Friday, October 18, 2013

The Doctor Will See You Now.

If you recall from the "Friends Visit and Talk of Underwear" post I was concerned about wearing my briefs to my upcoming physical.  My wife tried to convince me I was being silly and I was expected to wear my briefs to my physical exam.  Well I had my physical exam yesterday and I wanted give just a quick note for those who may be curious, I chickened out. I purchased boxers the day before and wore them to the doctor's appointment.   This isn't an actual picture of them, but this is what they look like. I actually think they look pretty good.



My wife never found out and like I said, I don't think I would have been spanked for that, she is not the kind of wife that goes looking for excuses to spank me.   She would however, make me feel silly for being so embarrassed about it.  While I haven't yet discussed the details of this yet, this would be one more character flaws that she says I have which lead to the reasons for me being spanked and why she gets to spank me and not the other way around.  Again, I didn't discuss the details yet and want to make sure I take the time to explain it correctly, but there are reasons why she says I need to be spanked by her.  So I guess a little hint of things to come.  Not wearing briefs to my appointment is not a reason for me to be spanked, but the character flaw it reveals is the reason I have to be spanked when I commit offenses that are spank-able offenses.   I know you know what these look like, but decided to post the picture anyway.  Again, this is not of me, but this is the type of underwear I wear now and the picture looks pretty close to the way I would like in my briefs.   I shudder just looking at this and imagining this was me waiting for the doctor.   




Don't tell me I am being silly or stupid for feeling this way, we can't help to feel the way we feel and even though the intellectual part of me said it shouldn't matter the emotional part of me said it does.  To me tighty whites imply either "little boy" or "old man" and I guess I don't want to see myself as either.  It is OK that my wife has convinced me to wear them normally, but I don't see why I can't have boxers for those few occasions when I need to be seen in my underwear.

Anyway, I did start writing about a few more incidence during our dating years and I hope to finish them and post them in a few days.  I haven't yet started writing about the first spanking yet, but I will. 

I wanted to let everyone know that in the interest of full disclosure I will be taking some artistic liberties with the next few stories in that while the facts of the story will be true, I have decided to add details to the stories that may or may not be 100% accurate.  My intention is to relate the story as best I can remember it, but I want to provide colorful details that I just simply do not remember to make the story more interesting.  For example, I will remember she pulled down my pants, but I might say she unbuckled my brown belt and pulled down my red pants.  I may not remember what color pants I was wearing, but adding that to make the story more interesting doesn't change the fundamental truths of the story.  

Just wanted everyone to know that a head of time.  I hope to be posting these stories soon.  

2 comments:

  1. If this is my man, also being punished? He be wearing plain nylon panties! Also painted toesy's too! No male doctor! Female! So she could have some laughs with the nurses? " hee, hee, Mistress Sheila.{€}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I agree that a female doctor would be a better choice for him given his status as a spanked male. Being exposed for prostate exams is much more appropriate when you are subject to a female doctor performing them.

    ReplyDelete