Sunday, October 5, 2014

Yes, I am still here. Yes, I am still spanked

First off.  I wanted to apologize for not writing sooner.   As there were a lot of questions about he relationship between my wife and I, I wrote a hypothetical interview with my wife where I answered certain questions based on the things she has said to me, told me or that I inferred over the years.

Let's just say that while I hope everyone found the post helpful in understanding the dynamics between myself and my wife, I found the post very emotional.  As I read and re-read what I wrote and reflect on the reality that it represents I find myself confused about what it all means.

It is clear that the only way I can end the spankings is to leave my wife.  I want the spankings to end, but I don't want to leave my wife.  In theory, the spankings will end if my behavior improves once and for all, but no matter how hard I try I always seem to screw up.

Yes, I did get spanked since my last post.  It was a quick and brief spanking for yelling at my wife.  I am human I get angry.  I know it was wrong to yell at my wife.  If we were to simply talk through our differences she would listen and respect what I had to say, but the second I started to get nasty and mean with her, my pants came down and well, I guess you know the rest.  I was angry so it took a little while for the tears to flow, but she continued to spank me until I started crying.   I don't think the spankings will every end.

Now, the appointment has been made for my annual physical.  It will take place after work on the 16th of this month.  She never mentioned forcing me to wear briefs, but I have made up my mind that I will be wearing boxers.  I have even planned to sneak a pair in my jacket if necessary and will change into them when I am left alone to undress for my physical.

If my wife is going to continue to spank me and make me wear briefs than the least I can do is hold out as long as possible to keep this all a secret.  While I have been unsuccessful in keeping myself spank free at least for now they remain a private affair.  I still hope that I can keep Sarah from finding out and make sure no matter what I don't give my wife the slightest excuse to spank me in front of Sarah.

Sorry for the quick and simple post, I have been too emotional to write in more detail, but I will try to keep everyone updated.  Also, I replied back to the comments you have been generous enough to make.  Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. It's good news that your love for your wife outweighs the pain and discomfort of the occasional spankings she gives you. Also it's good to hear that you now acknowledge you screw up from time to time and there's an acceptance that an failings will result in spankings.

    Your wife's methods are obviously having a positive effect on you in making you think about how you behave. Having said, that I'm surprised you allowed yourself to get angry with her. Over time, I'm sure you will learn to control your emotion a bit better.

    The one thing I don't understand is why you seem hell bent on going against her wishes about which underpants you wear for the doctor's appointment. Be sure you will be found out. Being secretive like this is no good way to behave. And you know the consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can completely understand how you could get in trouble losing your temper. That happens even in solid DD marriages and the remedy is a quick sharp correction and then both of you move on. I have dealt with my husband that way many times. That problem is behavioral and prompt discipline solves it. But your attitude about your underwear is childish rebellion against her authority and direct disobedience to her orders. Sometimes I wonder if you don’t like getting punished despite your protests. You are virtually guaranteeing she will severely punish you when she finds out and she will find out. I think you want her to escalate the level of punishment you get and you are going to get your wish. I am not sadistic but I would like to be a fly on the wall when she deals with you on this one. Maybe it’s what you need to finally understand your wife is playing no game. If you were mine you wouldn’t sit down comfortably for a week and you would be in panties permanently

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree wish Ms Audrey in regard to you not obeying your wife and trying to wear boxers. I do think she will find out and punish you for disobeying. My wife would spank me so hard I would be in tears and find myself in the corner in panties. Why disrespect her in this way? She has made it clear what you should wear.
    As for getting spanked for losing your temper...hey it happens to me too. You are lucky your wife has the good sense to take you in hand and help make you a better husband. I really like your blog...thanks for sharing.
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me Thinks He Doth Protest Too Much . Your constant whining about being spanked and subsequent rebellion and attitude belie your claim of not wanting it . You are a disciplined Husband , You CAN control Yourself , You CHOOSE not to . You can whine all you want to , I really don't believe anyone is buying that you really don't want the punishment .

    In all I've read the Only thing I disagree with your wife on is whether or not she needs spanked on occasion .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too believe you will be found out, and if you are, you will deserve not only the spanking but the increased supervision that will inevitably follow.

    You got into the situation by first hiding boxers, lying about them, agreeing to her challenge to remain unspanked, and failing in that miserably and being spanked quite deservedly.

    However, if you told her you do now accept her authority over you in the marriage, and promise to accept discipline when warranted, but ask her to please permit you to wear boxers just for this occasion as it is important to you.

    Have the conversation and see what results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is great that you seem to be coming to terms with the reality that you are married to a wonderful woman who is and always will be your disciplinarian. Embrace your role as a spanked husband and your marriage will be much happier. Why fight it...you already seem to be a better husband because of your wife's spankings and groundings. I beg you to ask your wife's permission to wear boxers to the Doctor rather than going behind her back. State your case and than obey her division. Why live with the guilt of deceiving her. Even if her answer is no and you have to wear briefs at least you can be proud that you obeyed her wishes. BTY...I too enjoyed and agreed with Ms Audrey's comment. Ms Audrey I hope you comment more often...Do you have a Blog of your own Ma'am?
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy your blog...Perhaps I am wrong but it seems that you are coming to terms with being a spanked husband...and it also seems that at this point spanking is a regular part of your marriage. Congrats to you for being man enough to accept your wife's role as head of the house. I too am spanked and just like you it was 100percent my wife's idea. We have been married 4 years now and I have been spanked when needed all 4 years. (First spanking was on my honeymoon when I drank too much and was rude to my wife and a friend we met at our hotel. That very afternoon I found myself pants down over my wife's knee while she and her hairbrush laid down the law. I was so confused and embarrassed to be spanked like a child, but my Wife said I would get spanked every time I acted like a child and if I wanted to avoid being spanked than I should "grow up". She put me in the corner for an hour while she went out for a drink with her girlfriend. That was the first but not the last spanking. Also, don't feel too bad about wearing briefs... My wife "pantied me a year ago and I have not been allowed men's underwear since. She feels it improves my attitude. So my advise is don't complain too much about the briefs.
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think that being required to wear panties would eliminate the spankings because your behavior would be improved greatly? Would you trade panties for the spankings? Tough choice in't it.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete