Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What About Sarah?

Sorry for the delay in writing up more details as to "Sarah's" last visit, but I got busy and didn't have the time to write all the details out.

So, as I said, Sarah came over for her visit and the evening was uneventful at least as far as any spankings went.

I have been reading back though all the comments both new and old and there seems to be lingering questions for both me and my readers.  Does Sarah already know?  Is a spanking in front of her inevitable?   These questions were burning in my mind all during Sarah's visit and while I was of course focused on keeping my behavior to acceptable standards all night long I kept looking for clues one way or the other. This made for a very uncomfortable evening for me.  I looked for any clues that I could find and I did not see or hear anything that would lead me to believe that Sarah knows my wife spanks me.

It was a tense evening.  My heart was pounding and I was very nervous.  Every time Sarah spoke or looked at me my heart skipped a beat and I felt very small and insignificant in front of her.  I was very aware that should my behavior warrant it I would find my pants and briefs down in front of her.  I was conscience of the small shriveled penis beneath my clothes and trembled at the thought that if my wife felt it was necessary those clothes would come down and my tiny little penis would be exposed to her eyes.  I swallowed hard at the thoughts, but tried to compose myself and behave in a manner that made these nothing more than an irrational nightmare, but that is how I felt all evening.  Feeling my bottom tingle and my stomach church every time I imaged my pants coming down in front of her.  It was a truly miserable evening for me.

In spite of my anxiety, as I think back to that evening I can find no evidence that "she knows".  No hints", clues, or signs.  I never caught her starring at me knowingly.  I never saw her or my wife exchange any glances or other indications that there was a conspiracy brewing.  I played the evening over and over again in my mind and despite my paranoia, it was a perfectly innocent evening where we just so happen to have my wife's friend over.  To a neutral observer, no one would have know that there was an underlying threat of a bare bottom spanking looming over the evening.

Like I said, I re-read all the comments here and decided the other day to ask my wife once again to see how she would react.

"Honey, please tell me.  Does Sarah know you spank me?"

She laughed, "I thought we discussed this.  No, she does not know nor does she suspect that I spank you."

"Would you really have spanked me in front of her if I misbehaved?"

"Well, I am very glad that you were a model host and I have no desire to spank you in front of her, but make no mistake.  I would have pulled your pants down and spanked your bare bottom right in front of her if I had to."

I gulped at the words, looking into her eyes to see if I saw any hint of a bluff, I pushed the issue, "How could you do such a thing?  Aren't you worried she would be too freaked out by it?  Something like that could damage your friendship with her."  My heart was pounding as I pushed the issue.

"Well, I have know her for a long long time.  Yes, she might be surprised, but not shocked.  She would support me in my decision so I would not worry about how she would react."

I was trembling, she seemed so sure of herself so I pressed again, "and she has no idea, she's not waiting patiently for an excuse for you to do this?"

"No," she said pretty firmly now and while she was not getting angry I could hear a shift in her tone to a very firm and deliberate one, "we have gone through this before and it is clear you are having trouble accepting the reality of your situation.  She does not know or suspect.  The other night, you behaved the way I expect a good host to behave.  If you behave that way, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.  She will never know.  But one last time and I want to be absolutely clear about this.  If you act like a selfish little boy when she is here your pants and underpants WILL come down right in front of her and you WILL be spanked till I see tears running down your cheeks.  Am I clear?"

I nodded meekly.

"Are you sure you really understand this?  I don't want you to have any doubts that I will spank you in front of her if I need to."

My eyes started to water up.  I didn't like being treated like a child.  I tried to sound firm, but my voice creaked as I replied, "How can you pull my pants down in front of her?  She would see everything.  Don't you know how embarrassing that would be for me?"

She took a deep breath, "Let me put it this way.  Do you know how embarrassed I am when you act like a child in front of her?  Do you realize how embarrassed I am for you when you behave like a 10 year old?  You don't seem embarrassed by the way you behave, but you should be.  Think about what a selfish spoiled little jerk you look like when you act that way.  If you are not embarrassed about they way you behave then you have no right to be embarrassed if I have to take your pants down in front of 'Sarah' and spank your bare bottom.  Am I clear now?"

I looked at my feet and said, "OK, I get it."  I was ashamed of myself.  She made me feel like such a child.  She was right of course, well partially anyway.  I agreed that I embarrassed her end myself why I acted like a jerk, but still.  She made it clear, but I still have to wonder.  Would she really spank me in front of Sarah if she doesn't already know I get spanked.  I have to take my wife at her word.

I know there is a consensus opinion of my reader that either Sarah knows and that a spanking is inevitable or she doesn't and my wife is bluffing.  For anyone who thinks my wife is bluffing, let me assure you, you do not know my wife.  She is not bluffing.  Does Sarah know and my wife is lying to protect my feeling?  I don't know.  I would like to think my wife would not out and out lie when I asked her a direct question.  Well, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.  Is it possible that Sarah doesn't know and yet my wife is so confident in her friendship that she would pull my pants down in front of her and spank me?  I suppose it is possible, but I for one have no intention of finding out.

I swear, no matter what it takes I will NEVER be spanked in front of Sarah.  So if she knows and is looking forward to seeing me get it, well that's too bad.  Its never going to happen.  I will be on my best behavior if it kills me.

Now I also hope I can put an end to my private spankings and so far so good, but I must admit.  I am a little less confident in my ability to behave all the time.  Only time will tell.



14 comments:

  1. I don't think there's any such consensus. Both of those are certainly possibilities but with your more recent posts I think the more probable case is just as your wife claims, Sarah doesn't know and your wife is willing to spank you in front of her.

    On the one hand, I think that your wife comes across as a good leader, by and large worthy of your trust and respect. On the other hand her argument that agreeing to not spank in front of a witness is giving you permission to treat Sarah is just ludicrous. She's threatening to take an action that the vast majority consider unacceptably hostile, not to mention that if the genders were reversed that a court would find illegal. Most of us recognize that we can't just assert ourselves physically on somebody else's person or property just because they acted in a way we disapprove. Saying that if you act as desired you have nothing to worry about is not an argument, it's the way she rhetorically out maneuvers you. The threat alone is inappropriate. But unless / until you're willing to make a stand over the issue, elevating her threat to being a greater threat than you misbehaving in front of company, and risk the end of your relationship you aren't going to get anywhere. She isn't going to be persuaded to change when there's no incentive in doing it. If anything she sees a disincentive, an increased likelihood of you treating her friend badly. But you've been told all this several different ways, and I'm rambling.

    Request: Please do tell the story about the yelling match over you not filling up the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Request received. I will try to write it up and post it this weekend. Sarah, is NOT coming over.

      Delete
  2. Have you ever heard the term "Mutually Assured Destruction?"

    Its a term from the cold war and in which the policy was that certain actions would lead to the launch of nuclear missiles. This of course was MAD and both sides made every effort to convince the other side that given the proper conditions the nuclear missiles would fly. No one wanted to find out if the threat was real or not so neither side pushed past the line.

    I was in the US Navy in the 1980s and served on a ballistic missile sub and we practiced Armageddon all the time. As scary as it seems and as unlikely as it seems I can tell you this. If the order from the President came to launch those missiles, the missiles would fly. We practice this so often it becomes automatic and we would not even think of the consequences until it was too late. The drill is so formal and routine that we didn't even think twice when "battle stations missile" was ordered and would not have blinked an eye if the words, "this is not a drill followed" Well, OK perhaps our heart rates would pick up a lot, but we would do our duty.

    It sounds like your wife's nuclear missile is a public spanking. She realizes there will be devastating and permanent consequences from carrying out the threat but she also realizes that the threat will have no meaning if she is not prepared to carry it out and suffer the consequences. Your private spankings are the drills. She has made it clear that she can and will spank you and that you have shown no resistance to this arrangement.

    If what you are writing here is accurate your wife is deadly serious about spanking you in front of Sarah, given the right circumstances. If this is your Armageddon, then behave like we did in the cold war and refuse to cross that line otherwise the missiles (or in your case the hairbrush) will fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Now I can add the image of a mushroom cloud forming over my backside.

      Delete
  3. The plot thickens. If you believe your wife is not bluffing and it sounds like she isn’t and she is telling you the truth and she probably is then there is only one possibility and that is “Sarah” is herself a disciplinarian. That explains why your wife feels she would not be shocked if your pants came down. Your wife sounds neither foolish nor reckless and only a foolish or reckless person would spank an adult in front of someone without checking. “Sarah “being a disciplinarian might also explain why your wife decided to discipline you with spanking in the first place. It might also explain why your wife is so expert at discipline. She may be naturally dominant but as you have written about it in detail your wife is a skilled disciplinarian. That kind of knowledge how to make a man submit and just how far to take it didn’t come from a book. Of course it’s possible she was already a skilled disciplinarian when you met and she didn’t reveal that side completely. But Sarah as her inspiration and mentor makes more sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous 2........i would have to agree with you on this......there is more to this woman than meets the eye(his at least).......i fear that it won't be long before his worst nightmare is coming true.........and believe me i really hope it doesn't but he's 2 for 4 as far as visits go so the odds aren't in his favor.......and if this is what he wants that's great, hope he enjoys it.......i secretly wish to try this myself so don't think i'm bashing anyone here.......but again he never agreed to it.......and she is taking his submitting to these spankings as silent consent.........if he truely don't want this to happen the only way I see out of it is to stand up to her and tell her he will not allow this to happen again......EVER.........unless she is bigger than him and can really overpower him he should be able to at least get away if she tries it(he should really put her over his knee and give her a dose to see how it feels......but i digress).......sadly tho I think it's enivitable that he'll be put over her knee in front of sarah and thrashed........all to both of their amusement............truely best of luck on this and my heart goes out to you........but either stand up to her or prepare for you worst nightmare to come true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting point. Sarah is into spanking? I never considered that. I don't think she currently even has a boyfriend. She was maid of honor at our wedding and she came with a "date" but I don't know what happened to him. I will have to ease-drop on their conversations to see if I can gather clues.

      Delete
    2. Oh and by the way. I am not 2 for 4. I related only a few stories about her coming over. She has been over several dozen times and only 2 of those visits resulted in me being spanked after she left. I am not convinced this is inevitable.

      Delete
    3. while i'll give you that i didn't know how many times Sarah had been over, the fact that your wife is even considering spanking you in front of her doesn't bode well for you..........you have been spanked twice after she was over and i feel it's just a matter of time before it happens again...........i 'll really hope i'm wrong and you don't get spanked in front of Sarah......or at all for that matter........but the bottom line remains that only YOU can put an end to this ever happening again.......whether in private or in front of someone......and that is to stand up to your wife aqnd tell her you're not taking any more spankings from her EVER..........personally i think you want this on some level.......looking at the other blogs you follow you are either consciously or uncosciously want this to happen unless you are looking at those blogs as a kind of research.........you should put up a couple of polls and see how the community feels about your situation.......one could be does Sarah know?......and will i be spanked in front of her?.......then everyone could pick the day they think you'll get your public spanking

      just wondering how long you think you can keep up the charade when she comes over before you do something that pisses your wife off.......now don't get me wrong, if this is what you want i think that's great. i want a relationship like this myself.........but there's the difference.......I WANT IT, YOU DON'T. So again you need to tell her this isn't happening if you really don't want it to. Otherwise‎ you might as well act up and get it over with and move on because that's what i feel will happen if you don't have that talk with your wife.

      Delete
    4. Thanks for your honest opinion, after all that is why I am writing this blog. While I have shared a lot of information the nature of this forum is such that every single detail does not get conveyed. I do share information that I think is relevant and quite honestly, what I believe is of interest to my readers.

      It is clear that I by my own admission, that by failing to stand up to my wife and tell her flat out I want this to stop I am giving some def-fact o consent. The comments make it sound so easy, "just tell her no. Pull her over your lap, just walk out." and I have given these all some serious thought, but when I try to actually act on them I find it impossible so I just submit.

      Yes, I am following a few blog where it is clear that their is a consensual relationship that clearly has sexual implications and there is enjoyment by both parties. I have been looking for similarities between their situations and my own and not seeing a parallel is what gives me the confidence that my public spanking is not inevitable. In those blogs the husband gets spanked for the smallest transgressions and involve other form of humiliation and often include sex. What I have is very different.

      So am I looking for reassurance from my readers that a public spanking is not a done deal? Yes. Do I recognize that many of my readers fantasize about getting a public spanking? Yes. While I remain worried that they may be right I take comfort in the fact that they may be wrong.

      Now taking a poll? It wouldn't be very scientific, but that would be interesting.

      Delete
    5. You want reassurance that the spanking in front of Sarah is not inevitable. It isn’t absolutely inevitable and I’ll use my own experience. My wife has punished me so often and so severely for a couple of things I used to do ( smoking was one) that I will never do them again. I simply don’t want to pay the price. That’s similar to your situation where you fear being publicly spanked you will probably feel you will do anything you can to avoid it. The trouble is that when you are dealing with ingrained behavior like your wife is with you and mine was with smoking you have to experience severe and probably repeated punishment for the lesson to take. Otherwise what happens after a few weeks we lose the physical memory of the spanking and its power as a deterrent gradually weakens and we misbehave again. From what you have written and you write very well your wife has really not punished you so severely as many of us have experienced it with a spanking that goes on and on far beyond anything we think we can stand until it finally ends and you are a mess and never never want another one. Because she hasn’t punished you that way yet it is likely you will in a month or two screw up again and insult or be rude to Sarah. At that point your wife will have to act. She can’t back down and she will probably spank you in front of Sarah and more severely than she has before because she will be pissed. I know you don’t believe this but when it happens it is not that bad. You will come to accept being spanked in front of a witness just as you now accept your wife’s authority to spank you for other bad behavior. In some ways being spanked in front of a witness is a blessing. As strange as it sounds your relationship with Sarah now pretty bad will improve and being spanked that way will actually cut down on the times you are spanked because of the effect it has on behavior. If it were I and I knew what I know now I would want to get it over with and take the spanking in front of Sarah. It will move you and your wife to a new level of trust and intimacy and you will look back and laugh at being so frightened of it.
      Alan

      Delete
  5. From what I gather, it seems likely that you will be spanked, sooner or later before Sarah (or perhaps before another one of her friends?) Well (as one who has been put several times in that situation), let me tell you that one gets used to it ! Despite her denials, I wouldn't be surprised if your wife has already told S. (and perhaps a couple of her other friends) about the way she spanks you - and she may, very likely, wait for the appropriate occasion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are wrong on both my wife telling Sarah and the inevitable spanking. I appreciate you sharing you honest opinion, but I really need to believe this is not a done deal.

      Delete
  6. Hi, I discovered your blog and have been reading it for a while and finally felt like I wanted to share something with you.

    Unlike you, I actually hinted that I wanted my wife to spank me but I never in my wildest imagination wanted to be spanked in front of anyone or by anyone except my wife. It sound like you have accepted being spanked by your wife as part of the intimacy of marriage, and whether you like it or not is irrelevant. You accept it and therefore you consent to it.

    Now like I said, I never wanted to be spanked by anyone or in front of anyone other than my wife. I can understand you not wanting to be spanked in front of Sarah, but there did come a day when my wife did spank me in front of someone else and I think it was 10 times worse than what you are facing.

    You and I share a common problem. We both have very small penis sizes, although it sounds like your erect penis is only slightly below average, even my erect penis is only 3 inches. So I was very embarrassed by this but became comfortable with this in front of my wife as I seemed to satisfy her.

    Now who was I spanked in front of that was 10x worse than getting spanked in front of one of her girl friends? Her 19 year old brother, my brother-in-law that's who. Getting spanked in front of a woman, in my mind still could have been justified as sex play, even if I did not want it. But let me tell you. To have your pants pulled down and your tiny little penis exposed to another man, a younger man at that, who now looks down on you and doesn't respect you as a man anymore, well that just hurts. My wife must have told him she was going to spank me in front of him as he expected it. I physically fought her when she started to pull my pants down, but he came over and helped her strip me and get me over her lap. He laughed at the site of my pathetic penis and told me he was embarrassed to have me as a brother-in-law and that I better not treat him like a little brother anymore as he was clearly more man than me. He claims to have a much larger penis than me and while I don't doubt it, I have not seen any proof.

    So first off, be thankful that your public spanking has not occurred YET. Second, I know this sounds weird, but be thankful she is only threatening to spank you in front of one of her female friends. Just think how much worse this would be if she planned to spank you in front of one of you male friends.

    ReplyDelete