Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Show Me Yours And I Will Show You Mine.... Later.

I continue in this post with some more stories from our dating years to help readers understand the dynamics of our relationship.

As we continued to date and get to know each other, our relationship did begin to become more intimate. At the time my girlfriend had already indicated that she wished to remain a virgin until marriage but I was unsure how far she would go before we crossed the line in her head.  In someways, looking back on it, it was kind of exciting and interesting how she would slowly "up the intimacy level" but it was always she that would decide how far we would go.  So even long before that first spanking it was clear that she would be setting the standards for what was acceptable and unacceptable behavior.  I had just assumed at the time the consequences for failing to meet the standards would have been termination of the relationship.  I never would have expected the consequences to be a bare bottom spanking.  

I remember the first time we moved beyond kissing.  It was a day just like any other day (well Saturday to be exact, but you know what I mean.)  We spent the day out hiking in the woods and when we got back to her apartment she suggested we both take showers and wash the sweat off of us.  She went first while I watched some TV.  She came out dressed in jeans and a T-Shirt then sent me into take a shower.  I finished and came out in a pair of sweat pants and a T-Shirt.  I then sat down next to her on the couch. 

Now the two of us both smelling clean and fresh started with the hugging, kissing and caressing and other totally PG rated activities.  After a while she stood up looked down at me on the couch, smiled and asked me to follow her to the bedroom.  Well my penis immediately became rock solid (it was already at half-staff from all the kissing) and my heart started pounding in my chest.  Was all this virgin talk just BS to see if I would stick by her side.  I followed her to her bedroom and my eyes were glued to her buttocks in her tight fitting jeans.  It was all happening so suddenly that I was besides myself with lust.  We got to the bedroom and she asked me to lay down on the bed so I did. 

I laid on my back on her bed and propped myself up on my elbows.  My penis was pushing up a tent in the front of my sweats and I blushed with the sign of my obvious excitement at these turn of events.  She sat down next to me just at my waist and without hesitation she reached out and gently grabbed the bulge in my pants.  

"And just what do we have here?", she mockingly asked.   I had no idea how to respond to that.  I was at this point still a little embarrassed about the size of my genitalia that I wasn't sure if she was making fun of it or just being playful.  I really had no response and I am glad I didn't try to say anything because I am sure it would have been something stupid.   I just looked at her and gulped as she gently squeezed the bulge in my pants My heart pounding and my penis throbbing unsure of where this was all leading. 

"I think we have been dating long enough that it is time I took a look at what you have between your legs.  Lay back  and let me take a look at you."

Excited by the sudden escalation in our relationship I laid back and enjoyed the attention I was getting.   She released her hand from the bulge in my pants and placed her hands on either side of my sweatpants and slowly began tugging them down.  My heart raced in my chest as my sweat pants slowly began their descent down past the bulge, down my legs past my knees, to my ankles and finally all the way off.

I shudder at the sudden and unexpected exposure as I now laid there in my boxer shorts (yes still in boxers at that time) which were tented up just like my sweats.  Again her hands moved and she gently squeezed the bulge in my boxers and this time I felt the heat from her hand with only the thin material of the boxers between us.  She then peeled my boxers down and left them at my knees.  I laid there eye shut waiting for her hand to return to my penis and feel her bare flesh on my throbbing erection, but it did happen right away so I slowly opened my eyes.

She sat there starring at it and when she saw my eyes opened she looked at me and smiled.

"You have a cute penis, I like it."

At first I was embarrassed by the word 'cute' in that I always associate that word with the word 'little' but I nonetheless swallowed hard and said, "Thanks",  my voice creaking with nervousness and excitement wondering what would happen next.  I stared at her crotch imagining what she must look like and I suddenly felt a strong desire to reach out and start unbuckling her belt but I hesitated waiting for a signal from her as to what we were supposed to do next.

Her hand slowly started moving towards my crotch but instead of grabbing my penis she placed it on my leg then slowly started moving it up and over my belly then slowly down into my pubic hair but stopping just short of my pulsating penis.  I squeezed my eyes breathing in and out slowly while my heart pounded in my chest.  Her hand then began moving again but it was heading back up my belly and under my shirt to my chest.  She leaned over and kissed my very passionately on the lips and then without warning I felt her other hand gently touch my throbbing penis and I gasp at the unexpected touch.   She released her lip and leaned back up.

She gently squeezed and stroked my penis then reached down and took my testicles in her hand closed her hand over them ever so gently, not so much to cause pain, but perhaps to make me feel weak and vulnerable before her.  I remain very still in this compromising position and waited until she released her grip and moved her hand away.

She spent about the next 5 minutes exploring the front of my body and then once again leaned down and kissed me then stood up and told me I could get dressed and she would go make dinner for us.  She then turned and left leaving me overexcited and amazed that this all ended so quickly without me so much as getting a chance to place my hands on her.   Part of me just wanted to grab my penis right then and there are stoke it until I had an orgasm, but eventually the erection went down with the disappointment that all the attention it was getting just suddenly ended.

I finally got dressed and went into the kitchen where she was making dinner.  I swallowed hard and walked up behind her placed my hand on her shoulder and when she turned to face me I leaned over and gave her a nice open mouth kiss on the lips.

When I leaned back up she smiled at me and asked, "So did you like that?"

"Kinda", I replied, "when do I get to do the same to you?"  I asked.

"When I am ready",  She replied.  "If you don't want me doing that to you I understand, but I am not ready for you to see me naked yet.  Do you want me to not do that to you again?"

"No, I guess its OK.  I was just wondering that's all."  I replied.  In spite of the fact that I was sexually frustrated, I reluctantly had to admit that this was already farther than I have ever gotten with a previous girl friend.  It was clear she was teasing and testing me, but it was also clear that we got along so well.  We really enjoyed each others company and we really cared deeply about each other well being.  The relationship felt good and wholesome and it was also clear that while she wanted to remain a virgin to marriage it was also clear that she was not a prude and that there was going to be some fooling around.  It was almost like our dating and engagement was going to be month long foreplay before the intercourse that would come once we were married.  I was not totally against the idea.

I went back to my apartment later that night where I stripped down completely naked and started to jerk off. Once it felt like I was getting close to orgasm I stopped and laid there my whole body tingling and I imagined her standing over me fully clothed and telling me "not yet."  I laid there for about a half hour not touching myself before my erection finally went down.  I decided to wait a little longer to see what would happen the following night when we got back together.  It was 3 days before she explored my body again.  A few days after that she was once again exploring my body but that time, she had me on my stomach as she explored and at once point even went so far as to press one of her fingers up against my anus.  Eventually she would insert a finger into my rectum and pretend to check my prostate.  

It went on like this for about 5 weeks before I was finally allowed to explore her body.    When I was allowed to explore her body I had to keep my clothes on and when she explored mine she kept her clothes on.  This went on for about 5 more weeks before the first time she brought me to orgasm, but it was later that same day when I had brought her to her orgasm.  Our relationship had definitely progressed to a deeper intimacy.

I know this story doesn't talk much about spanking but I now look back and realize how she was creating a leadership role for herself.  She was not being mean, cruel or inhuman and I actually did enjoy being teased like that and it made our activities exciting.  I want to share one or two more anecdotes before I get to that first spanking.  One is the day she made me switch from boxers to tighty whities.  The other is the first day I feel like she "punished" me although not with a spanking.  I think these will both help you to understand the complete picture of how our relationship developed and what my mindset was the day I first got spanked.

As always, comments are welcome and appreciated.  If I feel that my audience has lost interest, I may just stop writing so  please take a moment to comment, even if it is an anonymous comment just so I know that if I continue to write it will be read by an appreciative audience.  

6 comments:

  1. I'm finding your detailed description of how your spanking relationship developed fascinating. I've often wondered about the process that led other men into their relationships. It is interesting how your girlfriend is gradually assuming the lead role. The manner in which you spin out your story provides a very clear picture of the events as they develop and the emotional results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened to find your blog this morning via Bonnie's blog "My Bottom Smarts". It seems she is constantly looking for new blogs to bring to her readers which I think is great. And she has an extensive blog list if you've never looked at her blog.

    I also noticed through your profile that you follow my blog as well. And as you've read my blog then I'm sure you know that our situation is not that different than what you have described here so far. I punish Bob for bad behavior and they are real spankings without any sexual element to them. And believe me they are not something he enjoys and they are effective in bringing about change.

    As far as being consensual yes there is some difference in that Bob did ask for this in the beginning and yes he has admitted that it was sexually exciting to him the thought of being spanked. And I think a lot of men start out thinking that. But as you know from my blog the only way I agreed to do this in the beginning was that all spankings would be for punishment and for real reasons. He readily agreed thinking it would be exciting but has since found out that is simply not the case. He has found out it's painful and embarrassing and there is nothing exciting about it. As I said it does improve behavior and I would have started it years ago had I realized the benefits. Instead though for years I just viewed it as some strange kink he had. It sounds as though your wife though has already figured this out and I applaud her. There are many men out there that fantasize about being spanked but I think just as Bob has found out true discipline is not something that is enjoyable. And as a result his spankings are becoming much less frequent.

    I also want to say that I admire you for trusting your wife and knowing that she just has your best interest at heart. Like me it sounds like she disciplines you out of love and does so only to improve your behavior when needed. You yourself said she was fair and that's important and I always try to be fair as well. That's the difference between true discipline and fantasy play. Her spanking you only when needed and not looking for reasons to punish you is what true loving discipline is all about. And by you submitting to her it will make you a better person but more importantly a better husband to her as well. And you will find your relationship will continue to grow stronger.

    Just a couple of other things I want to clear up for you if I can. And that is your absolutely right that a lot of the blogs involve fantasy play. There is nothing wrong with that if that is what they enjoy. But there are a few out there like yours and mine that deal with true discipline. And as I said above while this may be a fantasy for a lot of readers I think if they ever experienced it in real life they would probably realize like Bob has it's not really that exciting.

    One other thing I would like to touch on is your mention of women making there husbands wear panties. Again a lot of this is fantasy and there seem to be a lot of men that get excited over this prospect. I have done this to Bob but not to where he had to go show them off like a doctors office. I do it to teach a lesson about respecting me or other ladies. Thankfully he is not one of those guys who wants to wear panties so it is a very effective punishment that serves as a reminder of what he did to get himself into that situation to begin with. Usually just a few days does the trick in teaching him a lesson. I don't want a full time pantied husband anymore than he wants to be one. As I said it's punishment and is effective because he doesn't enjoy it.


    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say one more thing that I had to take off my last comment because I guess it was to long and wouldn't post.

    And that is that wife in charge is a little misleading if you take that at face value. I'm really only in charge of his behavior and correct it when needed. He is my husband and I respect him as such. I value his input in our relationship and we are really no different than any other couple 99% of the time. It's just that 1% that I will punish him when his behavior warrants it. He doesn't fear me nor do I want him to. All I want is for him to treat me and others with the same respect that I give him. So you shouldn't feel like you need to walk on eggshells when her friend comes over. The best way to avoid a spanking or an embarrassing situation is to avoid doing the things that upset her. Not that hard to do so your in control in whether or not you get spanked.

    And lastly I just want to say I've read all your post and really enjoyed them. I look forward to reading how your story unfolds. I will add you to my blog list and if you would like I will even do a quick post about your blog to increase your readers. So if you want me to do that let me know.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also went through a long "tease stage" with my future wife. Over her apartment,only- I'd be naked;with a throbbing erection-while we progressed from petting/kissing,suckling her breasts,massaging her feet,sucking her toes,kissing her ass,licking around her anus,tongue-fucking her assand finally eating her pussy.She really enjoyed the last one,so it went on for quite some time. I was basically reduced to begging her for even a handjob. She would startbut never pump me to climax. Intercourse was strictly forbidden,too. If I got too wild with sexual tension,like trying to finger her without permission- she angerly offered me a choice: get dressed and go home & stop seeing her or go across her knees and submit to a spanking? Naturally,I was hooked;as she planned by now; so I got many a spanking;as she pretended to be upset with me? This was the start of our "female-led relationship"!I wasn't allowed intercourse until after we were married-2 years after we met. By then she had used her "strap-on dildo" on me several times,even though the first time really hurt from the pounding she gave me. She became my boss,my godessand my job is to satisfy her,totally.She's such a knockout that I love pleasing her many wants & desires.

    ReplyDelete