Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My First Spanking Part 2

First off, sorry for the delay.  I did not mean for my last post to be a cliff hanger, but I just got busy and I needed to make sure I did not shirk my responsibilities.  This is a very busy time of the year both at work and at home and I can't guarantee there won't be a long delay between this post and my next, but thanks for everyone's patience.

So when I last posted, I had just gotten to the point in the story where my wife had announced her intentions to spank me and was ordering me upstairs to the bedroom and I had refused.

I stood there and she was tightly gripping my upper arm.  I was totally confused and could not believe this was happening to me.  We had been married about 4 months now and while she certainly had "punished" me in other ways other than spanking me while we were dating, I had assumed those were tests being conducted as part of the dating ritual and I had fully expected them to end when we got married just like the sexual teasing and restriction seemed to end when we got married.

"I am your husband, not your child.  This is not how mature couples solve their problems.", I replied, pretty much indicating that I was not going to play her game.  I fact I followed up with, "if this is some sexual fantasy of yours, I don't want to participate."  I thought that would end the conversation.  I really thought that she was simply playing a game and it was a game I had no interest in playing.

To my surprise, she gripped my arm tighter and pulled me closer to her then looked me in the eye, "This is not a game.  I get no gratification from doing this sexually or otherwise, but you need to understand something.  You are indeed my husband and that means that your actions no longer effect just you.  If you make a commitment to me and you fail in that commitment at the very least you should be apologetic and be trying to figure out how to make amends.  Instead, you stood there making excuses, telling me to chill out and telling me it is no big deal that you had more important things to do then meet your responsibilities.  Yes, you are my husband, but you sometimes act like an immature child.  I do not want a husband who acts like an immature child.  To help you understand how serious I am I am going to spank you and I will spank you every time you act like a child.  That is they way it is going to be."

The lecture she delivered was calm and measure.  She was not yelling or freaking out.  I think it was her appearance of total control that had me most intimidated.  I stood there slightly trembling now and starting to feel like I was losing control.  I really did not want to be spanked by her.  I replayed her argument over in my head, but the scary thing was that I could not think of a logical response to her other than to reiterate what I had already said.  So I gulped hard and said, "and if I refuse to let you spank me?"

She looked down ever so slightly and in an almost hushed tone as if she really didn't want to say it, "Like I said, I do not want a husband who acts like an immature child."

The implication was clear, even if it was not spoken.  I could have pulled away and told her to fuck off, but I didn't .  I could have just laughed and said, 'well I am who I am, love me or leave me.' or reminded her that she married me 'for better or worse' and that while not perfect, I certainly tried to be a better husband than a lot of the other jerks out there.  Forgetting something, even something important was not the same as cheating on her or treating her like dirt.  These were all valid points and I should have made them, but as I tossed these thoughts around in my head I kept coming back to her central theme.  It was not what I did, but the attitude I had about it.  I make mistakes, she makes mistakes.  When she makes mistakes she takes responsibility for them and tries to fix them.  When I make mistakes, I blame others, sometimes even blaming her. That was the difference.  That was what she was really accusing me of when she was saying I was acting like a child.  Still I did not want to be spanked, but I did begin to feel a little inferior to her as these thoughts entered into my head.

My tone became more apologetic.  "Look honey, I know I screwed up but I really don't think I should be spanked.  After all I am a grown man."

At that, she began to pull me towards the stairs again.  It was then that I realized that she was stronger than me.  She may not have been strong enough to pick me up and carry me up the stairs, but she was strong enough to over come my passive resistance and pull me towards the stairs.  When we reached the stairs, she began to pull me up the stairs and I lessened my resistance in pulling back afraid of pulling us both down the stairs.  I figured I would continue the fight once we were on level ground in the bedroom.

Once we got into the bedroom she pushed me into the room and shut the door behind us.  She stood by the door hands on her hips looking very stern and serious.  I was confused and unsure of myself and my heart was beating in my chest, again as the reality of the situation began to sink in.  At this point a few things became clear to me.  She was intent on spanking me.  For whatever reason she felt that the only way to resolve this conflict was to spank me.  I really did not want to be spanked.  This was not the same as the "grounding" that I suffered while we were still dating.  For one thing, she was not my wife at that point and I have to admit, that fear of losing her motivated me to play along with her.  This was different.  We were married now and we are supposed to be equals.  I did not want to be treated like a child by her no matter how I acted.  Because a part of me did secretly acknowledge that I did screw this up I was reluctant to take s stand and put my foot down.  It is hard to be assertive when you are fundamentally in the wrong, so I appealed to her intellect and suggested other ways for me to make amends for my screw up.

I suggested that I work some extra jobs on the weekend to earn some money to pay the penalty on the taxes, she replied, "I am glad you are starting to show some responsibility for you actions, but this is not about money.  I married you for richer or poorer.  This is about you being immature and irresponsible.  You are finally stepping up to the plate too late because I am forcing you to face the consequences of acting like a child.  I am going to subject you to a child's punishment because you acted like a child.  I am really glad to see you find the prospect of being spanked to be upsetting because it will be more effective this way.  You are going to be spanked and there is little you can do to get out of it.  I am sorry it had to come to this, but hopefully you will learn your lesson and remember this day and grow up so we don't have to do this again.  Now", she paused, "pull your pants down."

The lecture was delivered with calm precision and I found the clarity of her thoughts put me off guard.  It was clear that while my thoughts were bouncing a million different places at once, she was in total control of her thoughts and ideals.  She said there was "little" I could do to avoid the spanking which implied that there was indeed "something" that could be done, but the only idea that came into my head was to physically fight her and hurt her and in spite of my unwillingness to submit to a spanking, that was a step I was unwilling to take so I resorted to the only remaining option that I could conceive of.   I began to beg her not to spank me.

"Please honey, don't spank me."  I heard myself saying.  "I get it, I will grow up and be a better husband, just please don't spank me like a child."

She slowly moved towards me, again, in total control of her thoughts and emotions.  she reached for my belt.  My hands flew to stop her and I pulled back, but she anticipated the move and shoved her hands into the top of my jeans to gain leverage and pulled me back towards her.  She looked me in the eye and simply asked, "do you want to pull down your own pants or shall I continue to undress you?"

"Neither." I replied, "I don't want to be spanked.", but before I could even finished the sentence she was already working at the belt again.  "Come on honey, don't do this." I begged my hands wrapped around her wrists trying to stop her from working my belt open, but in-spite of my resistance, she had unbuckled my belt and was working on the button and zipper.  I tied to crouch over and pull my hips back and away from her while at the same time push her hands away, my  hands still wrapped around her wrists.  She was surprisingly strong and I was unable to push her hands away and she quickly pulled her hands upwards, out then down so fast that she broke free from my grip, again grabbed the tops of my jeans at either side and pulled me closer to her.  "Stop the squirming of I will punish you for that as well."  and before I could react again she had my zipper down and was tugging the pants down to my knees.  Again I tried to pull back but I stumbled, the pants now restricting my movements and as I lost balance I felt her strong hands supporting me and pulling me forward as she backed up to sit on the edge of the bed.   She pulled me over her knees and before I knew it she had me pants down at my knees over her knee and my tighty whitey clad backside exposed to her.  It was at this point that my heart began to race and the confusion of thought changed to the realization that it had happened.  I was about to be spanked and there was little I could do at this point to avoid it.  I tried to reach back, stand back up squirm sideways to slide off her lap, but her grip was much stronger than I would have expected and each move only reminded my how helpless I really was at this point.

She gripped me tight with her left hand and I felt her right hand tugging down my briefs.  "No honey, please don't do this to me, don't spank me.  I get it I get it, please don't do this STOP!"

But my pleading fell on deaf ears and my undies were soon at my knees.  Than without warning CRACK!.  I felt a sudden and sharp sting across my bottom that was clearly not her hand.  I yelped out in pain and was just about to ask what she hit me with when WHACK! it came down again.  I tried to strain and turn to see what she was hitting me with then WHACK, it came down again>  I finally caught a glimpse of the large wooden hairbrush.  I don't know when she placed it on the bed but there is was WHACK, I couldn't believe how much it hurt.  I was being spanked, really spanked, like a child WHACK.  I winced in pain and let out some whimpers and groans and even felt my eyes watering up but I wouldn't say that I was crying.  I kicked, bucked and writhed beneath her grip unable to break free trying to avoid the spanking but each time WHACK, the hairbrush came down and made made contact with my tender bottom and all thoughts of resistance left me.  There was no escape and the spanking continued.  WHACK, WHACK WHACK.  It was a sensation that was difficult to describe. The sting was unique and it spread across my whole bottom and sent shivers up my spine and down my legs, even tough she only concentrated on my bottom.  Just when I thought I was going to lose it and start crying for real.  It stopped.

I laid across her lap not making a move.  The pain was there, it was real.  This was indeed a real spanking, but as the burning in my bottom began to settle down to a dull ache now that the spanking stopper, the realization that I was a grown man laying over my wife's knees, pants and undies now at my ankles having slipped down as a result of my spanking began to invade my thoughts.

I had been spanked.  Spanked like a child.  Water in my eyes on the verge of tears. It would be a spanking I would never.  It was not my first spanking, but it had been the first spanking I have had since I was 12 and in some ways it was the worst spanking I had ever received, but it was not to be my last.

48 comments:

  1. Wow. That's quite a story. It would be interesting to know what made her think she could pull that off. She knew all along she was going to do it (the hair brush was planted), and was resolved to spank her husband. I'm guessing she knew that if she let you off then the balance of power shifts some, hence the resolve.

    I wonder if her Mom spanked her Dad and she saw the benefits? Who knows where she got the idea or why she picked the approach, but it would be interesting to know. Clearly she is head of household and that is her style. Anyhow, thanks for sharing and look forward to the next post.

    Take Care,
    KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KL, I do not know if her Mom spanked her Dad, but in retrospect, it is clear she had been planning this for years.

      Delete
  2. It would be interesting to know what your wife and you said to each other after the spanking was over.

    Thus far in your story it is clear that your wife is a dominant woman and you a submissive man. It is also clear that your wife is abusing you when she spanks you because she does so without your consent and with the use of force. It seems that you are aware of this situation and leading up to the time when you make a decision as to what you are going to do about it.

    I wish you all the best.

    WP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, by now I think you can see that I do not feel truly abused. Unless things start getting out of hand, then I guess I will just take it.

      Delete
    2. Though I don't believe in Female led relationship, being a Christian and what the bible says about it, which you cannot refute and be right about, I do believe that the husband does have the right to spank his wife, WITHOUT HER CONSENT, because GOD, NOT the wife gave him the position as head. NO, he is not to be abusive, but spanking on the butt only is NOT abuse. It is discipline. But you should be spanking and disciplining her, not the other way around. But it is NOT abuse to spank children or wives. And he needs NOT her permission.

      Delete
    3. You don't believe it Female Led Relationships? Well, reading your blog it sounds like you got divorced. Did you try to tell your woman that God gave you the right to spank her? How did that work out for you? You have the right to believe what you believe, but don't come on here preaching to the rest of us. This couple has struggled, but sounds like this man is better off under the firm hand of a woman. I spank my husbands bottom all the time and so far God hasn't told me to stop.

      Delete
    4. "I spank my husbands bottom all the time and so far God hasn't told me to stop. " Way to go, Woman! The truth is that God forbids husbands to lay a hand on their wives, but He encourages wives to "rule the household" (I Timothy 5:14; RSV) and to discipline their husbands! -- Ken brixken7@cableone.net

      Delete
    5. For me it would be very erotic for that to happen to me so soon after being married. It took me two or three years before I had the courage to ask my wife to spank me. Thankfully she did it and has never stopped a kind of paradise. My job is to make sure she is satisfied in her (non spanking) way otherwise it would be all spanking which isn't fair to her.

      Delete
    6. For me it would be very erotic for that to happen to me so soon after being married. It took me two or three years before I had the courage to ask my wife to spank me. Thankfully she did it and has never stopped a kind of paradise. My job is to make sure she is satisfied in her (non spanking) way otherwise it would be all spanking which isn't fair to her.

      Delete
  3. I have known second hand of women who instituted spanking without their husband or boyfriend asking for it. My wife knew one women in college who did so and I have a friend who claims that was how he and his wife started. So what you have experienced is not unknown but it is rare. What also seems unusual in your relationship is the absence of any erotic element. It sounds like it was pure discipline from the beginning and while many f/m relationships, mine included, become 100 % disciplinary most don’t start that way. But the real issue that your story presents over and over is consent. Other than a few Neanderthals almost no one in the spanking community believes that adult spanking should ever lack consent even though at the time many of us don’t want the punishment to happen we have consented beforehand to accept the discipline our wives hand out . The real question with you is are you consenting. Some of your commentators seem sure you are not but I am not a mind reader and you seem ambiguous to me. I think you well might be consenting but don’t want to acknowledge it because it makes you fell less like a man to be spanked by your wife. Actually I suspect your wife might admire you more as a man for accepting her discipline and in my book it does make you a better husband to accept punishment when your behavior harms your relationship. Also you acknowledge that her spankings are fair, not extreme, probably deserved and probably help you with some behavior. So in the end you have to decide if you are consenting because you know you need them and it strengthens your relationship or you are not willing to consent because you simply don’t want to be spanked regardless of the benefits it might bring. That’s what you really need to do. Either you are consenting to them in which case you should work with her to make them as effective as possible. Or you are not consenting and you should tell her clearly and strongly that she can no longer spank you. In the end it’s as simple as that.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I can assure you there is no erotic element for me. She claims that there isn't for her, but I am not so sure.

      This concept of consent comes up again and again with abuse. I have thought long and hard about this and I really feel that I am not consenting, but I don't consider it abuse (at least not yet)

      Delete
  4. Alright. I have seen where a lot of people seem concerned
    that there is a lack of consent. There is no physical lack of consent, I would bet on that. She is not so strong and powerful that if he really fought back he would be overwhelmed and paddled (although it fuels a fun fantasy to contemplate).

    Now mentally that is a different story. However, I would say that if the relationship is strong and both are happy, and this is the way she asserts herself than I think that it works fine. There seems to be a consensus amongst the "community" that spoken consent is required otherwise spanking is abuse.

    Is it possible that a wife can be HOH and correct her husband by spanking him when she sees fit (even though he never "said" it is ok) and it is not abuse? I would say yes (especially when you consider the methods some wives use!). Based on the responses I have seen it appears as if a lot of people think that the standard conventions of the "community"' (i.e. specific, verbal consent) is the only way a wife can spank without it being abuse. I would challenge that sentiment but remain open minded.

    It seems like she knows when and how much to dish out, and understands
    she is married to a man who would benefit from being punished for childish behaviour with a paddling. Is a bare ass, old fashioned spanking by someone who loves you abuse? Nope.

    I mostly agree with what Alan has said, except I think the consensual aspects are over simplified. Anyhow, I enjoy the blog and comments, keep em coming!

    KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Note to KL (above)
      Read your thoughtful comments and just wanted to clarify what I said earlier if it was unclear. I absolutely don’t believe consent has to be verbal and much of the time it probably isn’t. Except in the PC fantasy world most real world consent is nuanced and subtle. For the record that is what I think is happening in this case. I believe he has consented and knows at some level he needs the spankings his wife administers and he understands she is doing it because she loves him and wants him to grow up. But I believe he is having trouble accepting himself as an adult male who still needs spanked hence his conflict over it. He is excessively concerned about being grown up and masculine (illustrated by the unrealistic ideas he has about proper male underwear) Being spanked just doesn’t work for his self-image and that’s what he has to resolve. I believe if he reads some of the many blogs written by both men and women he will realize there are some pretty macho guys out there under their wives authority who regularly spend time over their wife’s lap. It doesn’t make them less masculine just human and according to my wife at least I am a much better man since she started spanking me and she often tells me she loves and respects me more for taking responsibility for bad behavior and accepting her discipline
      Alan

      Delete
    2. Agreed. Based on my limited perspective I think you are right on.

      KL

      Delete
    3. To be honest, I don't know if I could physically resist. My wife is pretty well built. It is entirely possible she could overpower me and spank me. I don't know if she would.

      For now, I have offered passive resistance only. So to be intellectually honest, she overpowers me psychologically.

      Delete
    4. So far, it seems, your wife has not "overpowered" you physically - and I doubt she would! - but only "psychologically", which is another matter entirely, and means that she can impress you with the idea that you have committed a misdemeanor that requires (and justifies) a firm spanking...

      Well, is there anything wrong with that? You should accept her authority - or else, learn to behave in such a way as to avoid a (well-deserved) spanking!

      N.

      Delete
    5. I am working on the behavior. Like I said my wife is pretty well built and while I am physically small I am not completely helpless. She might be able to "overpower" me, but not to the point where she can get me into a position where she can get my pants and briefs down and spank me like she does when I simply obey her. Like I said, there is something about her that makes her hard to resist. She is very assertive and the strong emotions in me when she is about to spank me make me comply. Not sure I can explain it properly.

      Delete
    6. AGAIN, spanking is not abuse. But it is he who needs to be the one spanking her. SO everyone please save it. CONSENT NEED NOT BE THE ISSUE!

      Delete
    7. So your issue is not with the consent but the fact that it is the wife and not the husband who has assumed the authoritative role?

      Well go fuck yourself you self righteous piece of shit. Reading this blog it sounds like without the wife's firm hand this man would lead a life of sin and who knows where he would be without his wife's firm but fair discipline. It is personality and not a penis that decides who should be in charge. After all, were you spanked by your mother? Perhaps not, but many of us were and we are better off for it.

      Delete
  5. It seems your wife loves you and you love your wife. There are characteristics you have she believes need change, and you appear to agree. Does it take spanking to cause that change? I don't remember you writing that she has made suggestion you regularly ignored. Rather, she has acted on spur of the moment decisions at specific events you agree we're egregious. My wife does not spank me. She believes that is for children. Because I have submitted to her she knows that telling me that I have disappointed her is sufficient to bring change. If not, she cecomes apathetic of me, and that is worse.

    I don't know that you are submissive, but you may truly like the physical dominance in the situations you describe. I think it would be helpful for you to study the various types of submission to appreciate whether any characterize you. If so, you have your answer. If not, then you seem to accept your wife's actions out of fear of the consequence of confrontation. Do not live in fear. Talk to her openly of your concern for her approach to changing your habits. If no better approach can be accepted, and you do not like hers, you are at the crossroads of your relationship and must decide the course to take - exit or acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While the spanking aspect of our marriage is the sole focus of this blog, it is not the sole focus of our lives. I can deal with the spankings because they are so few and far between. In between we have an otherwise 'normal' relationship. There is just this one quick, so for now, I have chose acceptance. But for me that does not mean I consent.

      Delete
    2. If - and so long as - you wife loves you, there is nothing to worry about! Just accept the idea that you may need/deserve to be spanked once in a while! That, at least, has been my/our experience for years...

      Delete
    3. Thanks, there is no question my wife loves me and I love her.

      Delete
  6. An interesting story, but I think it's just fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the internet a healthy skepticism is good. I have read some strange things and I like to believe they are only fiction, but I also know there are some strange things going on that are all too real. You don't have to believe, that is not important, just like I have my doubts with some of the comments I read, but I appreciate them anyway. Either way, I still appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  7. The story is far from fiction; I have a family member who admitted to me living very similar marital lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can surely understand that some would have a difficult time believing such a story. I am in my 60s and more than 40 years ago I had the experience of being overpowered and spanked by a woman who was bigger and stronger than me. It was my wife's mother and much of what the writer described happened. She didn't pull down my briefs but with my pants down I was very humiliated . It took me years to be able to admit what happened to my wife. My wife has since spanked me many times but she is not as strong and the complete sense of loss of control has never been quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All a far cry from the erotic spankings I get from my wife and those because I ask her.

    We wouldn't dream of bringing discipline into it. I am a responsible person as she is and if I make a mistake I sort it as she does. Discipline would be an imposter in our happy marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. This is what I feel almost all of the other husbands who get spanked are like. Even if there is an element of discipline, it is pretend or at least consensual. While I am glad you and your wife enjoy spanking as erotic play, for me there is no enjoyment whatsoever.

      Delete
  10. When i got a paddling coming--it is not 'pretending' or flirtacious--It is a real bare assed paddling and my butt hurts like crazy---I would be the first to say I got it coming as my conduct is really bad and very upsetting to her personally --When I got to get paddled I do not complain or explain i just kneel on the ottoman and she paddles my bare butt--It is rare --it does happen

    ReplyDelete
  11. My wife and I will have been married for thirty years in August. I first asked Shannon to spank me when we were dating. I had given her a light one on her 19th birthday and my own birthday happens to be only a week later so I suggested it would only be fair. I had enjoyed spanking her bare bottom and had fantasized about being spanked over a woman's knee since I was quite young.

    Shannon didn't especially enjoy her spanking, but had let me do it. Her reaction to my request was mostly one of surprise, but eventually she did put me over her knee gave me my twenty three hand spanks. It was pretty mild, but still a great turn on after years of wanting it.

    Playful spanking has been part of our foreplay ever since. She never has embraced the idea, but still spanks me several times a year. Soon after we were married I gave her a wooden hairbrush and asked her to apply it to my bare backside. She did twice, but was clearly uncomfortable with it and reverted back to the hand spankings.

    I should probably be glad that she indulges my desires, but I do wish she would really redden my bottom. Hard for her to understand, Spankings are preceded by a few comments on how naughty I've been and I'd love it if she gave me a real scolding, followed by a sound spanking.

    Thank you for your wonderful descriptions. You are a lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was a poor exuse of a husband the first yr of our marriage---We had married real young--this was 40 yrs ago----and finally told me she was calling my dad to give me a whipping--and he would have whipped me naked and damn hard and had her watch--So i almost timidly askec he to whip me herself instead of calling dad--- I cut a good size switch and took all my clothes off and bent over as i did with dad--she whipped my naked butt and i was making every plea and saying"i'm sorry' "It hurts bad'----but she cwas not done til she was done.. we nev er had to call dad but i have neede a few whippings---Cutting a switch for your own bare butt is the pits

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are married 14,yrs and my first spanking was a surprise. A few month after the wedding, we were at her mother's for dinner. Vi said something that angered my wife who said I should smack you. Her mother said no-spank him. Irene said I can't do that but her mother grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into the living room. She told me to drop my pants but I didn't. She told her daughter take his pants down or I'll spank you. She took my pants and underpants down. They put me over a chair and her mom sent her for a hairbrush. Her mother then spanked me until I begged her to stop. She told her daughter to spank me regularly which she does. However, at the end of the month, her mother comes to watch me spanked and often to join in. After 14 yrs it's still humiliating to be half naked in front of two women and assume a spanking position.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider yourself lucky. At least it's a family member seeing your humiliation. My wife brings in one or two of her female friends to watch/take part.

      Delete
  14. Ours was different---I was a lousy husband the first yr of our marriage (I was never unfaithful) my wife was finally fed up and said she would have my dad come over and paddle me damn hard--My dad did paddle me and I knew further my dad really liked my wife and he would paddle my naked butt damn hard in front of her--so to avoid that humiliation I asked if she would paddle me and I said I would take it if she would not have my dad do it in front of her--She agreed and she paddled my bare butt until her anger was over and that was a long while! Over the years it has been repeated infrequently-and we both agree with out much discussion when I got to take a bare paddling to make things right It works but my bare butt suffers each time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've spanked my husband for several years. It's hard not brutal and always with a hairbrush or paddle. Three months ago, on his birthday, we went over to my long time friend's place. She and I went to school together. We enjoyed some wine and she had a birthday cake. Around 10pm or so I said we'd have to leave so he could gat a birthday spanking. I guess I had a bit too much wine as I was surprised to hear those words come out of my mouth. Hubby was embarrassed. Joan said don't rush give it to him here. I told him to take his pants off. He objected & I said do it or when we get home you won't sit for two days. He took off his pants and Joan had cleared the kitchen table. He stretch over it and I began spanking him with h r hairbrush. A bit later I made him pull down his underpants. Joan asked if she could spank him. Vi agreed. She told him stand up & we saw his erection. At her suggestion we had him master bath in front of us. Then he went over the table and she spanked him saying he wouldn't enjoy it as much after playing with himself. I know he was humiliated but watching her spank him I was getting my panties wet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It has been clear for yrs--I drink and carouse (sp) with my make friends and my more religious iwife is highly offended and its just a given--i get my bare butt paddled I want it over and done with asap and so it happens--It hurts alot but she has vented her anger and i have made things right so to speak--Only she and I know about this so no issue of embarrassment---there is little talk about a paddling we both know its got to happen--either one of us may say it first -- My butt may be hurting but things are fine between us after. it is infrequent

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeh, switched a couple times a year---bare---totally deserving---she puts up with a lot--- It sure hurts a lot on my naked butt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your stories are great --well written---In our own marriage, which is a very happy one--there is not much story at all when a bare assed spanking/paddling has to happen--there are a few behaviors (usually involving drinking or 'bad stuff' with my male friends---of which we both know is an automatic cause for my getting a spanking/paddling --no argument at all no surprise I do want to right to get it right away which is fine with my wife Its always the same--the morning after the 'bad behavior' with the boys I just get up get the skinny stick and quick take a shower kneel on two steps between our bedroom and the hall--bare butt out there and get a spanking and it sure hurts but then things are fine between us----really not much verbal stuff or ritual other guys have any ritual verbal argument etc before a spanking??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife gives me a maintenance spanking over her knees every Sunday morning and always precedes it with a reminder to me to not touch myself and to obey her. She has successfully made me very submissive and obedient to her. We thus have a really great marriage.

      Delete
  19. Our Church of Christ minister has often made his approval of corporal punishment known---My wife is more religious than I. Little does the minister know that from her religious beliefs----she paddles my naked ass after drinking too much--- So I guess his sermons are heard more than he knows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, after all, the Bible does teach that a wife should discipline her husband -- and gives 4 reasons why she can and should do it.
      brixken7@cableone.net

      Delete
  20. I wanted my wife to punish me. I did not know what I was getting into. She was not into it at first, but the more she spanks me the more she is getting into it. She used hand at fist. Later the hair brush, now the belt. She is going to buy a whip. She turns my butt red. She keeps it up until I start crying. I get two or three a week. When she is done, I have to lick her until she has a orgasm. We do have sex but mostly i get spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think many of you are right. I don't want to submit to my wife's authority and she doesn't stop calling me, on what she thinks are my faults. I tell her to stop complaining.

    I have been addicted, to the idea and practice, of harsh physical spankings since childhood, first self inflicted then submission, to willing female acquaintances, and now, when I can find them, I spank other women that I meet on the internet and they sometimes spank me. It is part of me.

    I read all of your stories with great interest and wish that my wife were more aggressive or that I had the courage to confess my need and ask for what I clearly need. Therapy was useless. I thank you all for sharing your experiences. JT

    ReplyDelete
  22. My wife is a firm believer in husband spanking and I have been put over the marital knee for sometime now. It all started with me getting drunk when golfing. When I got home she the seen the condition I was in she took me by the ear and led me over to a straight back chair. Due to my condition she had no problem pulling my pants and underwear down putting me over her knee with my face almost touching the floor giving her access to my soon to be red bottom She produced a hairbrush that I really didn't know she had and commenced to giving me a good old fashioned spanking. Soon after she started my bottom was on fire and it didn't take long before I was bawling like a little boy getting spanked by his mother. She would stop long enough to scold me and then continue my lesson. As I begged forgiveness and made promises to be a good little boy she stood me up and put me in the corner smacking my oh so sore my bottom on the way. The spanking actually wasn't as bad as the humiliation of her telling my mother how she had to put over her knee and spank bare. Mom just loved the idea tell me that the spanking was long overdue. she also told the neighbor who could hear that went on. That was the first to come but not the last.

    ReplyDelete
  23. My wife spanks because I ask her to. It's not discipline just sex. That's what I love her doing and she does it. It has worked fine for the last thirty years. I don't see it stopping. If anything she is more submissive to me but I use my authority to ask her to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My first spanking was my choice, sort of. My wife had enough of my late night outs along with other things. She told me that the marriage was over or that she would take charge. I looked at her, agreed with her to take charge not knowing what was to happen. I screwed up a couple of weeks later, had a great weekend planned, but coming home from work on Friday, my wife had cancelled my plans, reminded me of what I agreed to. After dinner, she told me to go to the bedroom and wait for her. She had a hairbrush in her hand and then scolded me like a child, and I heard a spanking for the first time. Told not to move, she pulled my pants down, my underpants down, and sat on the bed. Over her lap I went, thinking best to do as told. Well when she finished I was a mess and she told me to step out of my pants and underpants, now young man I have dishes to do and I don't want you rubbing your spanked bottom, she took me to the kitchen, I faced the wall, wanting to rub very badly. Other spanking followed, and trust me I don't want to be spanked, but she is in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is either going to be me dear or you will, my mother-in-law looking at her daughter. Enough of his childish behavior, he needs to be spanked, he has been a naughty little boy. I know mother, and then my wife looked at me, I had enough young man, I'm only saying this once, your pants down, your underpants also, and NOW. I did as told, step out of them young man and now I just stood there, both women looking at me. My wife gave a very stern look, you have acted like a naughty little boy, have you not, Sorry I said, oh you will be sorry. She pulled out a chair, sat down, and said over my lap and I did as told. I was soon kicking, squirming, pleading, even begging, but her hand soundly stung my bottom. My mother-in-law left the room and returned with a hairbrush, here dear save your hand, and I really kicked and squirmed as the hairbrush landed. Going to behave she said as the hairbrush landed, Yes Dear, try yes Mommy, Yes Mommy I'll behave. When she stood me up I danced around the room, rubbing, are you going to do as told, Yes Mommy. Your spanking is not over she said and i saw my mother-in-law sitting and holding the hairbrush. Mommy please I'll be good, Mommy. What did Mommy tell you to do, get over my her lap and slowly I did as told. My mother-in-law wasted no time, and that hairbrush landed hard, fast, and I just laid across her lap when she finally stopped. Get your underpants and pants back on young man, Yes Mommy. Time for a trip to the mall she said to her Mother, very much so. I squirmed in the car and we went to the little boys department. I said nothing, my wife best friend worked there. My wife said she was looking for pajamas, she has a naughty little boy, the friend looked at me and smiled. Cowboys and Indians, his size she said and i said nothing. Been a naughty little boy, did you get a spanking, I said yes, my mother-in-law told her from both of them. So you have a very sore spanked bottom, yes. We got home and was taken to the bedroom, put on the pajamas and then stood facing the wall in the front room, the bottoms pulled down. Your getting a bath prior to bedtime young man, Yes Mommy, your going to bed early, Yes Mommy. From now on when you are a naughty little boy I want to back talk, I want you to do as told, understand, Yes Mommy. Sure enough I was given a bath like a little boy, she washed my pee pee as she called it, took her time drying me off, and back in the jammies as she calls them and sent to bed early. In the morning a pillow was on my chair, it helped some, asked what I thought of the spanking. I admitted I needed it and will do as told.

    ReplyDelete