Friday, October 11, 2013

A Friends Visit And Talk Of Underwear

I just finished re-reading my own first post and realized, that it really reflects what was on my mind at the time and I  failed to give the story of how I got here in the first place.  I think it would be helpful to those who have stumbled onto this blog to have the history here as it may help them understand how I got to where I am.  It will take some time to write all that up and I will probably do it over a few posts, but while you are waiting for me to write all that up I figured you needed an up date so I decided to post a quick update of what happened since my last post

My wife's friend came over and I was on my absolute best behavior. While I was nervous and scared the whole time the visit ended without any spanking private or otherwise. While I realize many of the men reading this would probably be disappointed that I was not spanked in front of my wife's friend, I for one am very relieved. I was terrified the whole visit and walked on eggshells to make sure I didn't do anything even remotely naughty. My wife praised me at the end of the visit and said, that is the kind of behavior she expects every time her friend comes over. Like I said, the thought of being spanked in front of her friend was unbearable for me. I know some of you would have enjoyed it, but not me. I really don't want to be spanked in front of her friend. Actually, I don't want to be spanked at all.

 I don't enjoy being spanked by my wife, get no sexual satisfaction from it like some of you do and I do everything I can to avoid getting spanked. It does not appear my wife goes out of her way to find excuses to spank me, does not do "maintenance" spankings like I have read about. My spankings are few and far between and when I do get them they hurt, but they are not brutal. Because this was not sexual or role playing, I presumed that this was not consensual, but as I thought about it I came to realize that while I was truly being punished and hated it, I did accept it. So while this may not be a choice we made together I guess you can say that I have granted a passive consent and I either need to continue to except her as head of household or leave her. Right now as long as the spankings seem to be fair and just without excessive abuse I guess I have no choice but to accept my role. 

Now just in case anyone is curious. I realized my wife is fair and not excessively abusive, so I felt that if I explained my embarrassment about wearing briefs for my physical she would understand and allow me a pair of boxers. She listened to me sympathetically, but, she just thought I was being silly. Sorry guys, again I know many of you would have liked it if she spanked me for even suggesting it, but like I said, she is not like that. She spent a half hour reassuring me that the doctor or nurse couldn't care less what type of underwear that I had on. She was not mad, but tried to comfort me and told me not to worry about such silly things and that underwear was underwear and that I would have a gown on through most of the exam anyway. 

I can't say I am not still embarrassed or nervous about it, I don't think I would get spanked if I disobeyed her and wore boxers, but now she made me feel ridiculous for even being worried about it. So anyway,  I will be going to my physical in my briefs. In fact, unknown to me until we talked  she bought me a brand new package of white briefs just to make sure I had new and clean ones to wear that day. Anyway, again not happy, but I can see my wife being fair and not abusive. She would never make me wear pink boxers or women's panties. I should be happy that I at least get to wear men's underwear. 

Well like I promised at the beginning, there is a lot of history of how I got to this point.  It really goes back to when we first started dating.  I want to do a good job of writing this up, so please be patient and I will post it in little snippets so you won't have to wait too long.  

Now I will let you know the following while you are waiting. 

I was wearing boxers while we were dating and I was never spanked (not even as a little boy) until after we were married.  So while I was not expecting to be spanked as her husband, there were certain expectations she had of our marriage that we discussed prior to our wedding.  My first spanking was certainly a day to remember and I hope you find the story interesting.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, just post comments and I will be happy to reply.  

6 comments:

  1. Your wife sounds reasonable about making you wear briefs. Nothing wrong with them at all and some wives actually make their husbands wear panties to medical appointments so you are getting off easy. Somehow your wife has figured out that spankings modify some of your behaviors that she dislikes and your experience avoiding a spanking while her girlfriend was present proves to me she is right. Your wife is trying to strengthen your marriage and she deserves your support for that. As for not getting sexual pleasure from being spanked most men getting serious discipline from their wives feel the same way. We may fantasize about it but actually getting it and much more of it than we ever wanted is not fun and is what makes spanking work to modify behavior and attitude. It is true that most men getting spanked started with a spanking fantasy and you report you don’t have that. But those fantasies go away or weaken considerably when you are getting serious discipline so your situation doesn’t seem different from other men whose wives set out to administer effective discipline. I do think you might be in the vanguard of husbands whose wives introduce discipline without being asked but more and more women are going to start doing that as word gets out that adult spanking does work and can save or strengthen marriages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right, there is nothing wrong with briefs, but still I would prefer boxers. I wear the briefs because she wants me to, but I don't see why I have to wear them for the doctor. As you can read elsewhere, I did end up wearing boxers to my doctor's appointment and she is none the wiser.

      Delete
  2. I read a forum about men who wear pantyhose. Many have written about wearing them to the doctor. No doctor or nurse has ever said anything negative about it. They all think they are beneficial for circulation. Certainly no doctor or nurse will think a thing about your wearing briefs with so many men wearing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are right, but for me, I still want to wear boxers for my check up. I got away with it once and I am sure I will get away with it again.

      Delete
  3. I make my husband wear panties to his doctor. I let him wear a unisex type thing from Hanes. She has never said anything. Nevertheless he's always nervous about it.
    At home I use a hairbrush on him. He gets a hard but not brutal spanking every two weeks or so. My mother came in once by accident as I was spanking him. She comes over frequently now. When the spanking is over, she inserts and enema nozzle and hose in him. He has to walk around the house with t hanging down. Love that red hose. We have not given him an enema. Maybe some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you given him an enema yet

      Delete