Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bare Bottom Warnings

I know it has been quite a long time since my last post.  First off, I am alive and well.  One comment-er had asked if my silence was because I was spank free or if it was because I was agonizing over a traumatic experience.   Well, the truth is both.  I have not been spanked, but there has been a series of "incidents" that  I have been agonizing over.

If you recall from my past posts I wrote about an incident that happened in "A Shot Across the Bow" where my wife made my strip to my briefs and walk around the house all morning.  Well, apparently she has not forgotten how effective this was so she did it again.  I was preparing to write about that incident when she did it again, and again and again.  In fact she did it several times this month and it has left me scared and confused.  This is a big shift in our relationship and don't know what to make of it.

It started about a month ago shortly after my last post.  We were talking about New Year's resolutions and how most of them fail within the first month.  She then joked, that perhaps she should set a resolution not to spank me in 2015.  Given that we were discussing how most resolutions fail, I took this to mean that I could expect to be spanked in 2015.  She then followed up her thought with the following,

"You know, if I want to keep that resolution in 2015, you need to change your behavior so that I don't have reason to spank you in 2015.  I think for the rest of this year, I am going to set a very low threshold for your punishments, but I don't want to spank you that much.  So instead I will bare your bottom and set you in position so you can think about how close you have come to getting spanked.  We can do this for the rest of the year and come 2015 hopefully you will come to recognize your behavior to the point where you can avoid all spank-able offenses."

I of course did not like the idea at all.  It sounded like I would be having my bottom bared twice a day by her.  Of course, I really did not have the will or assertiveness to resist.  If this was her plan I had no choice but to comply.  And so it came to be.

It was as little as two days latter when I started grumbling over my wife's request to clean out the garage as there were items too close to the cars and she was worried something would get run over or damaged.  It was cold and I had no desire to be out in the garage.  After a quick warning about how my continued attitude could cross the line into a spank-able offense I was order to "bend over the arm of the couch."

I complained that she was being ridiculous, but she just calmly stated I could either take the warning or wait until the situation escalated into a "full fledged spanking."  So I decided to get it over with a lay over the arm of the couch.  She immediately pulled down the sweat pants I was wearing all the way to my ankles then returned to pull my briefs all the way down to my ankles.  She then left the room and I stayed there for over an hour bent over the couch arm not daring to move.  I felt absolutely ridiculous.

Finally she came back in told me to stand up and face her.  I did looking down at my shriveled tiny penis and thinking how stupid I looked.   She did not say anything or do anything.  I think she just wanted to see me looking stupid with my pants and undies at my ankles.  I stayed like that for about 5 minutes before she told me I could pull my pants back up and that was that. Well, I had to go clean the garage out.

A few days later, I complained about taking the garbage out to the curb.  This time, without warning, she pulled my in front of her as she sat down on the couch.  She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my ankles, then pulled down my briefs.  She pulled me over her lap and placed her hand on my bottom.  She gently pushed one of her fingers ever so slightly between my butt checks and then sat like that for about a half hour.  I felt violated, even though it was my wife.  The whole time I laid there shivering at the helplessness I felt laying like that across her lap.  She then let me get up, pull my pants up then ordered me to take out the trash.  Of course, I did it immediately this time.

Another day, I was late coming home and when she asked me why I was late, instead of just telling her about the heavy traffic and having to stop and gas up the car I yelled at her.  That one, I felt bad about.  I don't know why I yelled at her.  I was stressed about the traffic but that was not her fault and I should not have yelled at her.  I actually expected a real spanking for that one.  She ordered me up to the guest room and I figured it was going to be the real deal.  I was ordered to strip down to my briefs and I quickly complied, the whole time begging for forgiveness and leniency.   Once down to my undies I was ordered to place myself over three pillows that she stacked in the middle of the bed. So there I was butt high up on the pillows laying down on the bed.  She came up to me and I flinched as I felt her hands on the waistband of my briefs.  She slowly pulled them down and all the way off until I was completely naked over the pillows.  It made me wonder why she didn't just ask me to strip naked.  I guess she enjoys baring my bottom herself.

So I laid there shivering and I heard the belt being retrieved from the closet and I felt my eyes water slightly in anticipation of the belt smacking down on my tender bottom.  I nearly wet the bed when she gently placed the belt across my bottom then walked out of the room.  She left me my like that for an hour before returning, picking up the belt and placing it back in the closet.  She then told me I was free to get up and go downstairs if I wanted to, but that I was not allowed to get dressed.  I asked if I could at least have my briefs and she said, no.  I was to remain naked until the morning.  So deciding I did not want to be down in the living room and kitchen all night naked, I went to the bathroom, took a shower and read in bed until I fell asleep.

Another day, I was driving with my wife and got a little "irate" at another driver.  Well as soon as we got home and took off my jacket she grabbed me, stood me in front of her and began unbuttoning my jeans.  When I protested as to why she was doing this she reminded me of the "road rage" incident.  I complained that me expressing an opinion about my fellow drivers was hardly road rage. Nonetheless, she informed me that I should show more patience and restraint while driving.  So soon my jeans were at my ankles and she started leading my over to a corner of the living room and I hobbled along, pants at my ankles restraining my movement.  I felt so ridiculous.  She pushed me into a corner and as soon as I was in the corner she pulled my briefs all the way down to my ankles and left me there for nearly 2 hours.  She finally called me out of the corner and ordered me over to the couch where she was sitting.  I shuffles over to her, pants and undies still at my ankles and when I got there she gently guided me over her lap.  She placed her hand on my bottom and then spread my cheeks wide.  I shivered as I felt the cool air brush across my exposed bottom hole.  She kept my cheeks spread for a minute or two and I trembled at the exposure.  Eventually she released my cheeks and after a few more minutes of being over her lap she stood me up and told me I could get dressed.

It has been a very confusing month.  So while I have not been spanked, I have been walking around totally on edge never knowing what little slip up can cause my pants and underpants to be pulled down and then be placed in one of several vulnerable positions that she has had me in.  Also, there has been no sex this month at all and while it seems like my wife is baring my bottom and as a consequence, exposing my penis and testicles to her frequently, I have not seen my wife naked or touched her in just about a month.  As a result I am not sure how to think of her anymore.  Oh she is still my wife, but it is clear to me she is denying me access to her body while she is constantly exposing me and humiliating me for the slightest offense.  I almost wish we would go back to the way things were.  Having to deal with the occasional painful and humiliating spanking was bearable when they were few and far between but these frequent "warnings" at the slightest misstep are becoming very stressful.

Now I saved the worst, but not the last incident, as the last one I will discuss.  It was last weekend and Sarah, who I have spoken about often on here, was due to come over to meet my wife and they were planning on going out Christmas shopping.  My wife was asking about some gift ideas for my mother and wanted to know if I wanted her to pick something up for us to give my mother.  Now I don't know why I did what I did.  There has been a lot of stress at work as we try to close out the year, but I know that should have nothing to do with my wife or mother.

Anyway, I actually just replied that "I don't F***ING know what to get my mother!."

As soon as those words left my lips I knew I was wrong and immediately apologized.  My wife replied, "Well, I am glad you realized that there is no call for that kind of response to s simple question.  Especially since I know you have a lot going on and I am trying to help you out by picking something up for us to give your mother."

"I know, I am sorry.  I don't know why I said that."

My wife just shook her head and said, "Well, as you know we are in this strict warning period, so I will not spank you for something you immediately recognize as a mistake, but you know we need to bare that naughty bottom of yours as a warning,

I swallowed hard and began shaking.  I remembered that day that I posted about in 'A Shot Across the Bow' and remembered how freaked out I got standing around in my underpants in the living room thinking she was going to let Sarah see me in my underpants.  Lately, it had been bare bottomed or even completely naked.  I assumed she was going to either make me bend over the couch or stand in the corner with my bare bottom on display until Sarah arrived.  Like the last time I figured she would allow me to run upstairs at the last moment and get dressed.  Instead of pulling my pants down right there in the living-room she ordered me up to the guest room.  I breathed a sigh of relief.

When we got to the guest room it was the same as before.  I was ordered to strip to my underpants and lay over three pillows she stacked in the middle of the bed.  So once again I was butt up over the three pillows.  She then pulled my briefs down, but this time she left them at my ankles.

She then said, "You are to remain like that until I tell you to move.  You are not to turn around or look away from that wall.  If you do, you will be spanked.", she paused for a second and then very sternly asked, "Is that clear?"

I meekly replied yes.  I then heard her walking downstairs.  About an hour later I heard the door bell ring and I heard Sarah come into the house.  About a half hour later after that I heard someone coming up the stairs.  I assumed it to be my wife.  I heard her come into the room but she did not say anything.  I laid there heart pounding in my chest not sure who was behind me.  I felt so helpless and vulnerable.

I quietly asked, "Honey is that you?" but I got no reply.  I was really trembling now.  A horrible thought filled my mind, I thought, Oh my God, its Sarah.  She actually allowed Sarah to come up and see me laid out helpless and exposed like this.  I became aware that the position I was in left my butt cheeks slightly spread and I clenched in reflex at the thought that she was behind me staring at my unprotected bottom.  I also realized that since my undies were at my ankles, not only was she witnessing my bare bottom but the tighty whities clinging helplessly to my ankles.  I know it sounds stupid, but for some reason having them clinging to my ankles like that was worse than if they were taken completely off.

Again I quietly asked, "Honey, is that you?"  Again I received no reply and again I figured that was proof that it was Sarah.  A part of me wanted to turn around and confirm my worst nightmare but I remembered the warning my wife gave me if I was to turn around.  I would be spanked and if I was to be spanked, Sarah would get to see it.  I could not believe my wife would do this to me for such a tiny little slip up, which I immediately apologized for.  As I became overwhelmed with emotion I began to cry.  Soon I was softly sobbing and tears began to stream down my cheeks.

As the tears began to flow freely and I fought to keep my sobs quiet I finally heard a voice behind me, "OK Honey," my wife's voice quietly spoke finally.  I felt a wave of relief spread over my entire body  and I took a deep breath in relief to clear my head and felt the strangest sensation spread out from my bottom hole and shoot out down my legs and across my body.  It was really weird.

She told me her and Sarah were leaving now.  That I was allowed to pull up my underpants and put on a t-shirt, but I was not to put pants back on until she returned.  I was free to move about the house as I desired, but that Sarah would be coming back to the house when they were done.  She turned to leave and I immediately grabbed my underpants and pulled them up and had a t-shirt on before their car had even backed out the driveway.  I quickly went downstairs to get something to eat, but had half an ear on the door and was prepared to run back up the stairs at a moments notice.    I ended up spending most of the day upstairs and when my wife and Sarah finally returned several hours later I was safely upstairs.  My wife came up looked at me in my t-shirt and undies and told me I could get completely dressed and come downstairs if I wanted to.  To tell you the truth.  I did not want to so I just got dressed and stayed upstairs until Sarah left about a half hour later.

There have been 2 other incidents since this one, all similar, but I think by now you get the idea of the hell I have been going through.  Now I will have to see what the new year brings, hopefully it will be a spank free year, but I do not know if these bare bottom warning session will continue or not.  I actually find them worse than the spankings, which hurt more of course, but they were less frequent.  These bare bottom sessions are happening so frequently that they are effecting my thoughts 24 x 7.  This is definitely a significant change in our relationship.  I only hope it end soon.



18 comments:

  1. Well, your wife, at least, is creative, in finding ways to play with your mind, taking advantage of your worst fears. Some of this appears diabolical and to be a pure form of sadism on her part. The lack of conjugal activities that your report only adds to her sadism. This is not to excuse some behavioral lapses on your part. But you are a married couple.

    I would much prefer a hard spanking when I misbehave, with forgiveness quick given, and with normal conjugal activities soon to follow. A mixture of sound discipline and expressions of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure i prefer either, however at least the spanking were few and far between. These bare bottom warnings are happening almost every other day and for the slightest offense.

      Delete
  2. To me it sounds like she is "testing" you to see if anything gets your aroused other then sex.

    For example, it is clear she is denying you sex than undressing you and probing you and than looking to see if you are getting an erection.

    So on you post about when you thought Sarah was in the room and started crying. Was there any way for you wife to see if you had an erection or not?

    Is the denial of sex making you any hornier?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you ask, I did roll over while she was talking to me and I did see her eyes glance at my penis. At no time during any of these sessions did I get aroused. My penis is always at its smallest and I feel I look pathetic like that.

      As for getting aroused at other times, late at night as I am falling asleep and early in the morning while waking up I get hard, but other that that I don't find myself any "hornier" than normal and in fact, given the stress of never knowing what will cause my pants and undies to be pulled down, I find myself less aroused during the day and less likely to think of my wife erotically when I am worries she will be pulling my pants down any second. I know for many of you this seems backwards. I know many of you would be walking around constantly erect with the thought that your wife was going to bare your bottom. For me its the exact opposite. Knowing my wife was going to bare my bottom but not for sex, does not excite me.

      Delete
  3. This is interesting and novel if it is part of your discipline as it seems to be. A woman’s power to take a man’s pants down and bare their bottom is primal and takes us back to when our mothers had that power and we felt like naughty disobedient little boys when it was done. I know for me and for lots of other men getting my pants taken down in a disciplinary context is raw power exercised by any woman who does it. I do not see any sadism here. Your wife is conditioning you to have your pants taken down when you screw up but without her having to actually spank you every time. I think before she has been very reluctant to spank putting it off until there was no alternative. This has not been best for either of you because you did not find out she was upset until you got spanked. With this new system she is expressing her will much more clearly and frequently and you are seeing how far your behavior is from where she eventually wants you to be. This is not very different from using corner time to warn a spanking is next if behavior is not improved. If she finds taking pants down working she may just use it instead of spanking you and spanking as a punishment from her might end or dramatically decline for you. On the other hand if she thinks taking your pants down and baring your bottom is not working the number of spanking you get in 2015 is likely to increase. She is determined to bring your behavior to a level with which she is comfortable and one way or another she will do that. She may be out of patience with the slow progress her present spanking as a last resort policy has produced and ready to try something new. If this works for her you could be spank free in 2015 but if it doesn’t’ 2015 will be the year you find out what it is really like to be a spanked husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope this experiment of hers results in a spank free 2015. I do not like it at all. Yes, it does make me feel like a little boy and I think that is why we have not been having sex. When I am being treated like a child I get absolutely no arousal out of it and I don't think she does either. In the past there would be no sex for a few days after a spanking until I started acting like a man again.

      While I never liked the spankings it was also clear that they only happened for very egregious behavior and never for small little slip ups that we all (including her) make. Now it seems like my pants are coming down at every little imperfection. It is just not fair.

      In the pat I challenged her why she wasn't subject to spankings and she reiterated that small slip ups are not punished, only continuous unrepentant behavior got me spanked. So granted I am not getting spanked, but how come I have to have my bottom bared at the slightest slip up? She makes mistakes too. How come she doesn't have to pull her pants down and stand in the corner? Why am I the one who has to be treated like a naughty little boy?

      I know you don't know the answers to these questions, but that is what has been on my mind as I struggle with this new routine.

      Delete
    2. RT, you see, when she spanked you for the first time, it was the end of your formal equality and so now she is the Superior and you must obey her. Though personally I'd prefer a good belting rather than these two hours in the corner.

      Nixxon

      Delete
  4. Your wife is testing your submission and obedience, which by your own admission, is keeping you totally under her control. She realises how much you hate being spanked and is given you the option to avoid it, but you know to keep avoiding it, you have to behave. I'd say that's pretty effective training, and so far, it sounds like you are responding well. Keep behaving and there will be no spanking. But like it or not, she is controlling you in every way. Accept that she is doing this because she loves you. Then your submission will become more palatable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your comments and know where you are coming from, but as you can see in my comments above I am struggling with some questions. I'll repeat my comment above here.

      In the pat I challenged her why she wasn't subject to spankings and she reiterated that small slip ups are not punished, only continuous unrepentant behavior got me spanked. So granted I am not getting spanked, but how come I have to have my bottom bared at the slightest slip up? She makes mistakes too. How come she doesn't have to pull her pants down and stand in the corner? Why am I the one who has to be treated like a naughty little boy?

      Delete
    2. Oh my, RT, the answer is so simple: you are inferior in comperison to her. Or, if you like it more, she is alpha and you are beta. Looks like to understand it thoroughly you need a good weekly maintenance spanking from your wife. It would teach you not to ask such stupid questions.

      Nixxon

      Delete
  5. Wow, not sure what to think about this one. One thing is certain, you are being completely dominated by your wife in an unconventional way. For me, to make any ascertions is difficult because we really don't know what her intentions are. The fact that you are not having sex is of concern. Is she turned on by this and masturbating? Or is she truly just training you in ways with sexual overtones and feeling nothing?

    If I were a betting man (and actually I am!), I would guess she is getting something more than an obedient husband out of this and doesn't want to admit it to you because you get nothing from it (sexually that is).

    I would be concerned that if she is not aroused by it, you are being reduced to a child in her eyes and that could be bad for your long term. To each his own though, if it works for you two than great.

    Candidly, the reason she is not punished for her slip ups is you have no authority in your relationship. That would not work most people, but if on some level this what you want, you got it. If you don't want to be dominated by your wife, than put a stop to it and see if something can blossom from there between the two of you.

    KL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KL,

      Thanks for you comment. Of course while I am asking questions I really don't expect anonymous posters to have answers. I am not sure what is going on either and I live here.

      You did touch on one thing that I have been thinking about. There has always been a lack of sex during and immediately after I have been punished. I too have speculated that when she punishes me she both treats me as and sees me as a child. I do not however believe she gets aroused by this but just the opposite. While I may be a little confused by her current actions I do know her and I will tell you what I think is going on.

      When I misbehave and she gets upset with my behavior, she punishes me like a child. I do believe she gets turned off by my childish behavior and she refrains from sex until she starts seeing me as a man again. Usually that has only been 2 or 3 days after a spanking.

      Now we have gone over a month with me being punished ever 2 or 3 days, so just when the sex would have started again I am being punished again.

      First off, I feel that my wife is perfectly capable of restraining herself for a month. In other words, I don't think she would have to masturbate to control her urges. For me, this constant state of being treated like a child has impacted my libido and I have not found myself aching or yearning for sex. Perhaps the stress of the situation has effected her the same way.

      While we were dating ,she has made me pleasure her and bring her to orgasm (with my fingers) and not provide me with release so I do not doubt she would ask me to do it again if she was in need of release, but if she is masturbating I don't necessarily think she is getting off on punishing me or at least I hope not. I have explicitly asked her if she gets sexual arousal out of this and she has told me no.

      I can accept this situation at face value in that she is trying to improve my behavior, I am not sure how I would feel if I found out she was getting her jollies off on this and then failed to tell me the truth. I would actually be more accepting of the situation if I knew it was to bring her sexual pleasure. I think I could play along with her game if it was a sexual fantasy. But if she is telling me the truth and gets no pleasure from this and I certainly don't, than I just want my behavior to improve so we can get back to normal.

      Delete
  6. The incident with Sarah in the house was fascinating . Your wife as testing your obedience pretty hard and you passed. But if you had disobeyed her command not to turn around she absolutely would have spanked you with Sarah downstairs and probably the door open. That is similar to how I was first spanked with witnesses present, not in front of them but they ( actually all were the same woman) heard everything and my imagination ran wild about what they had heard and thought about me .I don't know if that's common with hearing spankings first before seeing but that pattern is so close to what happened to me ( doing corner time while her friend was downstairs) that I am sure your wife was thinking the same way. It's your ass but I would make sure I never disobeyed or contradicted her when Sarah is in the house especially when your pants are already down. LOL) I have read your whole blog and never decided if the spanking in front of Sarah was a bluff or not. This incident makes be believe it was no bluff and maybe something she is looking for an excuse to carry out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you found it fascinating. I of course found it terrifying. I am also glad I chose not to look around. You are probably right. This was a test and glad that I made the right decision. I never even considered the possibility of her spanking me when Sarah was in the house, but not necessarily in front of her. Of course I am always on my best behavior when she is over and I never considered my wife's threat a bluff. I have no doubts that she would spank me in front of Sarah if I crossed the line. I also have no doubts that she wants to make sure I never get to that point where I leave her no choice. I know there is debate among my followers on the inevitability of me being spanked in front of Sarah. I firmly believe it is not inevitable so long as I behave the way I am supposed to, but I also realize that my wife's warnings are explicit and if I fail to comply I will be spanked in front of her, It really is all up to me. After all, if she really wanted to spank me in front of Sarah she has already had several excuses to do so and in ever case she has showed mercy. Its just right now with me in 'Zero Tolerance" mode I am being ultra careful around Sarah. I don't even want my pants down with her in the house. I am not taking any chances.

      Delete
  7. Hi RT,

    I think its pretty clear that your wife is ensuring you understand absolutely, that she has almost absolute authority in your marriage.

    Having said that, she has a point. In each example you gave above, you admitted that what you did or said was wrong and / or stupid and / or was deserving of a spanking; and what she is doing in fact is making it very clear just how frequently your behaviour is poor to very poor.

    As regards the brush and briefs gift in your more recent post; it is of course a straight warning; shape up, or, she will be spanking you however many times and as hard, as it takes, to get you to shape up.

    As to her being punished; well, of course, you don't have the authority inyour household, so that is just not going to happen nor would it.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to acknowledge that your comments are exactly right. I feel the same way you do. I know I have some character flaws that need correcting and this is the method my wife is using to correct those flaws. I also hate to admit that her methods are working so some extent.

      Yes, the symbolism was not lost on me. It just came unexpectedly when I thought all these frequent bare bottom warnings were to help me prepare for a spank free 2015. I think that is why I was so upset by them. If she expected me to be better behaved in 2015 as a result of the intense December we are going through, then why give me a hairbrush?

      Finally, you are also right, and it was a rhetorical question. Its not that my wife does not have character flaws of her own, but she seems to be able to acknowledge them and struggle with them on her own. I would have no right or authority to spank her. I don't even think I could if I wanted to. I know how I need to behave to avoid the spankings, it is just easier said than done.

      Delete
  8. Reading this again, I now conclude that your wife has told Sarah that she does discipline you; possibly since she told you she did not know. She may not have known then, but she does now, and therefore was quite prepared to spank you if you had turned around or not shown complete obedience or contrition for your very bad attitude earlier.

    She was quite within her rights to have spanked you for your attitude and language on that occasion, and that was probably a very real warning, more than the others, that she will not tolerate a n y poor behaviour in the future, and as and when you display any similar behaviour you WILL be spanked, hard, naked, and will spend time naked on display and if Sarah is there she will see it all.

    Sorry RT, it's either Obey her, or be spanked on a regular, frequent basis, and you will also be subject to many more orders and frequent bare bottomed hours waiting to be spanked or to hear if on 'this' occasion she is going to let you off.

    Shape up for real, or your wife will take complete charge and will treat you as a child on an ongoing basis and you will be more than merely 'under the thumb'.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Robert,

    I am still not convinced that Sarah knows, but certainly December has been a month from hell. I find it very upsetting that I now look back and am beginning to realize that getting a spanking was not the worse thing that can happen. While I have not been spanked in almost two months, it seems like my pants are almost constantly being pulled down for the slightest reason (read my latest post 'Roll Over') I fear you may be correct that my wife has upped the ante for 2015 and is starting to treat me like a child on an ongoing basis and I do not like it.

    ReplyDelete