Sunday, January 18, 2015

Status Quo

Well, just thought I would write a quick post to let everyone know that after a surprising end and subsequent start to the year, things seem to be settling down.

The week of having my wife wash my bottom, followed by random inspections have stopped.  Yes, it was a little embarrassing having to step out of the shower and report to my wife for inspection.  It only took a few seconds where she would make me bend over slightly and she would spread my butt cheeks to insure I properly washed "back there" and then I was allowed to get dressed.  I felt a little silly but that turned out to not be a big deal.

I have  not been sick, so I don't know what would happen if I was.  I would have to presume at this point that since we did not come to a consensus on how to resolve the alleged anomaly with my oral temperatures, she would again take my temperature rectally.  If and when I get sick again, I guess I will find out.

So far, I have been on my best behavior and have not been spanked, I have not had to serve any bare bottom warnings or other "punishments."  It is clear that I am still subject to spankings should my behavior warrant it.  I have gone several weeks and even months in the past thinking that my spanking days were finally over only to suddenly find myself back over her knee, pants and briefs down.  I would not be so arrogant to assume that my spanking days are over, but there has not been any escalation of frequency or severity.  I am unfortunately sure that sooner or later I will slip up, but for now, so far so good.

There has also has not been any sign or indication of any additional humiliations that she plans to subject me to.  While I realize this may disappoint some of my readers, I have not been given any enemas, forced to wear panties, diapers, I have not been "taken anal", dildo-ed or had a strap on shoved in to me.   While I realize this may disappoint many of my followers, I am sorry, but hope you decide to stick with me anyway.  I know there are plenty of blogs out there that cater to these interests as I have looked into them myself wondering if that was where my life was headed.  I am happy to report that at this time, that does not appear to be the case.

So slowly, things seem to be returning to normal.  Of course, I realize that that normal includes spankings, when warranted, rectal temperatures when sick and probably a resumption of supervised washing and inspections should my wife start to see any more stains on my underpants.

It looks like I have returned to the status quo.  At least for now.  Again, sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping I would have something more humiliating to write about.  If you at least check in every once and a while I promise to find the courage to write about any new humiliations that I may become subjected to.

Thanks for sticking with me during this crazy roller coaster ride.

2 comments:

  1. This supports what I believe about your wife not being a spanko but using spanking because it works. Those sessions baring your bottom last year were previews of her coming standards for you but meantime you are on solid ground as long as you continue good behavior. Spanking will always be in the background as an implied threat but its in your power to reduce actual spankings to rare events

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spank my husband when he needs it or when I want to. He has also been spanked with my mom present. Che's across a desk and bare. It embarrasses him.
    When we are alone he's spanked in panties which I make him lower. Usually I penetrate him with an enema hose and have him stand in the corner. It's effective and very hot for me

    ReplyDelete