Monday, November 11, 2013

My First Real Spanking Part 1

Well, I would like to thank everyone who waited patiently to hear the story of my first spanking. I think I set enough background information to get an understanding of the dynamic that developed in our relationship.   First off, I don't want anyone to get the impression that my wife is a control freak or that she makes and demands all kinds of strange things, but that said, there were a few things that were made clear to me before we got married.

First, for whatever reason, she preferred that I wear tighty whities instead of boxers.  For the most part, I really didn't have too much of a problem with this as I would have probably worn a thong if I thought it would make me more sexy too her.  The only thing with the white briefs is that I don't get the impression that she is doing it to make me look sexy to her or at least those aren't the reasons she has given me.  She has always claimed that they are more hygienic, cheaper, easier to clean and other pragmatic reasons.  As for herself, she just wears cheap plain white panties so she certainly practices what she preaches.  Does she get sexual pleasure out of seeing me in tighty whities or does she get sexual pleasure out of making me wear them?  I don't know.

Second, while we were dating and during our engagement she dictated when and how we would get intimate with each other.  As the man trying to win my mate I was certainly respectful of her imposed boundaries and tried to show that I was driven by a genuine desire to get to know her and was just not being driven by pure lust.  I worked to control my animal urges to make sure that we got closer emotionally before we got closer physically.   Of course, now that we are married, there are no restrictions on our love making and I can initiate intimacy as much as she can.  Now that we are married we are equals in bed.

Finally, I did submit to her grounding while we were dating.  I mentioned that I was afraid not to take the grounding and one commentator asked what I was afraid of.  Quite honestly, I have never gotten this close to a woman before and I certainly didn't consider the grounding abusive and I was afraid that if she left me I would never find a woman I felt so connected to again.  Since we had become equals with regards to sex (sometimes I lead sometimes she does) I just assumed that incidents like the grounding were an artifact of the dating ritual and were also going to be a thing of the past.  On that note, I found out I was wrong.

I hesitate to share some of these details as I don't want to give away too much personal information, but I think it helps to understand the complete picture.  While we dating I lived in a very small 1 bedroom "house" way out in the out skirts of a large city.  She had an apartment right downtown.  I was making about $75K and she was making $180K.  I don't necessarily consider her smarter or more successful than me but credit her higher salary to the fact that she works in the city where the cost of living is much higher and I work about an hour away where the cost of living is a lot lower.   When we got married we agreed to sell my house and buy a bigger house so we now live in one of the better suburbs about 40 minutes from the city which puts me about 30 minutes from my job, but we have a really nice 4BR, dream house to show for it.

In spite of the fact that she earns more than me, she never once implied that this gave her more authority than me and we always seemed to be equals in any financial decision, but we did have a strict budget as the mortgage and property taxes were pretty hefty compared to what I was paying on the old house (which I acquired when my grandmother past away) but selling it did give us the down payment on the new house.  My wife had some pretty decent savings, but she paid for the wedding so while we didn't count every penny from a financial standpoint we were pretty even despite the salary difference.  Now I did let her set up the budget as she seemed to have better skill at that than I did but we agreed to it mutually.

So far the marriage seemed to be going well and we had a true partnership forming with a strong and loving bond forming between us, but the honeymoon was soon to be over.

It started when the property taxes were coming due.   My wife had written out the hefty check for the property taxes about a week before they were due and left them in an envelope on the counter.   It was a Saturday and I was going out with some friends and she was meeting some of hers.  I was just on my way out saw the envelope and asked her if she wanted me to mail it for her.  She replied that she was going to mail it when she went out later but if I wanted to mail it that would be appreciated.  So I took the envelope tucked it into the visor of my car and planned to drop it off when I drove past the post office.  Now I realize I could have just popped it into the mailbox in front of our house and put the flag up, but I felt safer dropping them into the box at the post office as that is what I usually did with the taxes on my old house.  Anyway before I got to the post office my phone rang.  It was the friend I was on my way to meet and I took the call and because I was distracted with the call I forgot to stop at the post office.  By the time I realized my mistake, I decided I was too close to my friends house so I would just mail the taxes on the way back.  Anyway by the time I was on my way back I had forgotten  the envelope was there.   One week and 3 days later we got a notice from the town about our overdue property taxes and what the new amount due (taxes + penalty ) was and when that was due and what they would be if we missed that date.  I walked in to find my wife holding the letter looking at me confused.  At first she was cursing out the town because 'we had paid these already' and concluded there was a clerical error in the clerk's office.  My heart skipped a beat as I realized the taxes we still sitting in an envelope in the visor of my car.

"Honey", my voice croaked, "actually I forgot to mail the taxes in that day."

She paused looked at me and replied, "What day did you finally mail them?"

"Actually, I just realized they are still sitting on the visor of my car."  She became a little annoyed with me and snapped back.

"How could you have them up there for a week and not remember to mail them?"

I was a little taken back by the accusation so I snapped back, "Look I just forgot, like you never forget anything.  Its no big deal.  We will pay them now, stop making a federal case out of this and chill out.  Here I did you a favor by offering to mail them and instead I get grief from you because I forgot."

Immediately she stood up and walked towards me took a deep breath obviously trying to control the anger building in her then spoke calmly, but firmly, "this is the problem with you.  Every time you make a mistake you look for an excuse.  You never take responsibility for your actions.  It is always someone else's fault or some things else's fault.  You will never improve or get better unless you take responsibility for your actions"

I should of taken the hint, in some ways she was right, I still didn't want to just stand there and take the criticism so I again lashed out and started rambling off excuses starting with how I got distracted with the phone call.  Before I could even finish she lashed out a little less calm this time.

"Wait!", she yelled, "you are actually going to stand here and tell me that the reason the taxes are late is because you were on the cell phone while you were driving?  You are really doing to make that your excuse?  You are not supposed to be using your phone while your driving anyway and now you are admitting to me that is the reason the taxes are late?"

Still not getting it I then launched into a argument about the BS cell phone laws, how I am safe driver, how those laws only exist to make money for the government, blah blah blah.

"Enough!", she really yelled this time.  "you sound like a child with all your excuses.  When are you going to grow up and take responsibility for yourself?  I should take you over my knee and spank your bottom like a naughty boy.  Maybe that would get through to you?"

The words caught me completely off guard.  I don't know if she meant them or not, but they surprised me and I didn't know how to react.  To this day I can't help but wonder if I have just laughed at her and told her how ridiculous that sounded things might not have gone the way they ended up going.  Instead, an image of me laying over my mother knees, a flashback if you will of me laying over my mother's knees pants and underpants at my ankles filled my mind and I stood there silent for just a few seconds.  I believe it was what some of the comments on this board have said was my implied consent, but I was not consenting.  True I didn't immediately protest, but I now believe my moment of silence indicated to her, that she had found something that stopped my back talk and arguing.  It was something that made me stop and think about my actions.  It hit a primal nerve, the same primal nerve my mother was trying to reach (through my backside apparently) whenever all other methods of discipline had failed.  Spanking was never my mother's first choice and I was probably only spanked about 5 times in my childhood, but they were all very memorable experiences.  My wife had either intentionally or accidentally taped into those same experiences to break me from my argumentative mood.

Before I could speak, she continued, "I think a spanking is just what you need to realize how childish you have been behaving."  She grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the stairs.  I did pull back and stop her but she yanked on me quickly and I briefly lost my balance and stumbled forward.  She then grabbed my upper arm and told me to go upstairs to our bedroom.

I stood there and replied "No, I am not a child and you are not going to spank me."

She looked back at me and said, "Well, whether you realize it or not you are acting like a child  Trust me, you will be spanked before this night is over.  I want you to be a man but if you are going to act like a child then I am going to treat you like one.  You are going to get a spanking from me and you are going to learn from it."

My mind was going a million miles an hour and was totally confused by the turn of events.  One thing was certain and somehow I knew it at the time.  My wife was right.  Before the night was over, I was going to be spanked.

To be Continued....


10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the rest. But I'm afraid I have to agree with your wife if you act childish then why not treat you as such. Bob has been spanked for very similar circumstances as well.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but it looks like Bob consents to being spanked.

      Delete

  2. This is similar to the first punishment spanking I got from a girlfriend years ago. It was also over a financial issue and a parking ticket I was irresponsible in dealing with and then blamed her. The difference was she knew from talking to my mom that spankings worked for me and I knew she believed in spanking for discipline so it was not a total surprise that it happened but it was a surprise how much it hurt and how different from the ones I got at home. That morning I learned what an angry women with a large hair brush can do if she wants and I will never forget it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Was this the only spanking you ever received? Did you enjoy it?

      Delete
  3. Okay, well my worries are over. Best of luck to you and your wife. :)
    DD wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though some sort of misdemeanor (requiring appropriate 'punishment') is often the occasion (or excuse) for a first spanking by your wife or g.f., it is best when she - and you? - comes to enjoy it. I know we do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you "enjoyed" (I know I did!) the whipping you got yesterday with the martinet AND with the rattan cane! Try to behave this week, or you will get a taste of my riding crop!

      Delete
  5. Hey, procrastination and driving imprudently used to be specialties of my wife! She got quite a few spankings for this.

    So will you, probably.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I figure that an man that allows himself to be spanked WANTED to be spanked. Certainly he enjoyed it. Sure, it hurt but giving up control to the spanker has to be exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so sure that allowing something and wanting something are the same.

      Delete