Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A "Little" About Me

As I start getting into more details about my history I realize that some people will want to know about me and my wife physically.

While given the nature of what I am discussing I have strong desire to remain anonymous, but I suppose some details are in order to help put some of the future posts into perspective.

First off, I do not consider myself 'well endowed'.  In fact I used to consider myself 'small' and was very embarrassed about the size of my genitals.   This is where the internet can come in handy.   I would search on penis size and after careful research I came to the conclusion that I was indeed below average in the size department, but not as far below average as I had originally thought.  When you search for and find real pictures of real men's penises the truth comes out.

Now that said, I would measure and remeasure my penis until I came up with what I thought were good measurements and came up with the following:

Flaccid length 2.5" Flaccid circumference 3"

Erect length 5.3" Erect circumference 4.1"

If you are obsessive over such things there is a website where you can go to compare yourself with other men called

http://www.thevisualiser.net

You can enter your measurements and the site will generate a pretty good visual representation of you penis size and compare it with other members (I just realized how funny that is "members").  I would have though that some people might exaggerate the size of theirs but apparently there is a way to send in pictures of your penis and be certified by the site owner.  I didn't do that so I guess I have an unverified penis.

Anyway, I am not sure if the following picture makes me feel better or worse but the below picture is the computer generated comparison of my penis to an "Average" penis.  Mine is the one on the left and it is a pretty good representation of what I look like.  The one on the right is the "Average" penis.  I am not sure if this picture makes me feel better.   I am definitely smaller, but not as bad as I would have imagined.




Anyone who is interested in how they stack up should check out the site.  So this puts me slightly below average and I will tell you while I have seen some pretty big ones on the internet I have also seen some pretty tiny ones, so I don't feel all that bad.  It does look like mine is a much thinner than average even though the length is average.  In addition, it looks like most of the small penises I see on the internet are from fat people where probably a good portion of the the penis is buried in the fat.

Of course this was reassuring to me because in my mind this is what I was expecting.





So I guess my real penis isn't that much smaller than average.  So when I get a visual of what my real size to a real average I felt a little better.  Apparently the fact that this site exists shows me that I can't be the only one who is obsessive over his penis size.

 I also noted that while my erect penis seems to be only slightly below average my , my flaccid penis appears to be real tiny and small and can get to even less than 1" when cold (SHIRNKAGE!) and my scrotum can be draw up real small and tight up to my body.  There are tools on the site to make these comparisons too so you can go to the site and play what if like I did above.

As for non penile dimensions,  I stand about 5'4" and weigh about 130 lbs.  So yes I am on the small side overall.

Now my wife, stands about 5'6" so while she is technically taller than me, it is not by so much that it gets noticed. Even tough she is not reading this blog I wouldn't dare to post her weight even if it was anonymous.   She is very muscular, has relatively small breasts, tends to work out a lot and is physically stronger than me, but she is not butch or tomboyish at all.  While we do enjoy bike riding, hiking and other outdoor activities, she also can be very gentle and sweet and very feminine.  She like flowers and crafts and all those girlie things and while she enjoys outdoor activities, she is not much into watching sports.  She will wear jeans and t-shirts but is also not against wearing a nice dress or blouse when the occasion calls for it.

Now, why did I spend a whole post talking about my penis size?  I wanted to share my concerns about my perceived tiny penis as this insecurity became a factor between me and my wife (girlfriend) at the time as we started to become more intimate.  My feelings of inadequacy about my penis size, while mainly unfounded, may have left me open to feelings of inadequacy in other areas so that when I first had to be spanked by her I ultimately had to submit to it in spite of the strong protest and resistance I put up at the first spanking.

I will continue to provide more background as I think it helps in understanding where I am today.  I hope those few of you who have already discovered this blog remain patient while I work through these details and get to the more interesting parts of the story.

Again, please post a comment, even if it is just a quick "Hi."  I just want to make sure there is interest before I spend a lot of time writing this all up.

16 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested in hearing your story and will comment once you've told it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, not sure if you commented elsewhere but I appreciate any and all comments

      Delete
  2. You explain why you might have had feelings of inadequacy and you seem to understand how silly that was based on your penis size. Many women actually prefer a smaller penis so that's just all rot. But I am interested in finding out why your wife decided to spank you. I am guessing its because you acted immature and irresponsible in the marriage and she figured out spanking would get through to you. Very few women introduce spanking into a marriage without clear signals from a husband it would be welcomed. So your story is very unusual and like other readers I am interested to find out what made her do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say many women prefer a small penis size, but most of the scientific surveys seem to contradict what you are saying. While most women do not want a gigantic cartoonish one, they certainly don't want a tiny one either. I appears women like an "average" sized penis. Mine is below average but it is not a micropenis. It is what it is, good or bad.

      Delete
    2. I am talking from some repeated experiences. I am probably a little thicker than average and a little longer but certainly not " gigantic". But I have had several women who complained in a nice way I was too large for them without effort. It wasn't a big deal but they would have preferred a smaller penis. It is very much an individual things with I suppose more " endowed" women preferring a more endowed male and vice versa. Its what makes the world go around. But I will go further and say very few women choose a mate based on organ size. Too many other things are much more important to most women

      Delete
  3. By the way, are you circumcised?

    I'm European but my wife is American, and I was the first un-circumcised man she had seen naked...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am circ'd I think here in the US the majority still are. I remember the first time I saw an uncut penis in the locker room as a child. It looked strange to me. I don't know if European children have the same reaction the firs time they see a cut penis for the first time. I guess it is just what you are used to.

      Delete
    2. By the way, here's my wife's theory on penis size: what matters is width, because that's what is felt at the entrance.

      Delete
  4. rt190 I am reading through your blog and I have to say I am hooked... Normally I would not read a blog such as yours as I admit I have never really understood why a man would want to or allow himself to be spanked. I say that, but actually part of me has to understand it as I am in fact a spanked DD wife. So I guess it should make sense that regardless of whether you are a man or woman you could wish to be spanked... except you said you don't and you are spanked anyway... but I digress.

    I also wanted to tell you I really like your writing style. I feel like I am reading a book that I don't want to put down. You do a very good job of explaining the situation and how you got to where you are now. I know I will be reading more...

    I do want to offer a word of advice though, you should (in my opinion) try to respond to those who send you notes (like this) because it will help your responder to know that he/she is valued just as you said it was important to you to know we were interested by leaving the comment.

    Finally... yes there truly are women who prefer a smaller penis. I am one of them. My husband is just a normalish 5.5 and that works just fine for me. I will say I dated a man who had a fully erect 2.5 penis and that was a tad small in my opinion but we still enjoyed being together and I did consider marrying him. I'm glad I didn't because my husband now is the one I needed to be with and I love him truly.

    I look forward to hearing more of your story.

    DD wife :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking your advice I did take some time to respond to the comments. Of course, yours begs to be replied to. You say you left the man with the 2.5 penis. I am assuming that is inches. I am sure there were many factors that went into your decision but by your own admission it was a tad small. So maybe you don't want an 8" long one, but apparently SIZE DOES MATTER!

      Delete
    2. rt190 I am glad you took the time to go back and respond. It really does help. Another suggestion would to be to add a following button of some sort? Even if it is follow by email.

      LOL okay I will concede regarding the penile size. Size wasn't the issue though. I agree I thought it was small. I think by ANY standards a fully erect penis at 2.5 inches is small! There were many factors though as you said and his penis was NOT the deciding factor. As I said, I did really consider marrying him. It just wasn't to be... and I am glad for that now. As for an 8 inch... yes, I did NOT want one that big either! So it matters either way, big or small, thick or thin, curved or straight... However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what really matters is what you think about yourself and what your wife thinks about you. If you are both good, that is more important than what society says, or I say, or anyone else says. :)

      Looking forward to our next conversation.

      DD wife :)

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog and am enjoying reading it. I can really relate to your penis size feelings. I am a bit over six inches erect but rather thin in girth. There are showers and growers … when flaccid my ‘lil guy is only about an inch or so … always made me feel inadequate in boys locker rooms with ‘showers’ with what appeared to be huge cocks. FYI … I had a skin infection that required me to shave all my pubic hair to apply medication. By doing so, it makes your cock appear larger … been shaving cock and balls ever since and my wife loves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment. I admit that once as a young teenager (I think it was 13) I did shave down there. Not sure why I did to be honest. Perhaps I wasn't quite ready to grow up. Well the razor burn was absolutely unbearable. so I never shaved again, nor do I want to.

      Delete
  6. Penile size in flaccid condition does not say anything. There are 'blood cocks' and 'meat cocks'
    Blood cocks are quite small when flaccid and expand greatly as the corpora cavernosa fill with blood. Meat cocks remain relatively large even when flaccid and generally do not change length greatly when they become hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hay....................... "Nice Penis"...................!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you making fun of it or do you truly like it?

      Of course that isn't really mine, but a computer simulation.

      Delete