Sunday, March 1, 2015

Suffer the Children Part 2

This is part 2 of a story about a spanking I received when I was 7 years old.  If you have not read part 1 I suggest you read part 1 first to decide if you are comfortable reading this part.  As I am relating a story that happened to me as a child with enough detail to help readers understand how it may be impacting me as an adult.  While there is no overt sexual content in this story, I realize some may be uncomfortable with these types of stories in an adult content blog. 

One final note.  My mother was clearly a strict disciplinarian, but please take into consideration that I am relating a story about a spanking I received from her and I want to be clear that this is not the only memory or image I have of her.  She was a loving, caring mother who was always there for me.  I was spanked until I was 12, but please don't take this to mean that I was spanked frequently, constantly and brutally.  In fact the exact opposite is true.  I was spanked but they were infrequent and hardly brutal.  For me it was more the emotional pain and humiliation that made these spanking memorable and not the physical punishment.  Also consider the fact that I came from a time when the spanking of children in a loving, non abusive way was common and the norm.  I feel that all of the spankings I received as a child were well deserved and fairly administered.  This one included. 

So there was the situation.   My mother rising from her chair, Jill standing in the doorway and me retreating backwards, shaking and trembling knowing what was coming.

The threat I had received earlier was ringing in my ears, "do it again and your pants are coming down."  And like I said, my mother did not make empty threats.  If she said my pants were coming down there was no doubt that my pants were coming down.  I knew I was going to get spanked and that my shorts would be coming down.  The only things I could hope for at this point was that either I would be allowed to keep my underpants up or that she would take me someplace private.  Since those specific things were not included in the threat I figured they remained negotiable.  I hoped for and was prepared to plea for the latter.  A spanking in private would be much better than one right here in the kitchen in front of Jill and her mother.

My mother grabbed me with one arm and with the other pulled the chair away from the table so I already knew her intention was to spank me right there in the kitchen.  Since she was setting up a chair it also was clear she intended to sit and pull me over her lap.  Even at 7 I found that a much more humiliating position than the standing position I was in when she administered the few slaps earlier.  Over the knee was definitely a more humiliating spanking position and also usually meant a longer and more formal spanking than the 3 or 4 warning smacks I got earlier.

As much as I hated to be seeing begging and pleading for mercy in front of Jill, I figured I had no choice and the begging started almost immediately.

"No mommy, don't do it here, let's go someplace private."

My pleas yielded no response and she continued to sit down and pulled me so I was standing close to her.  I offered little to no physical resistance.  I may have been stupid, but even I was not that stupid.  I was only 7, just a few years out of being a baby.  She could have easily overpowered me so there was no point in fighting.  No the only real option was begging for mercy.

Unfortunately, as I became more desperate the begging became more humiliating as I was forced to acknowledge my situation, "No mommy, please mommy no, don't spank me in front of Jill, can we go to the bathroom or something?"

Again, no response, and this was typical of my mother.  She tended not to acknowledge my pleas. She had made her ruling and passed sentence.  The trial was over.  I realized even then as much as I do today, that my chance for clemency was after the first little mini-spanking.  The warnings were clear and I knew the consequences.  I had no right at that point to ask for any mercy after ignoring the many opportunities I was given to behave properly.  Like I said, stupid.

As she stood me in front of her, she immediately began tugging down my shorts in response to the clear warning I had been given that my pants would be coming down if I batted her pocket book again.  I failed to heed the warning so there I was pants being rapidly pulled down to my knees.  I knew there was no point in pleading to not have my pants pulled down.  That was specifically part of the warning I had received so I knew they would be coming down and that no amount of begging or pleading would help.

But, when she returned to the waistband of my briefs, I really began the pleas for mercy, "No mommy, please let me keep my underpants up!"  Tears were already streaking down my cheeks and I was shaking uncontrollably with fear and humiliation.  Her hands were at the waistband and so were mine as I pleading, "No mommy, please, don't pull my underpants down. Please mommy."

Much to my surprise, she left my underpants up and pulled me over her lap.  I was only slightly relieved before her hand came down on my underpants.  "OW! Mommy! STOP!"  I kicked, screamed, cried and pleaded for mercy.  It was a fairly stern spanking, but it was quick, perhaps a 12 or so spanks, I really did not count and if I did, I don't remember, but it was around 12 or so slaps.  I do remember crying uncontrollably.

As soon as she let me up off her lap I reached down to pick up my shorts, but she quickly stopped me.  She forced me to look at her and said, "Now, I want to be absolutely clear on this.  If I have to spank you again your pants and underpants will be coming OFF!  Am I clear."

I nodded my head yes, eager to pick up my shorts, but my mother wanted to make sure I understood her.

"I want you to repeat to me what I just said," she demanded.

I choked back a tear and between gasps of breath and sobs I managed to repeat her as best I could, "If..," sob, "you have to...," sniff, "sp.. sp.. spank me," sniff, "again," sob, "then", sniff, "my p..p..pants," sob, "and..", sniff, "underpants," sniff, "come off."

"OK, go sit in the other room until it is time to go."

I grabbed my shorts and yanked them back up and slowly walked to the living room and sat down.  After a few minutes Jill came into the room and sat down on a chair away from where I was sitting.  I actually expected her to start teasing me, but much to my relief she was silent.  She seemed as uncomfortable with what happened as I did. Well almost as uncomfortable as I was the one who had his pants pulled down in front of a girl and that was something I would never forget and part of the reason I am terrified of being spanked in front of Sarah.

You see at the time, right or wrong, I thought of girls as weaker than boys.  Boys played in mud, girls had tea parties.  Boys played sports and girls played with dolls.  Girls cried and boys had to suck it up.  It was just they way we thought back then.  So the thought that a girl got to see my underwear was bad, even though back then it was not specifically about tighty whities, because that is what all boys wore back then.  It was simply that girls should not see boys in their underpants.

It was fine for boys to see girls panties, after all, a lot of times they wore dresses even when at  the playground and we frequently got to see their panties all the time as they ran, jumped and played.  So we just assumed that was what was expected.  It was OK to see a girls panties, after all they were just girls and had to wear short little dresses.  If we saw their panties that was no big deal, but boys wore pants, or at least shorts and girls should never be allowed to see their underpants.  That was they way we thought.

So on top of that, the thought that my underpants might be pulled down in front of her was unthinkable.  It was not about her seeing my penis per say.  At that age I was still very naive and did not think about my parts in and of themselves.  It was not that I was embarrassed to let a girl see my penis, because at that age, I still did not even realize that boys and girls were built differently down there.  I know by today's enlightened standards that seems unbelievable, but it was a more innocent time and parents did not freely offer such details.  So as far as I knew at the time, Jill had a penis too and that was not what made boys and girls different.  No, at that age it was different.

Today as an adult, I am of course very self-conscious about my penis size and the implications of it with a woman who may find me less of a man in comparison to others she may have seen.  That was not the case as a child with Jill.  No, it was just the fact that I was exposed to her when I knew it  was wrong to let a girl see your private parts and that was as much a concern with her seeing my backside as it would be to let her see my penis.  A very different feeling than from today where if and only if I had no choice, I would rather let a strange woman see my butt then my groin.

Now at 7, I knew it would be wrong to look at a girls private parts, so my previous statements about seeing girls panties did not extend to seeing there private parts, hence my naivete about believing they too had penises.  Perhaps this is the reason my mother allowed me to keep my underpants up for the spanking.  Allowing Jill to see my underpants took me down a notch to at least where I lost the privileged of not having my undies exposed by a short dress like a girl would, but short of having my private parts exposed which would have been wrong.

Nonetheless, it was enough to leave me in a state of shock and questioning what it really meant to be a boy.  My mother had pulled down my pants in front of a girl.  She allowed a girl to see my underpants.  I did not think that was allowed.  If that wasn't bad enough, she had threatened to pull down my underpants if I didn't stop misbehaving.  Actually, her exact words were she would take them off.  Not sure if she meant that verbatim at the time of just made a slip in her anger.  Either way, I had learned my lesson.  I was not about to find out what she meant and was not going to do anything to risk getting another spanking while I was there.

Jill was silent too.  Perhaps she was as surprised as me that my mother pulled down my pants in front of her?  Either way, the two of us sat quietly opposite each other in the living room mindlessly watching TV until my mother finally announced it was time to go.  The thoughts of that event haunt me even today.


9 comments:

  1. I want to say this as kindly as I can:

    You have told us numerous times that you want to be treated as an adult, not a child. All of us have some good memories from our childhood, and some bad memories. While it is a good thing that we do not deny the reality of bad memories, an important part of being an adult is to putting these memories behind us.

    "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you said this too kindly. I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stated point in telling your last two blog posting is to help us understand how your experiences as a child have led to be the person you are today: 1. how you relate to Sarah, 2. to some extent to why you hate wearing white underwear briefs, 3. why you do not want to wear them to a physical, 4. your present excessive concern and preoccupation about your penis size.

    While these last two blogs do, to some extent, help us to understand your present day irrational phobias, it also indicates that your childhood experiences are too much influencing who you are today. If you are to be a man, all the time, you need to act like a man, all the time. Real men refuse to allow negative experiences in their childhood rule their adult lives.

    I repeat the quote from the Apostle Paul:

    "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."

    You need to do likewise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is my turn to try to say this kindly.

      We are all shaped by our past, good or bad. To say "real men" refuse to allow negative experiences to rule their adult lives is BS. Secondly, you are calling my feelings "irrational phobias" Why? Are they irrational because you don't have those same fears or worries

      This is an argument that I already had with someone on another topic. We all have fears, worries, hang-ups, short comings and failures. We all have strengths, values and successes. I resent that my concerns are considered irrational by you just because for you they may not be any concern at all. You call my desire not to have to wear briefs to a doctor's appointment an irrational fear just because I would prefer to wear boxers? You think my fear of being spanked in front of Sarah is irrational? Why? Perhaps you enjoy being publicly humiliated? Well, some people are afraid of things that I enjoy. Does that make them irrational?

      With all due respect to Paul, I think Freud would disagree that we can simple wipe the slate of our childhood clean and start fresh when we are an adult. Yes, we mature, we develop better coping skills, we reason better, but we can't simply pretend that our childhood never happened and the strong emotions that we experienced do not play a critical role in who we are.

      Delete
  4. If your blog is fiction, as I think, you should be able to do better than this last episode. If it is fact, the fact of this scene is not interesting enough to report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find your comment very Interesting even if you did not find this event interesting. So you do not consider this incident interesting enough? If it were fiction, than yes, I could have made it more interesting for you by having all kinds of crazy or weird things happen I suppose.

      Perhaps you found the story too anti-climatic? Perhaps you wanted more to happen? I don't know. Still, for me it was a traumatic event. While I appreciate your opinion and I think it is shared by many others, I am sorry if my experiences are not living up to your fantasies or your expectations.

      I believe that readers are losing interest in my blog because my wife has failed to escalate her spankings of me and in fact, the exact opposite has happened and as a result, I think readers are getting bored.

      I shared this story because it was a memorable event from my life. It had a lasting impression on me, sorry that you found it uninteresting, but it is what it was. No more, no less.

      Delete
  5. Dear RT,

    I have no desire to quibble with you over my use of the word "irrational," which clearly touched a nerve with you. There are lots of things in my life that are "irrational," such as my desire to be spanked by my wife; if there is a rational explanation for this, I am not aware of it. But, I apologize for using the word "irrational,"applying it to your situation.

    BTW, she spanked me tonight about five hours ago. We hugged afterwards, and then ate dinner together. My wife is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi RT:
    I don't really have a comment about your childhood spankings other then to say they no doubt left an impression on you.
    I do however want to congratulate you on remaining spank free for a very long time. How long has it been now?
    My wife has been spanking me for over two years now and the longest I have gone without my wife feeling that I needed to be spanked has been six weeks.
    So I assume either you have been behaving very, very well or your wife has decided to no longer use spanking as a wY to discipline you. Which is it? Or is there another reason you have been "spank free" all this time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 173免費視訊美女-最新裸聊直播間
    173 live 視訊-成人聊天室
    173 live影音-色情聊天室
    live 173免費視訊-色情視訊
    真愛旅舍直播-台灣辣妹視訊聊天室
    真愛旅舍官網-台灣麗人聊天室
    真愛旅舍聊天室-摳摳視頻秀
    真愛旅舍視頻聊天室-免費聊天室你懂的
    真愛旅舍視頻-戀戀視頻聊天室
    台灣uu視頻聊天室-173免費視訊
    免費色聊表演聊天室微信色聊女號碼色聊qq視頻群日本AV I快播電影播放高清毛片貓都論壇
    台灣一對一視訊聊天室台灣UT聊天室視頻視頻色情表演黑人午夜電影劇場5278論壇
    台灣UT聊天室視頻下載聊天交友網站裸聊視頻觀看聊天室免費看毛片的網站捷克論壇
    網路視訊交友色聊語音聊天室美女絲網襪套感視頻倫理電影在線觀看sogox我們的論壇綜合
    黑色絲網襪視頻黑色絲網襪美女美女視訊直播成人激情毛片影院毛片夜夜擼伊莉論壇首頁

    ReplyDelete