

    That is not me justifying anything. These are facts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey RT.

    Interesting perspective. I would have interpreted it differently. If you had gone spank free you earned the privilege to wear boxers. You didn't, and she shouldn't have to remind you of that.

    The only thing that matters though is what her expectation would have been? Do you think if you had asked her she would have said boxers or briefs?

    If the answer is briefs i think your should tell her. Not telling her and having her find out later if she asked would be the "childish" thing to do. Based on your other posts that is likely to get you spanked worse than openly admitting it and hopefully having a discussion about it.

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you said, you would have interpreted it differently. Perhaps you enjoy being spanked or enjoy being forced to wear a specific type of underpants, good for you.

      Like I said, I never agreed to her challenge. I merely saw it as an indication she was softening on her obsession on making me wear briefs. Her statement was she would "make me" wear briefs. She did not "make me" wear anything. I am an adult and since I was not told anything that day I chose to wear boxers. There is nothing "childish" about this. I do not tell my wife every single detail about my day. I do not routinely tell her what I eat for lunch for example, but if she asks I will certainly tell her as I have nothing to hide. I feel the same way about this. She did not ask, she did not tell me to wear briefs that day and she did not "make me" wear briefs like she said. I have nothing to hide. If she out and out asks I will tell her, but so far it has been over a week and she has not asked.

      Delete
  4. I guess I am totally behind the times---I always waer clean underwear but have no interest in underwear--I wor Penny's briefs when i was growing up and my mom bought them--Now for yrs my wife just buys me Penny;s briefs when she must see i need them----I guess I have never bought underwear or given it any thought----I realize mens underwear has become something of a statement so I must be out of it on the underwear thing! PS I would sure hate to go to a doctor with a paddled butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realize for some this issue is much ado about nothing but at least you correctly realize that today men's underwear has become "something of a statement" Clearly my wife wants me to make a different statement than what I want to make. I accept that except when going to the doctor. Don't ask me why, its an emotional thing and not a rational thing, but it is how I feel and I feel very strong about it.

      Delete
  5. Your comment, 'it looks like I won this round,' sounds like your are jolly well pleased with yourself that you got one over on your wife. That to me sounds like your are being a little disrespectful but I suppose I'm coming at this as a 'submissive' male who willingly submits to his partner's authority - where you still struggle with that situation. I'd be inclined to try and please her - and let her know I'd been to the doctors and worn what she expected me to wear, rather than deliberately go against her wishes. But we're all different. Good luck with your relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me, the fact that you are spanked by your wife for misbehavior (as defined by her) is largely immaterial. At some level, you have accepted it even you have not consented to it formally. So far, this is a common script for a wife-led marriage (WLM) .

    What seems different here, and it might not be all that uncommon in WLM's, is the role that fear plays in this process. When you stood up to her, she physically and psychologically overpowered you, and you were severely spanked. I wonder how commonly fear truly undergirds WLM's. From what I read in blogs, this is not the basic dynamic in a lot of marriages in which the wife has permission to spank her husband, and does. Rather love and a strong measure of mutual consent seems to be the common theme, with the spankings ultimately strengthening the bonds of love between the husband and his wife. A very healthy dynamic, it seems to me.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know. I will give you my take on this.

    IF as of me writting this your wife has still not said anything or asked you about what you wore to your doctor's appointment, then I will bet that she is deliberately remaining silent as it seems like it was a threat to get you to behave which failed. If she acknowledges that she did not force you she is admitting she made a threat that she did not follow through on. She probably felt it was not worth the fight to force you to wear the briefs as it failed to get the desired results.

    Now that said, let me warn you that I would not assume all her threats are empty threats. After all, if you acted up when Sarah was there betting that she was not really going to spank you in front of her, imagine how you would feel when she actually went through with it and spanked you in front of her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is that she let it go.

    While I, like others around here find it hard to understand your strong aversion to briefs, I must say I also can't understand the reason your wife makes such as big deal of them too. My guess is that she was trying to use them as positive discipline and when they failed, she didn't care that much as to go out of her way to enforce it.

    I have the feeling that if she asks, and you say simply that you wore them, you might not get spanked. If on the other hand, you get defensive, try to convinve her that her reasons are stupid or unfair (even if they are) or call her names when protesting her right to tell you what to wear (and you'd also be right) you will get punished.

    If I understand her correctly, it is not you doing something against her wishes that ticks her off, but you not owning to your own actions, blaming others, being rude, and all that.

    I don't think wearing the boxers is the real issue for her, but I might be wrong (it's been known to happen once or twice).

    ReplyDelete