Monday, February 24, 2014

My Last Spanking

As promised, I finally am taking some time to write about the last spanking I received.  I always want to make sure I do a good job of writing up the story so I thank everyone for their patience.

Well, for anyone who has been following along, you can re-read my first two posts to remind yourself of the the incident that first made me write about my spankings and that was when she had one of her friends over. You can re-read those first two posts for all the details, but in a nutshell  I was rude to her and after she left my wife spanked me.  I was warned that if the next time she was over if I did that again she was going to spank me in front of her friend.  Needless to say, I was on my best behavior the next time she came over.

Well, we had her visit again and I was rude to her again.  My wife got up and asked me to join her in the kitchen.  I went in with her and she looked at me and asked, "Are you kidding?  Didn't you learn anything from the last time?  Do I need to spank you in front of her to put an end to this once and for all?"

With those words I quickly remembered her threat from last time and started to freak out.  Oh my God would she really spank me in front of her?  I literally began shaking and trembling as if the room just dropped to zero degrees.  I felt a churning in my stomach at even the thought of being spanked in front of her friend.

I quietly began pleading with my wife, "No please don't, I'll stop, give me another chance."   I was visibly shaking and trembling unsure of what was going to happen.

"Is that all you have to say?"

Thinking this was it, she was going to spank me in front of her friend my eyes began to water up and I felt a tear stream down my cheek.  I nodded and heard my self quietly squeak out, half sobbing, "I don't know what else to say, please please don't spank me."   Tears now freely flowing down my face. She stared at me blankly for a few seconds then spoke slowly and calmly.

"You will be spanked." she stated and I nearly wet my pants at the words and almost sobbed out loud as I closed my eyes and looked down at my feet waiting for the world to swallow me up.  I became aware of my hands clenched tight in front of my groin and my penis and testicles shriveled up to almost nothing under my clothes at the thought of what was about to happen.  I could not help but think how pathetic I would look once my pants and briefs came down.

She finally put me out of my misery by clarifying, "Yes, you will be spanked as soon as she leaves.  Now go upstairs and wait for me in the bedroom.:"

I turned and went to the bedroom threw myself face down on the bed and cried softly into my pillow and spent the next 5 minutes calming myself down from the freak out that had just occurred when I was convinced that she was going to spank me in front of her friend.

I was up there about an hour when I finally heard her friend leave.  She came up a few minutes later with the hairbrush in her hands.  I knew the drill and soon I was over her lap, pants and briefs at my ankles.  The spanking was not that severe but I found myself once again crying with the relief that at least this was being done in private.  When she finished she stood me up in front of her.

She looked me in my tear streaked eyes and then calmly said, "I want to be clear on this so there is no misunderstanding for the future.  I did say, the next time she came over and you were rude I was going to spank you in front of her.  You were then a model host.  I cut you slack today in case I was not clear.  If you ever mouth off to her again, now or in the future I will spank you right then and there in front of her.  Is that clear."

I nodded yes and wiped the tears from my eyes.  She stood up and went to leave the room.  I stood there relieved that my spankings remained private.  I stared down at my pathetic gentiles looking tiny and immature.  Not a stirring in them at all.  I find it hard to believe that any man can get enjoyment from being spanked, but to each his own.

I got dressed and sat on the bed and began to think.  I really need to talk to my wife about this.


21 comments:

  1. Well, yes, I'd still encourage you to talk with your wife about discipline in your relationship etc., but it seems like the consensual/non-consensual issue is being left behind to a great degree. Even from a personal point of view, let alone any larger ethical or legal sense. Not to mention, what's up with you and being rude & inconsiderate? Surely you want that behavior to stop, even if you're not sure you accept corporal punishment as the way to achieve it? If there's any question of not committing to CP from your wife, you'd do very well to come up with an alternative suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes, from a legal standpoint I am more driven to make sure the expectations are clear and I conduct myself in a manner that avoids me being spanked.

      Delete
  2. My friend I think you have accepted your situation as a spanked husband and for what it’s worth I believe you have made a good decision. It seems very clear why you wife feels she must punish you and it’s also clear why she has decided to use spanking. You respond to being spanked as much as anyone I know of. The way you reacted when she took you to the kitchen was almost a classic example of what wives look for and expect when they discipline. Somehow she sensed that in you or knew it some other way. She is not going to stop spanking you unless or until she feels your behavior has reached a point the discipline is unnecessary. It’s a powerful tool for her to influence your behavior and she will use it. And just for the record most of us don’t feel sexual excitement during or immediately after a punishment spanking so you have a lot of company the way you feel after a spanking. It may start as a fantasy but it ends as a punishment. Your wife is giving you a chance to grow as a person and come together as a couple I hope you take it. She would not bother to spank you if she didn’t love you and I hope you understand that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. I think you may be right. When I started this blog I was unsure of how I felt and I wanted the spankings to stop and still do, but I now I realize the best way to do that is to change my behavior.

      Delete
  3. I agree with the the previous two comments. This is now your fate. And it's your own doing. Your wife made it quite clear what would happen if you mouthed off to her friend - and then you went and mouthed off at her. If you were so scared of being spanked again, surely you would have been on your absolute best behaviour? It's still important you have a discussion with your wife but I think it's only to lay out the real ground rules because in your heart, I think you've already accepted that this is how it's going to be from now on. And it's not terrible. You've said before you love your wife. Well just accept the discipline is part of your relationship and she is doing it because she loves you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. We did have a discussion. I asked for the spanking to stop. She replied OK, then stop the behavior. That talk did lay out what gets me spanked a little better, but she also made it clear my bottom is still at risk of a spanking should I fail to meet the challenge.

      Delete
  4. Even before we were married, my wife had made it clear that I would be spanked whenever I deserved it (and she did!) The first time this was witnessed was when her sister was visiting - but I also found out that she had been telling some of her (female) friends how she "kept me in line" - and, in due time, I ended up being spanked (bare-bottomed) under the eyes of two of her closest friends. I was mortified, of course - but eventually got used to it (not that I had any choice!)... I nevertheless worry that the word may get around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your story. While I am reluctantly accepting the spankings, the thought of being spanked in front of other still has me nervous. I personally don't know how you did it.

      Delete
    2. It is simple, I do as told, no talking about, nothing, when my wife sternly tells me I'm getting a spanking, no matter if others are present I just do as told.

      Delete
  5. Can you feel the noose tighten?

    You closed your last post saying you don't know whether you will talk to your wife about the spankings. It couldn't have been more clear to your wife that whether or not to spank you in front of her friend is solely her choice. You repeatedly annoy your wife by being rude to her friend. Making a lasting behavioral change is difficult.

    Given all of the above conditions, I suggest accepting, as best you can, the strong likelihood that your bare bottom will be over your wife's knee, bouncing, as she uses her hairbrush to teach you a lesson in front of her friend. Since you have little reason to believe that you'll be able to maintain your composure, I think you should be as warm and friendly to this woman as you possibly can. As this is apparently your fate, don't do it in hopes of avoiding punishment. Do it for the sake of having as sympathetic an audience possible. There's no reason to add to her delight.

    Maybe you can still turn your wife and yourself from this path, but doing so won't be easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, your comment generated a whole post. Your post still scares me, but at least after talking with my wife I don't feel it is imminent or even inevitable.

      While your post may have upset me I thank you for your bluntness.

      Delete
  6. I mostly agree that you are going to be spanked in front of a witness soon probably your wife’s friend and most likely your wife has cleared it with her already and may have planned to do it for the last spanking you describe. When a women decides to administer a spanking publicly she chooses the witness carefully but when she is comfortable with that the spanking itself becomes inevitable. How you respond to it will teach you a lot about yourself and will be a turning point in your relationship. Once you’ve been spanked in front of a witness your resistance to your wife’s authority will collapse. That’s not all bad because the struggle between your ego and your wife’s authority will end meaning you will likely get spanked less although not necessarily less severely. In my case my wife started spanking at my request but the decision to spank me in front of her sister was entirely her idea and once she walked through that door it all became very real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your bluntness. I believe my wife when she says her friend does not yet know. I do not think it is inevitable, but only time will tell who was right.

      Delete
  7. I have been spanked twice by my wife with a girlfriend of hers watching. It's horribly embarrassing. I am naked from the waist down and bent over a table. She told me sh will soon et her friend spank me while she watches

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you I warned my husband several times he'd be spanked in front of my girlfriends. It worked at first and he didn't act like a jerk. The threat wore off because he concluded I wouldn't do it. Was he surprised. I took him in the kitchen and let him know I was about to spank him and he could either remove his pants and underpants or the four women and I would.
    We went back in the room and I said, Rob, drop your pants for a spanking. You could hear a pin drop. He did and leaned over the couch. Vi went over and yanked his underpants down. I began spanking him with a hairbrush. I asked if anyone wanted to spNk him since my arm was tired. Anna did and I got wet watching her spank his ass. We left him over the couch for about 25 minutes as corner time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. over my wife's g.f.'s house at the pool,she pulled my bathing suit all the way down,from behind me & the 2 women laughed at my bare-ass display.I quickly covered up because My wife had just shaved my cock& balls & I certainly didn't want girlfriend seeing that? Me & the Mrs. got into a heated argument & I said some nasty things I shouldn,t have.next thing I know,we go into the dining room, my wife sits down & ask Lilly to lend her a big hairbrush. Now big mouth,I'm going to expose ALL of You to Lillyand she's going to watch you cry like a little girl while I blister your bare- ass,boy! Andshe certainly did? Lilly got a kick out of the whole scene & teased me about my shaved genital area , my tomato-red ass & my crying like a child! I was terribly humiliated;but learned never to push my woman's buttons;in public,again

    ReplyDelete
  10. for those of you who have been spanked in front of another woman (like your wife's friend or friends), when you look back on it now, is the situation at all an exciting sexy memory? have you ever jerked off thinking about how it happened? or fantasized about it happening again with a particular woman watching? my wife is not a spanker, but I so fantasize about her spanking me someday over her lap on my bare bottom while one (or many!) of several of my wife's pretty girlfriends look on with shocked but very smiling, eager, and teasing eyes.... oh Sherri, Jennifer, Lisa, Tracy, Jill, Giselle, would I ever be able to flirt with you or look you in the eye again without seeing a special sparkle that communicates to me how you've got a huge leg up on me and how you so much enjoyed seeing be get my bare bottom spanked? (yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sister put me over her knee and spanked with her hairbrush for insulting my wife in front of her. She had her take over and spanked my bare bottom till sitting was impossible. That started a whole new life style for me. Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife started spanking me shortly after we got married. She.
    then established who was going to wear the pants. One afternoon I came home after playing golf. I was somewhat drunk and my wife was irate. She immdiatly got her hairbrush and pulled my pants down and put me over her knee. Was kicking and squirming as there was a knock at the door. It was my mother and sister and a friend.
    My wife invited as I was still dangling from her lap. I started pleading with my wife to let me go, instead she applied the brush much harder than before as I was bawling like a ten year old. The girls were laughing to the point of tears. My wife finally stopped march me to a corner putting me on display. Well my sister and friend told all there friends which got back to mine. I still haven't gotten over the embaressment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been spanked with my mother-in-law present, so know the feeling. It was her that told her daughter a spanking would do me good and even gave her a bath brush. My wife was scolding me like a child when her mother showed up. The scolding continued, and then she pulled down my pants, underpants and over her lap I went. I was kicking, squirming,pleading, my mother-in-law said nothing. When done I danced around rubbing, then told to face the wall. Then it got worse, my mother-in-law gave her daughter a 'present', it was little boy pajamas, she made them. I was told to put them on, I did so, just to have something on, they both smiled, looks like a little boy, and then back to face the wall. My wife pulled down the bottoms, thanked her Mother and then said, early bed time for my naughty little boy.

      Delete