Friday, August 22, 2014

After the Fall

So I laid there on the guest bed my backside burning and the tears and sobbing slowing, but still continuing.  I was in total disbelief and what had happened, both in the fact that I got spanked for such a trivial offense and for the severity of that spanking.  Also, laying in the guest bedroom it was clear that my wife and I had not yet made up.  I realized that there might be a night or two that I would have to spend in the guest bedroom before things got back to normal.

As the crying finally subsided, I became aware of the fact that I really needed to pee.  I rolled over on to my side and curled up slightly and cupped my penis in my hands as if that would somehow make the urge to go disappear.  I looked down and became aware of how pathetic I looked.  Here I was naked from the waist down wearing only a t-shirt.  In someways, having my shirt on was worse than being naked completely.  It somehow reminded me that I was not undress for a bath or for sex, but I was being punished.  Yes, the spanking may be over, but I was still being punished.  I had been warned not to get out of bed and in spite of the strong urge to pee, I dared not get out of bed.  So I laid there trying not to think of the pressure building in my bladder. 

I hated myself for letting this happen.  I still could not believe my wife had spanked me, overpowered me and forced me over her lap like a child and spanked me till I was crying uncontrollably.  I did not hate my wife, although I was angry with her, but hated myself for allowing this to happen or at least not being strong enough to stop it.  I felt like such a helpless child and I hated myself for not being a man. 

I became aware of the tiny shriveled penis in my hands.  It was so small, barely a nub.  I wish I had the courage to take a picture of it as I am sure no one would believe how small and tiny it gets when I am frightened and scared like this.  I rubbed it slightly trying to get it to grow a little, but I was in no mood to get it to grown even a tiny bit.  I looked down and cursed myself and my pathetic little penis.  I know that erect it is still below average, but at least it looks like a penis, even if it is a small one.  As if I did not feel enough like a man I didn't need my shriveled penis as a reminder of how pathetic I was. 

I laid there shivering and trembling unsure of how long it would be before my wife came back to check on me.  I laid there for about a half an hour before the door finally opened and my wife came in.  Before she even had a chance to say anything to me I looked at her with pleading eyes. 

"Honey, I really need to go to the bathroom.  Can I go to the bathroom?"

With no emotion in her voice she replied, "Use the hall bathroom."  implying that I was not to use the bathroom attached to our master bedroom.  At that point I did not care, I just really needed to pee.  

When I was done I started walking back to the guest bedroom.  My wife was standing in the doorway.  It was then that I noticed she had the hairbrush in her hands.  My heart nearly leaped out of my throat and I am so glad that I peed first or else I might have lost bladder control.  I felt my butt cheeks clench at the site, but was not convinced she intended to spank me again.  After all, how much trouble could I have gotten into just laying in the bed?  Surely the belt spanking she had given me had been sufficient.  I could still feel the heat of that spanking coming off my bottom and it still stung a little.

She saw my eyes glance at the hairbrush and I noticed her eyes glance at my groin, my hands still clutched protectively in front.  I slowed my pace as I got closer to her, unsure of what was going to happen.  

"Come on back in." she said when she saw me slowing my pace. 

As I got to the doorway mere inches from her she finally turned and walked into the room behind her.  I suddenly began shaking again as if I had suddenly been dumped in a bucket of ice water as it became clear to me that I was still in trouble.  She walked to the side of the bed and I stood there next to her not sure what I was supposed to do next.  She looked me up and down and she could probably see me trembling, not so much from the cold, but from fear and uncertainty.  Why did she have the hairbrush?  I trembled thinking that she intended to spank me again.  I looked down at my feet tying to avoid the site of her.  I took a deep breath and let it out slowly trying to compose myself and reassure myself that she was just here to lecture me and the hairbrush was merely a symbol of her authority.  

"Do you know why I had to spank you with the belt?" she asked, calmly. 

"Because I would not apologize to our guest."  I answered confidently.  

"Well, not exactly.  That would have gotten you a hairbrush spanking.  No, I had to tan your backside with the belt because of your defiance and refusal to both recognize the mistake you made and accepting the punishment for it.   You have no one to blame but yourself for this.  At every opportunity you had the chance to make the right choice and every time you made the wrong choice.  This is the most childish you have acted since we have been married and here I was thinking you were finally starting to show some maturity.  A man would have simply walked up to our guest and told him he meant no offense by the jokes he was telling.  That is all it would have taken.  That's it, that is all that needed to be done.  You refused convincing yourself you did nothing wrong.  Like a child you did not think that other peoples feelings mattered.  Like a spoiled little brat you could not care less what another human beings feelings were.  You refused to reach out compassionately to another person and say you were sorry.  You could not swallow your pride to make another person feel better.  What a childish attitude."

The words were starting to sting a little.  It was hard to argue with her.  I still feel I did nothing wrong, but the point she was making was valid.  What would have been the big deal to turn back the clock and simply speak with him.  As I stood there naked from the waist down in front of my wife feeling like a naughty little boy I finally started to get her point.  Why the hell didn't she make that point earlier?  The lecture continued. 

"So, you left me no choice but to spank you.  Then, you refused to accept your punishment, refused to pull your pants and underpants down and refused to submit to your spanking.  I gave you several opportunities to accept your punishment and you refused.  So I finally had to take matters into my own hand.  I hope now you realize that when I say you are to be spanked that means you are going to be spanked.  Refusing me will only make things worse as I hope you now realize."

I slowly nodded my head yes.  

"Now that it is clear what happened and why we are here, then I hope you realize that the belt spanking was for your defiance and refusal to accept responsibility."

Again I nodded yes.

"OK, then."  she sat down on the bed, "now get over my knee as you still have a hairbrush spanking coming for the refusal to apologize."

I couldn't believe what I just heard.  I didn't think I could take another spanking so soon.  I immediately began begging for mercy, "No please, please don't spank me again, I don't think I can take another spanking.  My backside is already on fire."

"Well, I am sorry, but you brought this on yourself.  Now are you going to come over here and get over my knee or do I need to go get the belt again"

"No, please honey.  I will do what you say, I am not refusing you, but please please don't spank me again."

Just writing this out again.  makes me so disgusted at myself.  There I was naked from the waist down my tiny little penis cupped protectively in my hands, my bottom still sore from the previous spanking and I was pleading with my wife not to spank me again.  I was shaking and trembling with fear.  I knew if I resisted she could overpower me and who knows what would happen.  How the hell did I get here.  Where did I go wrong.  So far at least I managed to hold back the crying but other than that I had no dignity left in me as a man.  I was no longer a man in any sense of the word.  I did not know what I was.

Up until now I never felt my wife invented excuses to spank me.  Now for the first time I felt she did.  For all I know this guy never even complained to my wife and was never offended.  I felt betrayed and then a very strange feeling came over me.  I stood there feeling like a powerless child very aware of the tiny shriveled penis cupped in my hands.  While reliving the days events when I though about this guy who caused all the problems I shivered as I thought of him and how he most likely had at least an average sized penis.  For a split second I imagined him laughing at the site of my tiny penis and became very uncomfortable with the thought.  The thought frightened me and I never would have thought my wife capable of cheating on me, but for a split second the thought entered my head as I thought of the other man comparing his penis to my tiny one.  Perhaps my wife spanked me not because she wanted to change my behavior but because I disappointed her as a man.  Certainly, the intensity of this spanking had my mind racing with all sorts of thoughts, not all of which I did dwell on, but this one was one of the stronger thoughts even if it did not last long.

I looked up at my wife.  I wanted to just come out and ask her.  My heart was pounding as the words formed in my head, but in the end, I just wimped out.  She had broken me and I had no fight left.

I began begging again, but slowly moved towards her lap.  "Please honey, don't spank me.  I learned my lesson.  The first spanking really hurt I don't need another one.", but I was right next to her now and I knew what was going to happen next.

She gently guided me across her lap, my top laying on the bed.  I felt her move her legs to 'lock'  me in place like she did earlier and then grab me tight across the waist like before.  I knew I would not be able to break free and the fact that she did this signaled to me that she expected the pain to be so unbearable that she wanted to make sure I did not jump up.

I laid there taking deep breaths waiting for the spanking to start.  I was shivering uncontrollably and clenching my butt cheeks.  I felt so weak, so vulnerable, so helpless.  I wanted this night to be over and for things to go back they way they were, but I also knew that if I was never spanked again, this would never go back to the way they were.  I would always remember this night of how my wife forced me over her knee and spanked me until I cried like a little boy.

CRACK! the hairbrush came down unexpectedly and I screamed out in pain at the sudden assault.  The pain was more intense then I had imagined.  That one crack seemed to re-energize the pain of the previous spanking.  "OH GOD NO, PLEASE NO MORE!", I shouted, but that was followed up with another crack across my  bottom.  The begging and pleading continued.

It took probably only 5 or 6 more crack before the crying started again.  After 10 the spanking stopped.  I cried for a few minutes but there were not as many tears.  My wife waited until I was relatively calm before letting me back up.  I stood up gently running my hands across my backside no longer worried about protecting my tiny penis.

My wife stood up and placed her hand on my shoulder.  "OK, your spankings are done, that part is over.  Now you still need to apologize to (fill in the blank)."

Now I will admit to the blog that I still do not feel that I owed anyone an apology, but at this point I would have confessed to armed robbery to make the spankings stop so I replied, "OK, I will give him a call tomorrow."

She looked at her watch and so, "No, we will call him right now.  Its not that late."

I really wanted the night to calm down, but I was in no mood to argue, so I nodded OK.

"Let's go downstairs and call him on the speaker phone in the den so I can listen in."

Again, I nodded OK and we turned to leave the room.  As we exited the room I turned towards the master bedroom to retrieve my pants but my wife stopped me.

"Where are you going?  The phone is downstairs."

"I am just getting my pants."

"No, you don't need pants.  You will stay as you are."

"Oh honey please, let me get my pants I feel so silly talking on the phone half naked."

"Too bad, besides, its a speaker phone, not a video phone, its not like he is going to see anything."

I realized I had no choice, so feeling ridiculous I began to walk downstairs half naked.  my wife following.

When we got to the phone my wife dialed and I stood next to the phone again instinctively cupping my penis in my hands.

"Hello", he answered when the phone stopped ringing.

"Hi (fill in the blanks) its (me)" I replied my voice a little unsteady and unsure of myself.

"Oh hi, (me) what can I do for you?"

"Well", I started again a little quiver in my speech, "I understand that you overheard some jokes I was telling today and I wanted to let you know that I meant no offense bu them."

"Oh," he replied almost sounding as unsteady as me, "well, OK, sure no problem, great party though had a good time otherwise."

"OK, glad you had a good time. Well," I paused looking at my wife who nodded OK, "I guess that's all I wanted to say."

"OK."

"Well goodnight then."

"OK, goodnight."

My wife pressed the end call button and I stood there looking down.

She started, "Now, do you see how easy that was?  What was the big deal in doing that face to face earlier today.  Was your self pride so big that you couldn't have done that today when I first asked you?  Did I really need to spank you as bad as I did to get you to say those simple words?  I swear sometime you are such a baby."

I felt so stupid standing there.  It was really no big deal.  Why did I take such a stand on a trivial issue?  What the hell is wrong with me?  There are fights worth fighting, why the hell did I pick this one?

"Here is what is going to happen now.  You will take a shower in the guest bath.  You will sleep in the guest room tonight.  You will not be allowed pants or underpants.  If you want a t-shirt that is your choice.  When you come home from work tomorrow, you are to return to the room and again remove your pants and underpants.  You may stay in the room or come downstairs, your choice, but you will remain naked from the waist down tomorrow after work until you go to bed in the guest room.  If you choose not to come down for diner tomorrow I will bring it to the room, but if you do come down to diner, you will remain pants-less.  The next day, when you return back from work, your grounding will be over and you may dress and move about the house as you please.  Any questions?"

Yes, I had a billion questions, but I replied, "No."

"OK then, off to the shower with you."   And off I went.   

Well, the shower gave me lots of time to think and over the next few days I will share some of those thoughts with you.  Thanks for your continued interest. 

37 comments:

  1. It’s impossible not to feel your real pain and anguish from being spanked. But you are wrong that it makes you less of a man because your wife has spanked you. I have spanked my husband since the first year of our marriage and we have been married 20 years this fall. I think more of him when he submits to me for lapsed behavior not less. I believe many adults both men and women need structure and firmness to become their best and I provide it for him just as your wife is trying to do for you. She reminds me of myself in that she is firm and resolute about discipline but also fair and reasonable. I do not think she is looking for reasons to spank you and if anything she is looking for evidence the spankings are working and she can let up some. One thing that bothers me is that she is feeling the need to escalate, now using a strap and administering a double spanking. But honestly your defiance didn’t leave her any choice. I will punish defiance in my husband harder and faster than anything else he does. It goes to the heart of the relationship and no women can let it pass. It’s up to you because you are the one that endures the emotional and physical pain of a spanking. But think about never defying her again when she announces a spanking. From my own husband I now get a prompt “Yes Ma’am” when I tell him to drop them. This always touches me and he gets a much less severe spanking when he does this and he is smart enough to know that. Best luck to you.
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey,

      Thanks for the words of encouragement and I appreciate the fact that you are trying to make me feel better, but it is very hard to feel like a man when your wife overpowers you and spanks you to tears against you will.

      Delete
  2. I think you would be wise to listen to Audrey. As she says, your wife is not spanking you so much for your jokes - but for your defiance to her.

    I'm not surprised you copped a hairbrush spanking on top of the belt. When you wrote about the first part of the story, it was pretty obvious that you'd not been punished sufficiently.

    I think it's time you should accept the fact that your wife is going to continue to spank you as she sees fit. Only when you accept that fact - and take on board that what she says goes, no matter how unfair you think she's being - will you find any kind of peace.

    You've said before that you love your wife - and apart from the spankings - you have a great life. My advice is to start enjoying the time you have with her - and just try to behave as you now know how she expects you to.

    We all know a hard spanking hurts like hell. But try to analyse just how bad it actually is. There's a horrible fear just before the event when it becomes obvious what's going to happen but the actual spanking lasts only a few seconds, minutes at worst. It hurts like hell but as soon it's over, the worst part of the pain is over. You may cry - and there's no shame in that - but all that is left afterwards is the hot burning in your bottom - which anyone can live with.

    So next time you face the hairbrush or strap, remind yourself why you are in that position and remind yourself it will very soon be over. That way maybe you will cope better.

    And again, listen to Audrey. When you wife says you are to be spanked - say yes Ma'am and accept it - even if you don't agree with it. It will only get worse if you don't.

    Good luck





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I ever was defiant in the face of a spanking because I felt it was unfair. Should I say "yes Ma'am" if she were to suddenly declare I was to be spanked for not breathing the way she thought I should be breathing?

      Also, when it is over there is more damage then a hot burning in my bottom. I feel that every time I get spanked my pride and manhood get taken away never to return. The pain is quickly over but the memory of how childish and helpless I must look to her lingers forever.

      Delete
    2. With your attitude no wonder you were punished. To use as an excuse that it was the first time you were ever defiant seems silly. It was exactly because of that defiance you were punished so severely. It seems to me reading this last entry that you have learned nothing. I do hope your wife reads this.

      A wife who has been there

      Delete
    3. If you read what wrote, I said the reason I was defiant is because I felt the punishment was unjust. If my wife said to me tomorrow that she did not like they way I combed my hair and she was going to spank me for it should I just drop my pants and underpants and say thank you?

      Delete
    4. Hi rt,

      Interesting blog, I haven't commented in a while. From what I can see you are definitely the beta spouse in your relationship and you seem to have accepted that and is likely the reason you work so well together aside from this issue - at least so it seems from your writings.

      So, either you change that dynamic (of wife wears the pants) and see if you are still a good fit together, or continue to assume your position as the sub.

      It seems likely that you will stay the sub and since your dominant wife has decided that you get spanked then you get spanked. From everything you have written there seems to be no reason to believe that she does not deserve enough trust from you that she will punish you for ridiculous things like how you comb your hair.

      I would have to concur with the other posters here that you should just say yes ma'am next time and trust that she knows best (maybe she will make mistakes in judgment, but that is part of it too).

      Good Luck!
      KL

      Delete
    5. rt

      To answer your response to my comments above, I would say yes drop trou and say thank you

      a wife who has been there

      Delete
    6. To A Wife who has been there.

      So according to you I am not entitled to due process and a fair trial? If I must be spanked don't you think I am entitled to be spanked fairly and for a good reason? Why should I have to drop my pants just to please my wife? If this was a consensual sex thing, than I would get where you are coming from, but remember, I never asked to be spanked and if given the choice I would rather not be spanked. I have accepted it when I feel it is being done as just punishment. This just did not feel like a just punishment to me.

      Delete
    7. To KL,

      Thanks for the words or wisdom. I hope you are right and that if I am spanked in the future I hope it will at least be for things that I truly deserve and not some trumped up charges like the "Wife Who Has Been There" would like so see me spanked for.

      Delete
    8. from a wife who has been there

      for men like you just punishment is any punishment your lady orders.

      Delete
    9. I don't think so. Maybe that works in your relationship, but why should I be punished just because "my lady" wants to punish me? No matter what you say, I should not be punished without due process.

      Delete
    10. My question to you is a simple one. What did you gain by acting out as you did? Did you not invite your lady to behave exactly as she did.

      a woman who has been there

      Delete
  3. I have been reading your blog and read through a few of your comment exchanges and I wanted to offer my advice.

    First of all. Many of the other commenters have already made the observation that whether or not you are truley consenting to the spankings is irrelevant. You seem unable or unwillining to really truely do what it takes to stop them. Therefore, you are and always will be a spanked husband and as such, you have no choice but to accept your wifes discipline. If that means you get spanked, then you get spanked. If that means you get the belt, you get the belt. If that means you stand in the corner with your pants down, you stand in the corner with your pants down. If than means you wear briefs, so be it. If you wife were to decide you should have been spanked in front of this man, make no mistake, you would have been spanked in front of that man. Instead of complaining about what you got, you should be grateful it was at least in private. As you apologized on the phone to that man naked from the waist down, imagine how much worse it could have been if your wife asked him to stay behind to watch your spanking and then accept your apology. My point is this incident should have taught you a very important lesson. It looks like your wife shows a lot of restraint and mercy in disciplining you, but that is because of her mercy and fairness and not because of anything you are entitled to. The point people are trying to make to you is you must accept her punishment as you have no choice. It is clear to me you are not going to really do anything to stop her, so you can expect the spankings to continue.

    I have been reading along enough to know the following is going to upset you, but it is the truth. It is clear to me you WILL be spanked in front of Sarah sooner or later. Personally, based on your descriptions of how you are reduced to a crying little baby I wish I could be there to see it. I would love to see this tiny baby dick of your as you cry your eyes out like a baby begging your wife to end the spankings. Why would I want to see that? Let's just say I have not had good experiences with men in the past. Personally. I am glad to hear you getting spanked but good, because it sounds like it has made you a real nice and caring guy.

    OK, now that I vented on you, consider this unfair punishment you just received. You are perhaps missing the single most important thing in this whole incident. Your wife did not just come up to you and suddenly declare you were getting a spanking. It looks like she gave you ample warning and you were given multiple times to do the right thing. You said yourself, whether he was entitled to any apology or not, all you had to do was apologize when it was clear that your wife was insisting on it. You wrote she gave you multiple warnings and you perhaps received even more that you did not write about. Even after all that you just simply refused to apologize because of your stupid male ego. That is what gets you into trouble every single time. If you OBEY YOUR WIFE, it sounds like you won't get any spankings. Every time you wrote about getting a spanking was because you failed to acknowledge you made a mistake and then failed to accept your wife's recommendations on how to correct your mistake. As far as I am concerned you deserved this spanking. So if you wife asks you to comb your hair a certain way and you refuse, then don't be surprised when you are over her knee. She may spank you for what you see as trivial reasons, but it does not sound like she spanks you without fair warning. Listen for the warning next time and maybe you will be able to keep your pants and undies on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rt190

    Please read and reread the above comment. It says what I was thinking far better than I .

    a woman who has been there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I read and re-read the above comment. It was pretty blunt and a little upsetting to read. I hope she is wrong about the inevitable spanking in front of Sarah, but I think I see the point now. Surely I should have seen the warning signs, but still I don't think it was fair to be spanked for such a trivial matter.

      Delete
  5. Dear RT, Even though I accept that women are superior to men and therefore deserve to chastise us as they wish, I applaud your valiant attempts to battle the obvious. I refuse to accept your suspicion that you are less than a man just because your wife can physically overpower you. I am in a different position. I can easily stop my wife physically unless, I suppose, she should attack me with a gun or while I was sleeping. I am almost infinitely quicker than she is, and I am also considerably stronger, despite not being particularly strong as males go. In addition, I have over 60 IQ points on her (175+ to 115) and do not respect her intellect. BUT my wife is much stronger in self-assurance, poise, comfort with herself, social skills, and personal beauty than I am. It is no contest. She can make me do anything she wants just because she can, and she will cut me off if I don't go along with her. Like you, I opposed spankings when they first started, but now I accept them with alacrity. She is fully aware that I do not have a good opinion of her intellect, and that fuels both the frequency and the ferocity of her punishments of me. I sometimes try to point out how unfair my most unfair punishments are, but she utterly refuses to accept any arguments of mine, calling them excuses for my bad behavior. Early on, I once physically stopped her from punishing me, but after she wouldn't talk to me for 15 days and went on total strike in the house, I caved, and asked for my spanking. It was, of course, much worse than it would have been. Now she merely stares at me with her superior female glare, and I drop my pants and ask where she wants to spank me. In public, she also stops me short and makes me back down on discussions with my friends when she disagrees with me. She is careful not to punish me in front of friends from the suburb where we live, but she delights in incorporating males from other cities and particularly from her international office in my punishment. She maintains that on some level I am gay, or I wouldn't be allowing her to punish me, and that's why she has to do it. She has me completely beguiled on this strange level. She enjoys making scornful remarks about my masculinity as she encourages one British guy in particular to whip my ass. Like you, I am not the toughest of people, and I completely lose my composure under her spankings and particularly under the spanking of this male. So I ask you: Who is less a man? You, who oppose your punishment but are overcome physically, or I, who can overcome my wife physically but bow to her willful, or even moral, if you will, superiority? Obviously, you are a better man than I. I will continue to back you in your battle to oppose your unfair humiliation. I hope you can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I know you are trying to cheer me up, but I still don't much better after reading your story. Sure, I comply 99% of the time and usually beg, whimper and plea not to be spanked and the 1 time that I stand up I get forcibly stripped, pulled over her knee and spanked till I am crying like a little baby.

      You then go on to tell me how much stronger you are than me, how much smarter you are then me and how IF you chose to fight back your wife would not have stood a chance. I know you were trying to be helpful so thanks. At least you didn't tell me how much larger you penis was than mine.

      Delete
    2. Well OK, but I didn't say I was smarter than you or stronger than you. You concluded that yourself. I said that I was stronger and smarter than my wife. My guess is that unless you are truly an extraordinary male, you are stronger than my wife too. If you were married to her it would be up to you to submit, just as it is for me.

      Delete
    3. Yes, based on your description I did infer that you were stronger and smarter than me. But wait, you said you IQ was 175 so perhaps you are confined to a wheelchair?

      Delete
  6. Well , what about just live her?You still do not have children so it won't be that complicated.
    By the way if you are upset about that you are physically weak, go to the gym and lift, if you are thin drink two protein turmix a day, and go to gym at least 4 times a week, within year and a half you will be strong as on ox, just remember it will take that time, it can't be done within 2-3 months,no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaving her is really the only option. It is difficult to do that as I still feel for her and love her.

      As for working out at the gym? It kind of reminds me of the old Atlas advertising comic where a wimpy guy gets sand kicked in his face at the beach, goes to the gym, comes back and stands up to the bully. To be honest, I am not sure I really want to get into a physical fight with her, but then again, working it is never a bad thing, but what if she comes to the gym with me? Then we will both get stronger.

      Delete
    2. You are a men XD Seriously the potentials are way more diferent , if you go to gym every week for 1,5-2 years 4 times a week then the only women stronger then you will be nearly nonexistent maybe in the tv.

      Delete
  7. What I don't get in all of this is "what the size of your penis is" has to do with how you feel about having to submit to your wife's discipline. Does you wife belittle the size of your penis? If not, then this should not continue to be an issue of concern. If your wife is not concerned about your penis size, and you are having normal conjugal activities, then nothing else matters. The size of the male penis is NOT a measure of a man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I have heard it all before, size does not matter, but the truth is it does. I know a lot of men obsess over their size and I have done a lot of reading on this topic and it does not make me feel better. I do not have some fictionalized notion of 7 or 8 inch penises being the norm. I know what an average and median penis size is and I am way below the median penis size.

    You are correct that when erect, my penis seems to get the job done even if it is small. What bothers me the most is how tiny and shriveled it looks when flaccid. I know it should not bother me but it does. Also, you can not tell me that given the chance there are not people out there who would laugh at the site of a tiny shriveled penis on a man. I know it happens.

    Has my wife done it? Yes and no. She has referred to it as a 'cute little penis' and has made a comment about its small size once or twice, but she means it as a term of affection and not as an insult, but still, she does use the word little. She had never used the word tiny, I will admit that is my insecurity projecting that term onto others. Still, I feel the way I feel and while I do appreciate your supportive comments, I can't help the way I feel. It would be like telling a bald person that it does not matter if they are bald and that should be true, but it still bothers many men anyway while some shrug it off. I am sure there are modestly endowed men out there who simply shrug this off. I am not one of them.

    Perhaps what really has me bothered the most is the fact that I have a small penis and I get spanked. If I only had a small penis, but was allowed to wear the kind of underpants I wanted to and was not spanked, then perhaps the small penis would not bother me. When you take it all together it leaves me feeling inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi rt,

    I don't think that you are not a man / less of a man, but I do think your wife is right to punish you and has been right on all the occasions you have told us about.

    I don't think she was over the top this most recent time; you had been telling jokes which your wife had been told had been taken as inappropriate by a guest, and of course you should have simply said 'oh right, didn't mean any offence - I'll go and tell him.' Easy as that.

    LT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and yes, since you missed all the signals, and refused to apologise, and then refused to take the spanking, she was right to give you the belt until you understood that the original punishment was due and should be taken.

      LT

      Delete
    2. I know, if I could do it all over again I would have done it differently. Its just hard not to feel like a little boy instead of a man when your wife treats you that way.

      Delete
  10. Hi RT,

    You seem to be really obsessed about your penis size. I wanted to to share with you some advice. First, I will not sugar coat it as I feel you deserve the truth. I went back and re-read your post "A Little About" me where you reported you vital statistics. If your measurements are correct your flaccid penis is indeed very tiny but your erect penis, while on the small side, is still a respectful penis and hardly tiny by any definition. I would not lie to you and say size does not matter. It does and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but realize that too big or disproportionate sized penises can be a turn off more so that a small penis.

    What I do believe is more important is your perception of your penis. You correctly pointed out that there are men with average or larger penises who feel they are "small" and as such probably have self esteem issues. I read somewhere that a study showed that gay men who described themselves as having small penises were more like to be bottoms while gay men who described themselves as having large penises were more like to be tops. Notice the study never measured their penises, just how they perceived themselves.

    Perhaps you are submissive to your wife becuase of you penis issues? Maybe I can get a grant from the government to measure guys penises and see if I can dominate the tiny ones easier than the big ones?

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy,

      Not sure how I am supposed to respond to this? Are you saying I get spanked because I have a small penis? I get the impression that there are many well endowed men getting spanked.

      On one of the blogs that I discovered the man was brave enough to post pictures of himself and he has a fairly big looking penis to me.

      Delete
  11. Hi RT,

    OK, penis size has nothing to do with spankings and nothing to do with how you relate to your wife or if you are a good fit for each other. It sounds like you have equated these issues because of your own ideas (society induced) of what it means to be a real man.

    My wife spanks me, and I never feel like a little boy. I submit to her because it makes me feel content to have someone else in charge. Now, I admit that there is a sexual aspect to it for me that makes me submit, but once that paddle comes down (she does not believe in warm ups) I immediately want it to stop.

    The effects are also real and she (like many women) knows best and keeps me in line. I am grateful for it, because I sometimes act like an ass.

    You are not unlike many (maybe most men), who benefit from a an empowered wife.

    I hope you can stop judging yourself, you sound like a really down to earth guy that has a lot to offer yourself, your wife and the world. Sounds like you have good friends (and that includes Sarah!), a loving, caring wife and a lot to be thankful for.

    You are a human being first and male second. Be a good human being and enjoy being a man just the way you are. People care about you and you care about people. A lot of men have big cocks and wear the pants but are miserable for other reasons. So again, take inventory of what you have and then envision a future the way you want it to unfold. My guess is if you do that your spankings will stop because you will have matured beyond it and there will be no denying it.

    Until then just say yes ma'am and use it for inspiration (as it is intended) to grow into the best you an be!

    Take care,
    KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KL,

      Appreciate your advice. While it is both sound and valid, as always, it is so easy to say, stop feeling the way you feel,but a lot harder to actually do it. Intellectually I know you are correct about not judging myself, but I can't help feeling the way I feel. I still feel inadequate, I still feel small and childish. Still, I do appreciate the appeal to my rational side. For now the battle will just have to continue.

      Delete
  12. I'm wondering whether something positive from your perspective can be obtained as a consequence of this recent unpleasant episode.

    What is clear is that your wife will continue to expect obedience from you whenever she gives you an order. It is also clear that punishment of some sort can be expected when you fail to obey her. While, understandably, you are not comfortable with accepting punishment when you feel it is undeserved, it appears that this is not something you can change. But maybe some aspects of your marriage can be changed for the better from your perspective. And also from her perspective.

    Here are some suggestions:
    1.I would start by going to your wife and apologize for defying her order to drop your pants, to receive a spanking.
    2. That might be hard, but I would add that firstly you will do your best in the future to give her no cause to spank you because of disobedience, and secondly you promise never again to defy a clear order to drop your pants for a spanking. I presume your wife has found the recent events very unpleasant for her, and she will welcome such promises from you.
    3. And then I would discuss openly with her the feelings of insecurity in your life concerning your masculinity, including issues relating to your penis size, but not limited to that. Unless she is into feminizing you, and it does not appear that this is part of her agenda, then she will surely want to help you deal with these insecurities in positive ways, and I would ask her to do so, consciously, and with intentionality.

    Mostly what she will need to do is to routinely say things to you that enhance your feelings of masculinity. In this regard, there are plenty of men who are occasionally spanked by their wives who want their husbands to be manly. If this is also the case for your wife, then she will find ways to assist this process.

    In the final analysis, in a marriage, what the husband thinks of his wife, and what the wife thinks of her husband matters a great deal. She does not need to talk about your "cute little penis," even if she feels it is on the small side. And you can thank your wife for helping you to be a better husband, and adult male member of your family. I wish you well. There is no reason you cannot both have a very satisfying and fulfilling marriage going forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good advice, but to be honest. At this point, since as you have correctly pointed out I will probably continue to be spanked and there seems to be hardly anything I can do to stop it, I am inclined to let it go and not bring it up again and simply work on avoiding any spankings in the future.

      As for discussing my feelings, well, perhaps when the time is right. I don't feel this is the right time.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, rt, for your response. Both paragraphs indicate to me that you are reluctant, or find it difficult, to communicate with your wife about certain areas that bother you. Not a good sign. This needs to change.

      I suggest that the two of you agree to have a series of "communication times" during which anything can be brought up by either party. You ought to begin by critiquing the recent events from each of your perspectives. The only ground rule would be that the other party must simply listen, and can only respond until a few days later, after some reflection, when you have your next "communication time."

      Delete
  13. little late on my comments, but a question, is your wife physically superior to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never too late. As to answer your question. My wife is very fit and strong. I do believe however in an all out fight it would be hard for her to overpower me just as much as it would be hard for me to overpower her. However, she is perfectly capable of over coming any passive resistance I may put up and easily get me over her knee and get my pants down. So far I have only put up strong passive resistance but have never truly fought back. I hope that answers your questions.

      Delete