Friday, November 8, 2013

Back From The Sick

Well, I am just getting over being sick and haven't had a lot of time to read all the comments and write, but I will start doing that now.

Something interesting happened while I was sick.  On Monday I started feeling nauseous and came home from work early.  By the time my wife came home I had thrown up and was really out of it in bed.  She came in to check on me and found me still in my street clothes so she undressed me down to my briefs and tucked me into bed.  She said I felt very hot then left the room.   When she came back into the room she told me that she figured that since I was throwing up she might need some items from the drug store and then told me she wanted to take my temperature rectally and that she bought an extra digital thermometer that can be used if either of us needed to have a rectal temperature taken.  I was too sick to argue so I let her roll me over and pull my underpants down to my knees.  She took my temperature then announced that it was almost 102,  She then told me she was going to give me an ibuprofen suppository that she also bought at the drug store since I would just throw up anything she gave me by mouth.  I let her do what she needed to do then she pulled my underpants back up and let me sleep.

I woke up the next morning feeling better, but tired and weak and she waited on me hand and foot before heading into her office a little late.  She also wanted to take my temperature again, but this time she went to take it in my mouth as I no longer seemed to be throwing up.     It was just about 100 and she asked if she could think I could tolerate taken an ibuprofen by mouth.  I thought about it but then said, I was worried it would upset my stomach.  She then got the suppositories back out pulled my briefs down and proceeded to administer another dose.

Now here is what I have to admit.  While I was sick I really didn't think too much about what was happening, now that I am better I find the memory of her pulling my pants down to take my temperature and give me a suppository to be, well, erotic.  Looking back on it, I enjoyed it.  I have been thinking about this ever since it happened and I reluctantly have to admit, that there is a submissive streak in me.  I liked her exposing me like that and making me feel all weak and vulnerable in front of her while she took care of me.  I think that was the real reason I took the suppository the second time and was a little disappointed that she took the second temperature orally.

During our sex play, she has "probed" me in that location and I did enjoy that as well, but then I have also "probed" her as well, but that was different, that was sex.  This was not sex and yet I found it erotic.  I believe this is what some of the other people I have read about must feel about being spanked.  So while I have no desired to be spanked (and actually have not been spanked since I started this blog) I wouldn't mind having my temperature taken rectally again, I just don't want to puke my brains out again to get it done.  I still feel a little weak even now.

Anyway, since I know many of you would like to hear about my spankings I will share a few stories with you once I feel a little better.  I will also try to read through and reply to some of your comments.  Thanks.


7 comments:

  1. I have never had anything rectally done to me like you describe. I had a colonoscopy a few years ago, but I was put under when that was done. I agree that your wife doing the temp and pills via the rectum seems erotic. Interesting.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I have never experienced it myself I have read that prostate massage can be very exciting for a man. Perhaps she was attempting to do that for me, but it did not work.

      Delete
  2. For many dominant women controlling the male ass is more than just spanking. My wife says the key to my behavior is controlling my entire ass and not just the bottom cheeks spanked. For me this means the occasional enema and more often getting her strap on sometimes with spanking and sometimes alone. She hasn’t used a rectal thermometer yet but it would probably have the same effect as the enema or the strap on which is to make me submissive and obedient

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are probably right. I actually feel that the most intimate place on the human body is the butthole and not the genitals. The reason? You genitals just hang out there, but you butt hole is hidden between your cheeks. I never feel more exposed that when my wife is looking at my butt hole. So far, it has been just the rectal temp. Not sure I would enjoy an enema.

      Delete
    2. I find the enema shameful.. but that's somehow what I'm after.

      A little enema is no big deal and cleans up the "back door" prior to strap-on or other anal play.

      A larger enema may be used in case of constipation or for "calming down"... then the person giving it has to keep it slow, otherwise it becomes uncomfortable.

      Delete
  3. In our couple

    suspicion of fever, headaches etc. -> rectal temperature

    severe constipation -> enema

    throat ache -> eucalyptus-extract suppositories

    Enemas are also given for nervousness, and small enemas for cleaning prior to anal sex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, for whatever reason I found your comment in my spam folder. I did not even realize my comments had a spam folder so I just found this.

    So far for us, it was only the one rectal temperature.

    ReplyDelete